Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye (19343 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Even up till now they are still defending their territories because they knew they are sorrouded by Arab nation why didn't they wait for God.

The problem is that most of our clergymen don't tell us the truth.

bravo, I like your postulation but she na people wey never chop food belleful naim go begin de carry gun de defend themselves against terrorists? Even in Israel how successful are they and how has it reduce or eradicate terrorist attacks against their nation?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
A sick man who's high... This would only lead to most crisis... Nd who's gonna suffer d most? Our children!! They're outnumbered nd certainly won't win... That'll be suicide, wat dey need is govt intervention not CAN
U obviously do not know what u r saying!!!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by folasayolyn(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode is really sick

a sick man with mud for brains how is equipping more hungry and angry people going to help situations. rather they should privatise security and governance of Nigeria since anything the government runs fails yet in hands of private individuals it succeeds
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Ngokafor(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
...Northern Christians as well as Sourthern Christians up north...Arm yourselves to the teethoo!!

...Do not listen to legendary cowards urging you all to keep mute,run away or play dead in the face of evil aggressors...

..The only language those evil muslims understands is fire for fire.

...That was how Igbos in Sabon-Gari in Kano was able to strike fear in the lives and hearts of those useless riot -loving almajiris.Apart from the throw-bomb-and-run-away style of boko haram every now and then,you dare not try rubbish riot..even alcohol is sold in sabon-Gari..All the traders there are armed to the teeth to protect themselves.They simply got tired of running away and losing properties and lives to those religious criminals who love to forment trouble to loot peoples properties,killing them in the process...That is where ALL CHRISTIANS runs to for safety when trouble starts..even Yoruba Muslims!!

...Arm yourselves and stand your ground!!!...Muslim northerners are littered all over the place like flies in the South unmolested,therefore you have every right to be in the north in peace..

...A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Phinity318:
U obviously do not know what u r saying!!!
Y don't u fill me in den!!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Seriousboy: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
A sick man who's high... This would only lead to most crisis... Nd who's gonna suffer d most? Our children!! They're outnumbered nd certainly won't win... That'll be suicide, wat dey need is govt intervention not CAN

You need to cure your fear, the fear of ''I have only one child'', the fear of ''I don't wanna die''; etc. Your victory cannot be gaven but taken.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seriousboy:

You need to cure your fear, the fear of ''I have only one child'', the fear of ''I don't wanna die''; etc. Your victory cannot be gaven but taken.
Isn't it cus of the death rolls we're worried? If it isn't then wat's d need of all this? One life matters!!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by awayeyebundle: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yes I concur to Omatseye and FFK on this...Self defence it's not bad...I remember when am in secondary school,One school came to my school by climbing the fence and my Principal preach Peace to them...In our presence this SS3 guys (about four) Slap our Principal immedaietly genocide happened that day....All schools in that area was destroyed and we went to their Principal to leash attack on them everyday.....Am talking during the Era of Tinubu when he was the governor of Lagos state...Our school was closed for years and the other school....if u don't retaliate there will be no Peace....Retaliation is necessary....shikena
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
As a matter of urgency DSS should arrest this seriel wife beater
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Malawian(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
sujex94:
do u read ur bible at all?
lol. some things you dont really see untill you do, then you cant unsee them. case in point.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by maslong(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
tit:
If you have gun, good gun, will my Fulani brothers kill you like foul?

capital ''NO''
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by googlepikins: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.
Can they defend themselves? Only God is the true saviour.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.
will you say dis if you're staying close to the village that's always on attack every month? Or does it give you joy to see other die, since that's what buhari have reduce you people to
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by sujex94(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Malawian:
lol. some things you dont really see untill you do, then you cant unsee them. case in point.
dat z true tho
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by bart10: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Christians should say no to violence!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by femolii: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Christians have to gear up and attack them heavely and if they revenge Christian attack again. I can see some Christians talking about bible at this point their are not seriouse. if they kill any of your person u will understand what we are saying Muslim behave as if their are the only one know where their selling arm. their days are number already.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by alaskido(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
shabakm:
those that support ffk should pls send their tithe to my bank account but for your information fullani are not only killing christians but muslims too, go to zamfara state and see what im talking about. my advice to northern christians is that they should ignore the comment of that prisoner called ffk. because if war start in the north ffk or who? he who have ear let him hear those that support ffk should pls send their tithe to my bank account but for your information fullani are not only killing christians but muslims too, go to zamfara state and see what im talking about. my advice to northern christians is that they should ignore the comment of that prisoner called ffk. because if war start in the north ffk or who? he who have ear let him hear bross take it essay na you are advising them to buy weapons are you ready to die, can you you commits suicide those fullani are ready to die they can take bomb and comite suicide can you do it. if yes than you can go ahead

grin grin grin grin My guy this life sweet o. I no want to die o.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Austin4lif: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.
nonsense, come and stay with us in the North and see what we are facing
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by femolii: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Austine where are u really from self.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by rhektor(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Where has the government gone to since people are being killed, maimed, their property destroyed? Which government are you even talking about? You mean the nonexistent Nigerian government? Come of it, it is only a weakling that will be afraid of defending himself/herself.
This oppression is about to bring out the beast in us. Until the Itsekiri decided to defend themselves that the Ijaws stop attacking them. Even the genocide in Rwanda did not just happen a day it was a pre-planned and there was an intelligent report before it actually happened however the Rwandan government and United Nation did nothing to stop it. If those who died were prepared before it starts would they be dead like that?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by calabardick(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Luke 22:36 says .....Then he said to them, "But now, the person who has a wallet and a traveling bag should take them along. The person who doesn't have a sword should sell his coat and buy one.

The man is right, but it's by choice, as for me, my territory na cross and die, abokii no fit carry cattle enter there except muhamed has signed your dead warrant
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Layksaide(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are saying these things cos it doesn't affect you and you have never seen it happening, if you do, you will support what they said.

Can't u see that such rubbish can't happen in Kaduna town anymore.

Self defence is the only way out.
CoolFreeday:

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by CoolFreeday(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
aalangel:

Darling...I understand your Angle. Have you stayed in the North? Brother, there comes a time that you have to defend yourself....with arms.

The children of Israel that was always on the battlefield were defending themselves and their territories and God Himself was giving them strategies and victory.

Thank love for the quote. yes I stayed in the north, I school there even.
Yes, the Israelites defended themselves but that was before the coming of Christ. When Christ left, he sent us the Holy Spirit. Our problem is lack of believe in God, the Bible told us that all these will happen before now and that same God has promised to guarantee our safety. No number of arms purchased or amount of self defense will guarantee once safety aside God.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by aalangel(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Even up till now they are still defending their territories because they knew they are sorrouded by Arab nation why didn't they wait for God.

The problem is that most of our clergymen don't tell us the truth.

I was UNIJos during the first crisis in 2001. Pastors and members secretly armed and defended themselves. There's no need Clergymen telling you what they do. That's the Defence.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Organs(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

If you school in the North, you will not post this. How can you tell a man who is faced with a gun-wielding, dagger-brandishing herdsman to "Stand firm with the belt of truth....." when his life is in danger.
"My people are destroyed because of ignorance" Amos 4:6.
Luke 22:32-36 Jesus told His disciples to sell their garments and buy a SWORD if they do not have one.

Show me one scripture that is against self defence.
The right to life is that of every human created by God and self defence guarantees you that.

People like you and so many others are part of the problem. There are christians that are bigots and fanatics but they are not as loud as the muslim fanatics so they are harder to decode. Look here most of these fulanis are people that just enter nigeria and causing wahala here and there cos they are not from here anyways and you have cattle rustlers stealing cattles of legitimate fulani herdsmen, then you have fanatics like you assuming all fulani cattlemen are up to no good and look at them with disdain suspicion, contempt and ready to use violence against them. The answer to all of these is just to pressure to real leadership where we will have excellent boarders, good policing and a good justice system whereby, erring fulanis are judged accordingly, finger pointing fanatics both muslims or christians are judged accordingly etc.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by juman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Goke7:

who is CAN collecting tithe from sef! how uninformed we are in this country, does anybody pay tithe to CAN? chai

You are right.

Tithes go to individual churches not CAN.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by juman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm

We never knew nigeria would be destroyed like this.

Greediness destroyed nigeria.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by aalangel(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Thank love for the quote. yes I stayed in the north, I school there even.
Yes, the Israelites defended themselves but that was before the coming of Christ. When Christ left, he sent us the Holy Spirit. Our problem is lack of believe in God, the Bible told us that all these will happen before now and that same God has promised to guarantee our safety. No number of arms purchased or amount of self defense will guarantee once safety aside God.

So people should just die thinking that God will defend them? Like someone quoted me, Israel is still defending herself, getting victory and there's nothing absolutely wrong with that.

Do you know that moving away from a moving trailer is defence? Or you'll stand in it's way and shout, "No weapon" lolzzzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Olu317(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Those who are against fani kayode and Sam omtaseye supporting Christians arming themselves should pray to experience untimely death of their families ones in cold blood at the hand of Fulani herdsmen. Then they will know the pain and emotional one goes through to loose family members and friends to untimely death. A stupid argument with no sense called common. If One group continue to take advantage because people don't want chaos and you have a government that kept quiet if Fulani herdsmen kill but if Fulani herdsmen are maimed or killed then sentiment come to play. Who is fooling who?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by blackprowler: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Haha. Black man is unable to rule himself. If he is placed under superior races, he will perform well in what he's ordered to do. If you're black and extremist Muslim (like Hausa/fulaini people), wetin remain for you? You're a non-person

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gbam! ....if you want me dead,
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
#nobody has monopoly to violence!!

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode is really sick

And how does a psychiatric patient know that someone is sick, if i may ask ?
Or are you a potential target of the supposed self'defence ?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Your destiny lies in your hands. Are your children not suffering now ?
Expecting government intervention is balderdash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume / Police Arrest Sarkin Wakan Kano Nazir Ahmad Over Anti-Gaduje Albums / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.