Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses (67461 Views)

My White Pant Showing By Mistake / How To Get That Glowing (white) Skin You Have Always desired / Beauty Contest Crisis As Finalist Confesses That He’s Actually A Man(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Bojc7: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:

You absolutely didn't understand the statement... Only ladies know wat I meant!
Kk..... Cool!
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Yeligray(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm proudly black

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ElsonMorali: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
is not knowing o, me too wonderings shocked shocked cheesy

Yeepa! It is well. cheesy grin
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by victorydreams(f): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Be satisfied the way God created you because He made all things beautiful in His time.

So Be Happy
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
I don't blame her,I blame the people that attend her church, with time she will start smelling like fish that has stayed long in the coldroom
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Oh of cus my favorite!

It's the last on ma list, though I take it but never been hungry for it, everyone in my family loves it I'm an exception
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Bustincole(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Did u minister for God or U minister for ur puna runs....End time Pastor

Just continue until u become dis

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

It's the last on ma list, though I take it but never been hungry for it, everyone in my family loves it I'm an exception
Are u speaking of pounded yam? shocked
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by jfleece(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2016
God knows I can't date a a girl Dat is not comfortable with her skin..... We shd be proud of wat we gat..

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2016
church has become the new Gas and oil business in Africa, with more than 800 million gullible customers scattered all over Africa, if you try other ventures and it didn't work, open a church business and you will become a millonaire in few years. no qualification needed just preach false hope to the miracle seeking gullibles, and make them paranoid and afraid by making them believe that the are posessed by the devil and witches or that their enemies or families are evil and are after them. promise them you will help save them from their enemies by charging them money to pray for them.promise the sick ones not to go to hospitals that you will heal them and charge the money for it, fill millions of empty bottles with cheap vegetable oils and water from the tap, label and sale them as miracle, anointing oil and water. tell them they will go to hell if they didn't give money, thite, donations or sow seed. tell the lazy ones that their business is not doing well or that they are poor because they are not giving enough money to the church or that their enemy in their village is frustrating their business. and on and on the the false hope goes, just like politics. cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by creepsyme(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
‎No, I is not drinking when I is posting that commenting. But I knowing that woman senses his paining her to replacing her skin colorings
I give up on you!
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Vetsolo(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2016
pastor my kork
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Are u speaking of pounded yam? shocked

Of course pounded yam, I'm not really a fan, I prefer amala or semo or fufu to it, but eba? I would scold my wife for preparing it, I'd rather starve all night but would not like to starve the other way round
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by humilitypays(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2016
creepsyme:
I give up on you!
I is gaved up you too since cheesy
ElsonMorali:

Yeepa! It is well. cheesy grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.