Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu (5949 Views)

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Utaroz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
selingel:

Do we now say, Enugu is no go area for actors (for now) in Nigeria?

If one actor gets kidnapped along Enugu-P.Harcourt expressway, It is hardly enough reason to declare Enugu unsafe for actors/actresses. Doctors, bankers and other professionals are kidnapped in different places but that has not killed the professions there. However, I believe it is a call to address the issue of general insecurity in the country.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by 9ja4eva: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
LOL i still find it hard to believe.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Chestan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
they thougt those actor are rich as they showw their faces on tv, can someone please tell them that they dont even have up to 400,000 naira in their account
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Utaroz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
Chestan:

they thougt those actor are rich as they showw their faces on tv, can someone please tell them that they dont even have up to 400,000 naira in their account

You'd be surprised at how much our movie stars are worth these days. The era of 200k per flick has long gone and actors of Nkem Owoh's status are very comfortable.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by griffin007: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
Very soon dem go reduce the price to =N=50,000k
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by jona2: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
selingel:

Do we now say, Enugu is no go area for actors (for now) in Nigeria?

dem dey kidnap everybody for enugu.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by oge4real(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
This will definitely give rise to a new movie from nollywood.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by texazzpete(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
HE needs to spend a few more days in custody so he learns a crucial lesson.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Remii(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
griffin007:

Very soon dem go reduce the price to =N=50,000k

very soon them go give the guyman transport money to return home, lol
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by cvibe: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
These kidnappers must have been be singing Osuofia we go chop your dollar. wink
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Lordfish(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
dog they eat dog this time
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by ABS1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
drnonye:

may b and just maybe, its high time we return back 2 military rule.

Is this meant to be a joke? angry
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by mondob2k(m): 12:40am On Nov 13, 2009
And the NPF will come out after his release and say that 'everything is under control Nigerians should go about their lawful duties without fear' same thing they said after The Pete's episode. we dont have a police force. a force that only help in negotiating with kinnappers and then deliver ransom and collect victim. come out publicly and declare 'no ransom was paid the kidnappers were star struck' God Save Nigeria.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by mystikal(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2009
You be the Mugu, I be the Master!
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by ezejiemeka: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2009
e don fal,dem go chop e money dissapear na game as e don fal mugu, pls realease him dere are more neater ways of making money not by kidnapking.WHY NT TRY D PRESIDO&SEE WAT COOMES UP WETHER NO BE ARMOUR TANK DEM GO USE 4 D ENTIRE VILLAGE RESPONSIBLE.MUMU KIDNAPERS.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Nezan(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2009
LWKMD, Victor Osuagwu ordering for Mary Kay products and wigs to disguise himself? grin
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Digriz(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2009
Funny!
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by mrperfect(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2009
Let hope he gets released without any money or hurt
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Emmaco4God: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
So this is not a joke, for a man of timber and caliber like NKEM OWOH be humiliated
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Enjoyment1(f): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
I wonder why Police in Abia will not want to partake, just because the family did not inform them. What kind of excuse are they giving? Now the kidnappers have rejected the N1m that the family could mustter. Why is Enugu state government not partaking anymore? This will kill their tourim drive. They had better do something.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by jecintaeby: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
MrCrackles (m)   Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu
« #12 on: Yesterday at 12:39:39 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is crazy. . .
Nollywood actors and actresses cant cough up 2 million naira, yet they claim stars and make movies every other minute. . .
Na wa ooo! )   

HEY MRCRACKLES, YOU SOUND SO SUSPICIOUS HERE.  HOPE YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS.  HOW CAN YOU SAY A THING LIKE THAT?  ITS UNFAIR TO SAY SUCH A THING OR IS KIDNAPPING NOW A LEGAL BUSINESS?
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Abagworo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
He has been released
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by puskin: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
When. How much was paid 2secure his release?
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by puskin: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
puskin:

bros abeg no be me kidnap am.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2009
There was case in Benin where a girl hawking akamu (pap) was kidnapped. Her abductors requested for some money from her family who insisted that they ( the kidnappers ) should marry her and that they have no money. The kidnappers had to release her after 2 weeks when they realised that she was consuming all their food grin grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Remii(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2009
tosag:

There was case in Benin where a girl hawking akamu (pap) was kidnapped. Her abductors requested for some money from her family who insisted that they ( the kidnappers ) should marry her and that they have no money. The kidnappers had to release her after 2 weeks when they realised that she was consuming all their food grin grin grin

Up Bafiii!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by question(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2009
Abagworo:

bros abeg no be me kidnap am.
I am a die-hard fan of OSUOFIA.

I just paid the N2million ransom, cash with ghana-must-go bag.

Hope they have released him o.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Lordfish(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
ic
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
i heard that the 1million ransom the family wanted to pay was rejected and they are holding him until they get what they want.
cry
are you sure he has been released? undecided
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Oboma1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
Anybody with genuine news about Osufia's release?
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
Oboma1:

Anybody with genuine news about Osufia's release?
i couldnt find anything either.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. / OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) / Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.