Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye (19347 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Olu317(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Your destiny lies in your hands. Are your children not suffering now ?
Expecting government intervention is balderdash.
the person you quoted must definitely be a FULANi Man. He is a fool beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.
Can they defend themselves? Only God is the true saviour.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.

They are christians. How does self-defence equate to hatred ? For how long must people make themselves sitting ducks and sacrificial lambs for unrepentant savages ?
Did you read El-Eufai's statement that they paid fulani herdsmen to stop killings in southern kaduna ?
That means-
1. The government is complicite

2.The government is guilty of accessory after the fact.
3. They know the terrorists but pamper them rather than arrest and prosecute them
So if one surmises that the fulani herdsmen are carrying out the biddings of fulanis in government, one can't be far from the truth.
People like FFK and Sam Omatseye are more christian than your docile types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Olu317(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
FfK has gone full blown insane and I don't think anyone can cure him

We know how volatile the Muslim in the North can be, I've lived there, but how many guns will CAN'S tithe buy? Who will keep account, who will train people to use it and who will be responsible for misuse, theft or loss?

When Christians buy guns Muslims won't just sit idly by, they will get more guns and so there'll be war of guns

Is that the future ffk wants for Nigerians?

Sorry I forgot he doesn't have a future, he's nothing but customer daadaa in Kuje and might be going there again soon
people like you need to see some of your families members in such grieving situation of the loss of loved ones. Then I will like to see you send this kind of message. As foolish as some of you are, don't know the he who make peace unattainable , make war inevitable "
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I school in the north and I have personal experience, I was attached at a point and narrowly escape on several occasions but the Ultimate saviour ( Christ) kept me. Some have guns but are no more today.
Bible talked about what is happening now thousands of years ago, if you trust and believe in that God, you won't need guns, He will take you through it all successfully without a scratch.
Christ came to preach love and peace not violence.
Eph 6:14 "Stand firm then, with the belt
of truth buckled around your waist, with the
breastplate of righteousness in place"......We should always stand firm with the truth no matter what.

What about thousands who carried no guns but were slaughtered ? Were you more perfect than they are ? A surgical problem requires a surgical solution. The sins we willing commit as christians may not motivate God to fulfill His promise
We must defend ourselves, period.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by luvinhubby(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Organs:

People like you and so many others are part of the problem. There are christians that are bigots and fanatics but they are not as loud as the muslim fanatics so they are harder to decode. Look here most of these fulanis are people that just enter nigeria and causing wahala here and there cos they are not from here anyways and you have cattle rustlers stealing cattles of legitimate fulani herdsmen, then you have fanatics like you assuming all fulani cattlemen are up to no good and look at them with disdain suspicion, contempt and ready to use violence against them. The answer to all of these is just to pressure to real leadership where we will have excellent boarders, good policing and a good justice system whereby, erring fulanis are judged accordingly, finger pointing fanatics both muslims or christians are judged accordingly etc.

You just typed an empty long, nonsense with no meaning whatsoever.

Who cares where the killers come from?
Their targets are Northern christians and thus far, many have been sent to their early graves. And your beautiful nonsense of intiution is telling you the Christians should keep quiet and enjoy the killings till whenever a responsible govt comes in to police our borders well.

Did you even read what you typed?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by CoolFreeday(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
aalangel:

So people should just die thinking that God will defend them? Like someone quoted me, Israel is still defending herself, getting victory and there's nothing absolutely wrong with that.

Do you know that moving away from a moving trailer is defence? Or you'll stand in it's way and shout, "No weapon" lolzzzz.

our worry should be about how to worship God better not how to defend ourselves. If we do our part well, God will do his own part too including our safety.
Of cause if one sees danger, he or she should try to avoid it but its different from taking arms against others.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2016
sarrki:
Doctors in the house

Which kind of schizophrenia is this guy suffering from

Aw, the kind normally inherited from your lineage.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Keep believing your own lies

where is the lie ?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:09am On Dec 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
FfK has gone full blown insane and I don't think anyone can cure him

We know how volatile the Muslim in the North can be, I've lived there, but how many guns will CAN'S tithe buy? Who will keep account, who will train people to use it and who will be responsible for misuse, theft or loss?

When Christians buy guns Muslims won't just sit idly by, they will get more guns and so there'll be war of guns

Is that the future ffk wants for Nigerians?

Sorry I forgot he doesn't have a future, he's nothing but customer daadaa in Kuje and might be going there again soon

His present and future are far valuable than yours. You made no sense with your post except to be insultive. Perhaps you are a Boko Haram in disguise ?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:
The question we should be asking ffk is, would he stand and fight with his family or is he gonna take off along with them to a safe distant land and watch from afar how the war he's been craving to see finally arrives?

Would he be a distant observer or a participant?

What a set of rather dumb questions
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:19am On Dec 09, 2016
FFK is right

Self-defence it is !
Self-defence is right

Self-defence we want.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by bolaino(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
FFK is right

Self-defence it is !
Self-defence is right

Self-defence we want.
good. So let us start by burning down mosques around us. You first.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by tit(f): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Why are my fellow moslims so worried about christians defending themselves?
Are you not proud of Civilian task Force in Borno again?
This people cannot be sleeping and expect God to do sll the work for them.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Blue3k(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
bolaino:

Grab a dictionary on definition of self defense. Burning down mosques doesn't count and would be an offensive action because they would initiate force.

tit:
Why are my fellow moslims so worried about christians defending themselves?
Are you not proud of Civilian task Force in Borno again?
This people cannot be sleeping and expect God to do sll the work for them.

Its always easier to bully people that don't fight back. When they got shot they bleed. Besides their would be pointless to attack after awhile. See how after Ekiti govenor killed a few cows losing a little income. They sent threats then went to talk like humans with sense.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Olu317:
people like you need to see some of your families members in such grieving situation of the loss of loved ones. Then I will like to see you send this kind of message. As foolish as some of you are, don't know the he who make peace unattainable , make war inevitable "

BermudaTriangle:

His present and future are far valuable than yours. You made no sense with your post except to be insultive. Perhaps you are a Boko Haram in disguise ?

I bet you are two brothers , you both think with your anus and you have nothing to offer Nigeria , as a matter of fact, i believe non of you lived in the north , you both are stooopid

Despite more than 10 different terrorist and muslim groups attacking Israel, Isreal never armed it's citizens , neither did Jerusalem

SO handing guns to people under the guise of protecting themselves will lead to something else , but you probably are too naive to understand

there are Christians in Afghanistan , Iraq and Iran the main terrorist hub in the world , you don't see them arming themselves , not because they can't they have it , but because the Government is not stupid
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by freeze001(f): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Organs:

People like you and so many others are part of the problem. There are christians that are bigots and fanatics but they are not as loud as the muslim fanatics so they are harder to decode. Look here most of these fulanis are people that just enter nigeria and causing wahala here and there cos they are not from here anyways and you have cattle rustlers stealing cattles of legitimate fulani herdsmen, then you have fanatics like you assuming all fulani cattlemen are up to no good and look at them with disdain suspicion, contempt and ready to use violence against them. The answer to all of these is just to pressure to real leadership where we will have excellent boarders, good policing and a good justice system whereby, erring fulanis are judged accordingly, finger pointing fanatics both muslims or christians are judged accordingly etc.

It is only those alive that can ask for and enjoy good governance. Christian fanatics are hard to decode? Probably because they don't pick up weapons and slaughter human beings because of some religious belief. Arming themselves is to make sure they can defend themselves and even inflict attacks until their aggressors retreat or surrender!

Have people not been calling for better policing, tighter border control and so on? Is it today people started attacking Christians? U should blame successive governments for abandoning the people to their fates at the hands of aggressive attackers and not the people for being encouraged to fight back rather than keel over n die without giving themselves a fighting chance at survival.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by ShootToKill: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Goke7:
[s]Those who keep inciting Christians to increase their hate and go violent just because of the stupidity of others who called themselves terrorists or whatever are only using Christians for their political credentials. But the question I always ask is this, will this tactic work?

Now we have a christian bill in the house of assembly, will that stop sharia bill? If Christians begin to arm themselves, will that reduce or stop the activities of terrorists or herdsmen. It's time we Christians begin ask some very deep questions among ourselves. I observe that those who comment on threads like this to support Christians going full throttle like the way ffk postulates are not really Christians, it looks obvious from their choice of words which is filled with lots of incitement, hate and bigotry which will take Christians nowhere. They should ask themselves if the killing of osama bill laden has stopped the activities of al queda and despite the number of boko haram terrorists that have been killed, has boko haram been finally eradicated?

This is a spiritual war that only God himself can fight for us as we wrestle not against flesh and blood according to the book of Ephesians. Believers need to be wise as the bible also says that 'wisdom is better than the weapons of war' Please the best advice we can give to people living in areas where this violent acts are happening is either relocate from the theater of war or collaborate with security agencies to see how it can be reduced if that will work. Listening to the likes of ffk who spew rubbish from the comfort of his bedroom with his babe will only fuel his political credentials which he is trying use to keep himself political relevant. Like someone said, how many guns will CAN buy and how will they account for it, its out of their jurisdiction as CAN is not a militant organisation. CAN can collaborate with security agencies to stem this evil and keep shouting to the world by advocacy to reduce this onslaught. God bless us all.[/s]

Wetin this yorluba man dey talk sef?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by theSpark(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
DaBullIT:

There are Christians in Afghanistan , Iraq and Iran the main terrorist hub in the world , you don't see them arming themselves , not because they can't they have it , but because the Government is not stupid

First of all, the number of Christians in Afghanistan is insignificant. Secondly, there are Christians in Iran but I doubt if it qualifies to be called a terrorist hub.

Now to the issue of whether Christians in the middle east have militias and are armed. There are Christian Militias in Iraq, Syria and even Lebanon. Let me list a few out.

Dwek Nawasha
Babylon Brigade
Nineveh Plain Protection Units
Syraic Military Council
Which rose up as a result of terrorist (ISIS) persecution of Christians, just like Shiite and Kurdish Militias.

The crux of the matter is simple, these militias will rise (even in Nigeria) so far as terrorists continue to mass murder a particular group of continuously with the government doing little to stop them.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2016
bolaino:

why turn your brain upside down before you read ? Pity !

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by akpanbaba: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
The same reason Christians in the north are being killed on regular basis.Why should anybody call snother person INSANE because he is telling the Truth.The impunity associated with these wanton killings in the north has emboldened the killers yearly.God protects us but must be foolish and allow these demons to kill christians
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
See how you rushed to google , to find answers for a simple question

The day Nigeria has Christian militia , then there'll be problem, Iran, Iraq is at war not literally , syria is literally at war , Isis brought war , on a large scale so comparing a muslim dominated country with a christian dominated population is just plain stupid ,and irrational, why did you skip israel and Jerusalem ?

Nigeria is not an islamic country and it's not at war , so shove your examples up your asrse hole
theSpark:

First of all, the number of Christians in Afghanistan is insignificant. Secondly, there are Christians in Iran but I doubt if it qualifies to be called a terrorist hub.

Now to the issue of whether Christians in the middle east have militias and are armed. There are Christian Militias in Iraq, Syria and even Lebanon. Let me list a few out.

Dwek Nawasha
Babylon Brigade
Nineveh Plain Protection Units
Syraic Military Council
Which rose up as a result of terrorist (ISIS) persecution of Christians, just like Shiite and Kurdish Militias.

The crux of the matter is simple, these militias will rise (even in Nigeria) so far as terrorists continue to mass murder a particular group of continuously with the government doing little to stop them.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by theSpark(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
See how you rushed to google , to find answers for a simple question

The day Nigeria has Christian militia , then there'll be problem, Iran, Iraq is at war not literally , syria is literally at war , Isis brought war , on a large scale so comparing a muslim dominated country with a christian dominated population is just plain stupid ,and irrational, why did you skip israel and Jerusalem ?

Nigeria is not an islamic country and it's not at war , so shove your examples up your asrse hole

Carry your negative vibes elsewhere man.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.