Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses (67464 Views)

My White Pant Showing By Mistake / How To Get That Glowing (white) Skin You Have Always desired / Beauty Contest Crisis As Finalist Confesses That He’s Actually A Man(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Chimezirim121: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2016
contactmorak:
Shanitah Namuyimba aka Bad Black is no stranger to drama. The socialite turned singer then pastor has revealed that being white is not as glamourous as she expected.

The lady had sometime back boasted that bleaching made her life so simple.

Now, while speaking in an interview, she revealed that she misses her old self. So, if you are planning to bleach that skin, wait a minute,you might need to read about Bad Black’s experience with white skin. She revealed that her new skin isn’t giving her the happiness she had expected.

” I don’t have any problems with this new skin but I am tired of the white colour. I want to go back to my original black skin.”, she confessed

She also revealed the white skin is very difficult to maintain given the injections she has to pay for to keep it in good texture and colour. She allegedly spends colossal amounts of money to maintain the look yet she does not have the kind of wealth at her disposal like in her hey days.

“I will stop getting the injections since they have been draining my wallet. I could use $10,000 (35m) for annual injection’, she revealed.
She was quick to dissociate her name from brokenness.

“No, I am not broke, though I no longer have the kind of money I had before. But I have what is enough for me to live the life I want’, she concluded

Well ladies, now you know why you should be comfortable in your skin. However, we all wait for Bad Blacks transformation to her old self. Shall she develop patches of the leopard? For now, you could help yourself with Chinua Achebe’s classic “Things fall apart” as the drama unfolds.

Bad Black who recently finished a jail term for defrauding her boyfriend, and immediately became a preacher, announced online.

“Good morning friends if da lord god has anointed me, blessed me to build him a holy temple will you come and we serve da lord our God or you will judge me am building world healing international church for da lord.” she posted on her timeline.

When contacted to confirm whether what she posted was true, the musician said that the church has cost her over 180million and besides bringing pastors to preach the word of God, she will take matters in her own hands. “I am anointed and this means I have all that it takes to preach the word of God. After my church is complete, I will be leading all prayers and preaching to the people the word of God,” She said.

Bad Black was imprisoned for four years after it was alleged that she stole shs11billion from his ex-boyfriend David Greenhalgh and after her release, she held a press conference where she confirmed that she’s saved.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/im-tired-of-my-white-skin-its-making-me.html
deeply POSSESSED you're yet to get the punishment
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by misteryman: 5:19am On Dec 08, 2016
God gave you the best skin and should said He made a mistake by creating you that way ,What do you want your fellow human beings to do. I know now that you are now Red ,Black and Brown. Manage that. That's what you have chosen. You are Blessed.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by awa(m): 5:20am On Dec 08, 2016
That's good for her
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by sisisioge: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Baddo! She's got eyes for good business.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Bigsteve121(m): 5:24am On Dec 08, 2016
AS FOR ME, WHITE SKIN MAKES ME WANNA PUKE ITS DISGUSTING, HAS NO FLAVOR TO IT LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE SKIN, AFTER THEY DIE THEIR SKIN TURNS TO ONE PALE BLUE COLOR, ANYWAYS AS FOR ME I LOVE MY CHOCOLATE SKIN AND I KNOW MY KIDS WILL HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SKIN AND NOT THE PALE WHITE SKIN MILLIONS OF SICK PEOPLE HAVE A FETISH FOR. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHAT IS SO ATTRACTIVE OF THEIR SKIN THAT AGES BY THE TIME THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE 30 's as for those of us who has the best skin which is black we have nothing to worry about as our god like skin does not age that much unlike the animals skin.#Blackisbeautiful.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2016
its just disgusting,pure mental colonization.ladies spend your time enriching your mind rather than your looks
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ugojenn(f): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Pastor kwa...Abeg wat is she pastoring
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by abbeyty(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2016
did i hear pastor ? original pastor, her church must be full of bleachers. I really hate these bleachers those men lust after them should get their heads examine.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by mu2sa2: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2016
She has good credentials to be a pastor. After all many a pastor would often boast of being a former robber or murderer or gangster or drunkard before "giving my life to jesus".
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Godmyrefuge1(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Woman problem. it pain me that i read the thread, God punish you for wasted my MB
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Gkemz: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Her natural skin color was better off than this masquerade she's putting on.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2016
ow much dem dey sell tura soap? Or bioclaire wey u dey spend money for injection
d color wey God give u no do u,u warn turn to SUNSHINE by force
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by humilitypays(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2016
creepsyme:
are u under the influence of alchohol or any drug? theres no meaning in ur comment.
‎No, I is not drinking when I is posting that commenting. But I knowing that woman senses his paining her to replacing her skin colorings
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Chrysz:
that was harsh. una get fight b4?
It was? embarassed
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Bojc7:

.... Nice speech until you spoilt it with d bolded!
What difference does it make? She lights up are skin artificially 2 'enhance' her beauty while u wear artificial 'pink lipsticked' - lips, and wear artificial hair aka attachments [u forget 2 add dt one] 2 enhance urs! undecided undecided

Do u still think she's 'fishbrained'?
grin grin

**singing MJ's "man in da mirror" **
You absolutely didn't understand the statement... Only ladies know wat I meant!
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Hmm, where do u hail from?
Edo state! Cus u see in Benin, Iyan means yam
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Izen: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Still don't understand why people bleach their skin. I can't imagine myself being dark skinned, or getting a tan - so I'm befuddled when I imagine someone trying to change their skin color.

Nothing special being fair in complexion, really.

The truth is, anyone that has ever insulted someone for being dark or has ever given unsolicited comment on a person's skin color, such person has no moral ground to judge bleachers. And guess what, that is almost every Nigerian. I am dark skinned so I know what I'm saying. I've not bleached tho and I don't intend to. But people insulting dark skinned peeps are honestly part of the problem. Some one with a low self esteem would be forced to bleach.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ElsonMorali: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
humilitypays:
Maybe her senses his paining her, just looking at somebody his color‎

embarassed

Is there a rule on Nairaland that you must make your comment in English
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ElsonMorali: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:

You mean "pounded yam"
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You mean "pounded yam"
Nah!... Plain yam
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ElsonMorali: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Nah!... Plain yam

Well iyan means pounded yam in Yoruba. I guess that close enough after all if you eat yam you're pounding it with your teeth.
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Well iyan means pounded yam in Yoruba. I guess that close enough after all if you eat yam you're pounding it with your teeth.
Lolz. Nice way to put it

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by ElsonMorali: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Lolz. Nice way to put it

smiley wink
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
That's very expensive for just skin colour undecided and its not even permanent? undecided Someone is making money shocked
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Lol, didn't know they took iyan over there too, so it's ur favorite or one of your favorites, abi
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by mKc9ET(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Na because she now broke and cannot longer fund to maintain her damn bleached skin and it restored her brain to a default setting that's why she is ranting about preaching, for my own analysis she is just building that church to defraud people. Unto church business nah
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by humilitypays(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

embarassed

Is there a rule on Nairaland that you must make your comment in English
is not knowing o, me too wonderings shocked shocked cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, didn't know they took iyan over there too, so it's ur favorite or one of your favorites, abi
Oh of cus my favorite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.