Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! (693 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Techtalk(f): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol!
So you are proud of yourself.

I will make this really brief....

There are 3 reasons why you need to stop being a side chick:

1. There is no hope for you! Stop thinking the guy will change his mind one day and give you all the love,care and admiration. Babe! You are forever on the side...either left or right, he will only turn to you once in a while.

To be continued....watch this space
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by falconey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
its not a voluntary position miss
our partners do put us in that position.
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by dikerebel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
kk
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Sexxkillz: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
I thought i read one stupid article today, written by a supposed sane female mind, encouraging girls to have more than one boyfriend. . . why shouldn't the same rule apply to guys?

Utter confusion.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Aniker(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am not even in the friendzone
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by naijaboiy: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Techtalk(f): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[/color]
falconey:
[color=#990000]

Nobody as the right to put you in any position you don't wan't. So, make your stand.
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by falconey(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Techtalk:

Nobody as the right to put you in any position you don't wan't. So, make your stand.

you sound like he/she will make it obvious......... even when one eventually finds out, it's always difficult to end things or compromise especially if you had invested so much in the courtship.
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
He is not your partner if you are the side chick and you know and accept that role...
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by falconey(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Raine80:

He is not your partner if you are the side chick and you know and accept that role...

you know I'm a dude right? anyway before your mention i had replied the op who had the same perspective with this " you sound like he/she will make it obvious......... even when one eventually finds out, it's always difficult to end things or compromise especially if you had invested so much in the courtship
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Techtalk(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

I am actually referring to those that decided to be side chicks.
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by falconey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Techtalk:

I am actually referring to those that decided to be side chicks.

i've never seen or heard of such! who does that
Re: If You Are A Side Chick, Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Women know they are the side chick ...most hope to be the main one

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Tips On How To Remove Stubborn Stretch Marks Fast From Your Body / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club? They Must Be Arrested / Fact Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.