Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye (19350 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Kevinlee21(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

You are probably typing this from the safety of your home in Abuja, Lagos or in Diaspora, you know nothing about the cruelty and gruesome death Christians face daily in Southern Kaduna and elsewhere up North.

The bible is never against self defence, Nehemiah did it, so why not them?

Thank you my brother
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by victorazy(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
i hate fulani and hausa with passion, they are heartless

And una don dey advertize Atiku for 2019 but neglect Ojiuzor grin una go hate tire! grin
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by dharmiedrums(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Of what use is this question? is he staying in Kaduna or is his family staying there? He gave an advice and you come here and type this sh1t. Now I understand why Paul had to write to the corinthians undecided
Corrinthians:
The question we should be asking ffk is, would he stand and fight with his family or is he gonna take off along with them to a safe distant land and watch from afar how the war he's been craving to see finally arrives?

Would he be a distant observer or a participant?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Braingold:

May God in His infinite mercy allow your house to be burned down and your daughters to be kidnapped and married off to Alhaji without your permission and bride price. May your eyes see pregnant women close to you womb tear open and child brought out and stamped on the ground.
Then may the news be covered up with Nigerian football League chart.
Amen.
Yes!! Amen!! Just as I read it, those prayers are to u... Idiot
Will giving guns to Christians solve the crisis? Or won't it bring more suffering? Fish brain.... Don't f.cking quote m..
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

Ohh you call them flamboyant yet you pay tithe to them. You believe them wholeheartedly and whatever they do is just. You criticise anybody that talks against them to the extend of using God's wrath and hell to scare them but you don't want typical northern Christians who have been hit on several occasions to defend themselves.

Brilliant!

Sorry am not the one you are describing neither do I belong to a church where the pastor uses body guards. You can go ahead and buy guns for northern Christians o cos CAN is not even that financially buoyant enough to buy guns for them, nobody pays tithes to CAN to show how ignorant the likes of ffk or even the omatseye guy sef are.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Goke7:

why not relocate from there, dem tie anybody down for the place where this de happen? do you know how many people relocated from the north east down south due to boko haram or herdsmen? how many guns will they buy to defend themselves against those blood suckers.

Shut up this man. Are you a phool. Why should they relocate? Aren't northerners in the east? You are talking from the comfort of ur home yet you don't want those harmed to defend themselves.

How does defending oneself agaisnt those beasts mean they should buy them guns? Is gun now free for all to buy?

2 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Braingold: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Will giving guns to Christians solve the crisis? Or won't it bring more suffering? Fish brain.... Don't f.cking quote m..

If Israel is defending themselves from these guys right from beginning till now. you have not lived in the north neither have you witnessed Genocide. People like you will run away and be praying for Nigeria in Ghana. open your eyes to reality.
You sound like a Yoruba man. are you one?

5 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode is really sick
u too dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by sasquareT(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Baawaa:
and you are really well right?
stmfk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
embarassed I feel your pain , but I still won't advocate arming Christians and no Christians are not sitting idly at the mercy of Muslim terrorists don't spread that idea
freeze001:

Then let the war begin! As Christians have been sitting idly by with muslims carrying dangerous weapons and picking off Christians for sport, has it improved the situation? Have the Christians been spared? Let there be a war of guns!

See ur questions on who accounts for money spent and regulates gun usage...please who accounts for arming muslims and their usage of guns? Are there not numerous reports both within and outside Nigeria of mosques raided and found to warehouse arms n ammunition for the islamic adherents? Have u asked d imam for account? Who trained herdsmen and co?

I'm surprised u cannot be bothered about the volatility of muslims in d North, rather u see it as an acceptable way of life which is why u say 'we all know how volatile they can be and if Christians buy guns it will be worse'. What is being done to tame their volatile and demonic natures? Are they born that way? Are they the only people authorised to be violent and so their victims are not expected to defend themselves and even attack them? Are they the only 'authentic' custodians of violence, murder n mayhem?

If the security agencies had been alive to their duties, them muslims wouldn't get away with their impunity. However, since all security agencies have chosen to aid the muslims are all others to roll over n play dead? I think NOT!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by victorazy(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Goke7:

why not relocate from there, dem tie anybody down for the place where this de happen? do you know how many people relocated from the north east down south due to boko haram or herdsmen? how many guns will they buy to defend themselves against those blood suckers.

Bros is obvious ur not close or near to north. U think every person in north are muslim, for ur info their are so many christians all over north and u expects them to run from their village abi?

CAN or whatever are most f00lish ppl, christians don't care for each other. You see pastors living large but never care what the brethren in north are suffering. angry

God protect FFK.
Hard time has really reset his brain to factory mode. During GEJ he was only yanin rubbsh how he sleeps with top women. I thank God he is reasonable now.

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Braingold: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Baawaa:

I wanted to get angry with you but I have received a confirmation that your foolishness is an attack to your life and destiny. It is very spiritual. so I reserve me comment

2 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by PresidentElect1: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2016
I understand what you are saying. Christians need to believe God for protection more now and, except you are in the military on official assignment, you should not take someone else's life- Christians rather lay down their lives than help send someone in active sin to hell.

Also, we are told in the Bible not to disobey the law for the Lord's sake and, in Nigeria, self-defense is outruled as a reason for gun purchase (I believe this ought not to be: only law abiding citizens will be affected by the rule, criminals like the ones killing others for religious reasons won't care.)

I know that true Christians have better protections than is physically available. It however require faith in God's promises to access it- of which many are either ignorant or just allow fear and doubt to take over.
May God help us to demonstrate always the faith that works with love.

All the above however does not mean Christians can't defend their communities and even procure weapons for that purpose so far those involved are recognized by law to do so. It's just the same as vigilante.

CoolFreeday:

I school in the north and I have personal experience, I was attached at a point and narrowly escape on several occasions but the Ultimate saviour ( Christ) kept me. Some have guns but are no more today.
Bible talked about what is happening now thousands of years ago, if you trust and believe in that God, you won't need guns, He will take you through it all successfully without a scratch.
Christ came to preach love and peace not violence.
Eph 6:14 "Stand firm then, with the belt
of truth buckled around your waist, with the
breastplate of righteousness in place"......We should always stand firm with the truth no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Braingold:

If Israel is defending themselves from these guys right from beginning till now. you have not lived in the north neither have you witnessed Genocide. People like you will run away and be praying for Nigeria in Ghana. open your eyes to reality.
You sound like a Yoruba man. are you one?
I have not, nd neva will... Who do u tnk's gonna suffer most? Our children who can't protect themselves!! Y don't u tell me dat wen u see me in Ghana? There are better ways to resolve d issue if only our govt'll put minds together, certainly not by giving guns to those who probably haven't seen guns all their life or does that make sense? Am not Yoruba!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2016
If only people can learn to live free, think of nothing Metaphysical or spiritual if you prefer that.
Stop living the live as though, they owe it to an imaginary being who controls their lives like a computer joystick.
Forget about working or fighting for a god that sits and folds his/her hands while they get maim.

Wait a second, who is suppose to fight for who? A god, allowing men to fight for him? That's no god. That's a damn dead image created in the minds of people who don't want to think. Either Christians or Muslims, when you fight for someone you claim is all powerful, then you're under an illusion.

Live your life to uphold moral and social standards, not some religious fanatism and ideologies buried in your mind.

Live and let's live!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by victorazy(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Don't pray to see or experience what the northern christians are experiencing. This is our problem.

1 Like

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by freeze001(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
embarassed I feel your pain , but I still won't advocate arming Christians and no Christians are not sitting idly at the mercy of Muslim terrorists don't spread that idea

Than what do u advocate that had not been advocated or called for before? Who has been properly arrested n prosecuted? When Christians decide to come out enmasse to protest wanton killings what happens to them? Find out from Enugu how after fulani herdsmen attacked, the Enugu youths gathered to figure a way forward and what did d Army do? I hope u can sincerely answer that.

U hear El-rufai paying herdsmen but where is d reparation and support for destroyed communities? Even the sense of justice that should have been secured and won for the affected persons is lost on the altar of 'fulani to fulani concession'.

When u are pushed to the wall what do u do? Push back any way u can or break the wall to accommodate more pushing?

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Don't pray to see or experience what the northern Christians are experiencing. This is our problem.
I pray not to... Govt should do something bout it.. that's for sure, Buh war from our innocent Christians's not d solution, They're outnumbered, nd certainly won't win
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by DaBullIT(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2016

Dude This Is Why I dont Reply You people, my previous comment I could have sworn you took it too personal and I just managed to overcome the temptation to ask if you live in the north, the news is about the north, El Rufai paying herdsmen and Northern Christians, not enugu soldier vs protesters

Good luck

freeze001:

Than what do u advocate that had not been advocated or called for before? Who has been properly arrested n prosecuted? When Christians decide to come out enmasse to protest wanton killings what happens to them? Find out from Enugu how after fulani herdsmen attacked, the Enugu youths gathered to figure a way forward and what did d Army do? I hope u can sincerely answer that.

When u are pushed to the wall what do u do? Push back any way u can or break the wall to accommodate more pushing?
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by chidiandre(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
what will that solve.... it will just instigate more violence.... don't people think again...
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

Shut up this man. Are you a phool. Why should they relocate? Aren't northerners in the east? You are talking from the comfort of ur home yet you don't want those harmed to defend themselves.

How does defending oneself agaisnt those beasts mean they should buy them guns? Is gun now free for all to buy?

Go and buy guns for them to defend themselves nah! Mr Wisdom, na u go tire
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Otumogele1: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Self defense is the only way to stop the killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna. Have we ask ourselves how this Fulani herdsmen got their weapons? Possibly they were armed and instructed to carry out this heinous crime against God and Humanity. If you are looking for peace and you don't get it, Go for trouble and from trouble you get peace. Peace gotten[/color][color=#000099] from trouble is an everlasting peace.

2 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by skedman(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
A sick man who's high... This would only lead to more crisis... Nd who's gonna suffer d more? Our children!!
How can our country develop when the so call leaders like fan kayode are urging a whole christain body to buy weapon for its member rather than prayer he has forgotten that prayer is the key to all we don't need gun instead prayer
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Are these people really Christian? They're just using Christianity to deceive those that want to be deceive.
Can they defend themselves? Only God is the true saviour.

FFK and co, please don't bring hatred and violence to the Church. Our arm is the word of God not gun. Ephesians 6:10-20.

Ur arm is the world of God.while Christianity is going on extinction in the northern part...Pls arm urselfs,that's the way to survive
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by CXLVII: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Christians picking up arms iin the North will be suicidal. They can't just outnumber the brainwashed sect who re willing to die at no cost.

FFK need to be eliminated before he causes a genocide.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2016
skedman:
How can our country develop when the so call leaders like fan kayode are urging a whole christain body to buy weapon for its member rather than prayer he has forgotten that prayer is the key to all we don't need gun instead prayer
Exactly wah m trying to say... Buh some dummies quoting me won't comprehend... Though prayer is not ALL we need, Only the govt can tackle dis..
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by alaskido(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
I know some Fulani members on NL will not be happy with this new development. Since the Federal Government and State Government has refused to intervene on this mass killings, I think it is time for the Christians to defend themselves. You cannot sit in your house and a stranger walks in to wipe out your entire generation and you just keep quiet and watch. Capital NO. This is the time to act and defend yourself.

Please equip yourself with the state of the art weapons and fight back. Enough is enough for these herdsmen.

Please do not quote me grin

3 Likes

Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I pray not to... Govt should do something bout it.. that's for sure, Buh war from our innocent Christians's not d solution, They're outnumbered, nd certainly won't win
Self denfense is not war my brother.
Government is not ready to do something because the head is one of them, the ppl have to protect themselves, is not war. I don't play with my defense mechanism, even God gave arnimals that how come human? Only a f00lish man that will not spend for defense.
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Bros is obvious ur not close or near to north. U think every person in north are muslim, for ur info their are so many christians all over north and u expects them to run from their village abi?

CAN or whatever are most f00lish ppl, christians don't care for each other. You see pastors living large but never care what the brethren in north are suffering. angry

God protect FFK.
Hard time has really reset his brain to factory mode. During GEJ he was only yanin rubbsh how he sleeps with top women. I thank God he is reasonable now.

bros, CAN is not a militant organisation nah, don't be sentimental, I have people in the north and when there is an issue, I call to find out what's happening, as a matter of fact I think Christians in the north are more than Muslims, they just make us think otherwise due to the domineering attitude of muslims generally to promote their religion.

The north has always been volatile to Christians from time memorial, it is younger folks who think the problem started today, despite how hostile the north has been to Christians, it has never hindered the growth of Christianity and never will, all major church denominations in Nigeria have strong presence even in the far northern hinterland to verify this. And mind you, these evill will continue as its also a sign of the last days which we are in so anyone who think the problem will just go away does not read the bible.

We cannot fight for God as the likes of ffk are saying, do you think ffk is a christian? am no judge but his acts and words prove otherwise
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Sandydayziz(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Self denfense is not war my brother.
Government is not ready to do something because the head is one of them, the ppl have to protect themselves, is not war. I don't play with my defense mechanism, even God gave arnimals that how come human? Only a f00lish man that will not spend for defense.
True... Buh if govt can encourage dem with support, give dem sum training, all dis can be tackled... But u can not ask CAN to use tithe to purchase weapons!!
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
CXLVII:
Christians picking up arms iin the North will be suicidal. They can't just outnumber the brainwashed sect who re willing to die at no cost.

FFK need to be eliminated before he causes a genocide

This is actually their target o cos they are not in government or power. I can't imagine ffk being a Federal minister of Information and is asking Christians too to go gaga with muslims all in the name of defending themselves, na the mumu followers of ffk i pity pass
Re: Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye by Goke7: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
True... Buh if govt can encourage dem with support, give dem sum training, all dis can be tackled... But u can not ask CAN to use tithe to purchase weapons!!

who is CAN collecting tithe from sef! how uninformed we are in this country, does anybody pay tithe to CAN? chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.