Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses (67463 Views)

My White Pant Showing By Mistake / How To Get That Glowing (white) Skin You Have Always desired / Beauty Contest Crisis As Finalist Confesses That He’s Actually A Man(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by chiefojiji(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
hallelujah sombori!!!
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by goingape1: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
contactmorak:
Shanitah Namuyimba aka Bad Black is no stranger to drama. The socialite turned singer then pastor has revealed that being white is not as glamourous as she expected.

The lady had sometime back boasted that bleaching made her life so simple.

Now, while speaking in an interview, she revealed that she misses her old self. So, if you are planning to bleach that skin, wait a minute,you might need to read about Bad Black’s experience with white skin. She revealed that her new skin isn’t giving her the happiness she had expected.

” I don’t have any problems with this new skin but I am tired of the white colour. I want to go back to my original black skin.”, she confessed

She also revealed the white skin is very difficult to maintain given the injections she has to pay for to keep it in good texture and colour. She allegedly spends colossal amounts of money to maintain the look yet she does not have the kind of wealth at her disposal like in her hey days.

“I will stop getting the injections since they have been draining my wallet. I could use $10,000 (35m) for annual injection’, she revealed.
She was quick to dissociate her name from brokenness.

“No, I am not broke, though I no longer have the kind of money I had before. But I have what is enough for me to live the life I want’, she concluded

Well ladies, now you know why you should be comfortable in your skin. However, we all wait for Bad Blacks transformation to her old self. Shall she develop patches of the leopard? For now, you could help yourself with Chinua Achebe’s classic “Things fall apart” as the drama unfolds.

Bad Black who recently finished a jail term for defrauding her boyfriend, and immediately became a preacher, announced online.

“Good morning friends if da lord god has anointed me, blessed me to build him a holy temple will you come and we serve da lord our God or you will judge me am building world healing international church for da lord.” she posted on her timeline.

When contacted to confirm whether what she posted was true, the musician said that the church has cost her over 180million and besides bringing pastors to preach the word of God, she will take matters in her own hands. “I am anointed and this means I have all that it takes to preach the word of God. After my church is complete, I will be leading all prayers and preaching to the people the word of God,” She said.

Bad Black was imprisoned for four years after it was alleged that she stole shs11billion from his ex-boyfriend David Greenhalgh and after her release, she held a press conference where she confirmed that she’s saved.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/im-tired-of-my-white-skin-its-making-me.html
who call this thing pastor undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I'd luv dat! What's for dinner? smiley

Iyan, huh?
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by BusinessBoss: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
alright
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Iyan, huh?
hmmmm Is dat yam?
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by baby124: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's like she and Fani-Kayode girlfriend use the same product. Her kind of light skin is very similar to precious.lol. So it's injection. Na wa o.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by godson4u79(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lolzzz.... You are wicked

Atiku2019:
angry
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bad odour girliesmiley
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by mengho(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
The thing about money or anything else in dis life is, despite the desprate yearnings for it, when you finally get it you will realised, it's just PAPER or just a bunch of numbers in ur bank account. keep wanting something material, once you get it, you get bored & realised it ain't as awesome as you dreamed it to be.

Sigh....dis life is just soo boring
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Ojaylee(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ladies beware! God designed U wonderfuly dont change dat
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tocheagle(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
aunty i can help you with charcoal
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
I guess she should learn from this aunty

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by RaeMystix: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
All the idiot needed was a better hairstyle, makeup and improved dress sense.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by fortunechy(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2016
wasted sperm
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by creepsyme(f): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
Maybe her senses his paining her, just looking at somebody his color‎
are u under the influence of alchohol or any drug? theres no meaning in ur comment.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by KinSlayer: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2016
sinaj:
I wonder what people see in bleaching sad

Nd she evn had a beautiful brown skin. Smh!
I don't mean to Diss. Just think your a hypocrite.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by DaBullIT(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2016
sinaj:

I can't shake the feeling that she has a dick
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Chrysz(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hmmm Who sent in the first place? U can still be pretty with ur dark skin.. Fish brain...

I must wear pink lipstick
that was harsh. una get fight b4?
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by kaylex1994(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Ahbeg which church this one dey pastor? Ashewo church?...wait! Trying to find out

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Emerikoss: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Pastor btw what does she need injection for,nawaa bleachers just punishing themselves ladies whyyy
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Bojc7: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hmmm Who sent in the first place?
U can still be pretty with ur dark skin.. Fish brain...

I must wear pink lipstick

.... Nice speech until you spoilt it with d bolded!
What difference does it make? She lights up are skin artificially 2 'enhance' her beauty while u wear artificial 'pink lipsticked' - lips, and wear artificial hair aka attachments [u forget 2 add dt one] 2 enhance urs! undecided undecided

Do u still think she's 'fishbrained'?
grin grin

**singing MJ's "man in da mirror" **
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Rossikki: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:
Ain't gon lie she looks hot being fair ...
Err... no she doesn't. She looks disgusting.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Chrysz(m): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2016
who u help
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by mcb60(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2016
sinaj:

hmmm..
why did u bleach ur dp if you didn't see what they see in bleaching. believe me psychologist have discovered that it starts from bleaching ur pix. the saturation is too obvious my dear.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Mesutlewy(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2016
I can see confusion hovering around her black and white brain
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ameh99: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Let her go ahead and bleach her life out who cares......

Bet she never read the part that said bleaching killed our wako Jako......

Black is simply beautiful grin
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
hmmmm Is dat yam?

Hmm, where do u hail from?
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Rossikki:
Err... no she doesn't. She looks disgusting.

Tell me if she opens you not gon smash that.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by chiefolododo(m): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Female pastor or female bleacher,?
contactmorak:
Shanitah Namuyimba aka Bad Black is no stranger to drama. The socialite turned singer then pastor has revealed that being white is not as glamourous as she expected.

The lady had sometime back boasted that bleaching made her life so simple.

Now, while speaking in an interview, she revealed that she misses her old self. So, if you are planning to bleach that skin, wait a minute,you might need to read about Bad Black’s experience with white skin. She revealed that her new skin isn’t giving her the happiness she had expected.

” I don’t have any problems with this new skin but I am tired of the white colour. I want to go back to my original black skin.”, she confessed

She also revealed the white skin is very difficult to maintain given the injections she has to pay for to keep it in good texture and colour. She allegedly spends colossal amounts of money to maintain the look yet she does not have the kind of wealth at her disposal like in her hey days.

“I will stop getting the injections since they have been draining my wallet. I could use $10,000 (35m) for annual injection’, she revealed.
She was quick to dissociate her name from brokenness.

“No, I am not broke, though I no longer have the kind of money I had before. But I have what is enough for me to live the life I want’, she concluded

Well ladies, now you know why you should be comfortable in your skin. However, we all wait for Bad Blacks transformation to her old self. Shall she develop patches of the leopard? For now, you could help yourself with Chinua Achebe’s classic “Things fall apart” as the drama unfolds.

Bad Black who recently finished a jail term for defrauding her boyfriend, and immediately became a preacher, announced online.

“Good morning friends if da lord god has anointed me, blessed me to build him a holy temple will you come and we serve da lord our God or you will judge me am building world healing international church for da lord.” she posted on her timeline.

When contacted to confirm whether what she posted was true, the musician said that the church has cost her over 180million and besides bringing pastors to preach the word of God, she will take matters in her own hands. “I am anointed and this means I have all that it takes to preach the word of God. After my church is complete, I will be leading all prayers and preaching to the people the word of God,” She said.

Bad Black was imprisoned for four years after it was alleged that she stole shs11billion from his ex-boyfriend David Greenhalgh and after her release, she held a press conference where she confirmed that she’s saved.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/im-tired-of-my-white-skin-its-making-me.html
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by MizAijay(f): 4:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Wait a minute...She's a pastor?? I don't get it.
Anyways we wasn't there when you decided to bleach in the first place so why disturb us now that the bleaching is not paying off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.