Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? (776 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Can you run away with him/her?

In a situation where both parents don't approve your relationship, even after trying everything possible to convince them. And you both find it difficult to leave each other.

Will you do your parents will and defy the love that exist between you and that person OR Run far far away from them (your parents) to enjoy your love life with that person you give your heart to?
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Aniker(f): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
My parents must like my partner.. Cus I got high taste grin
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by herzern1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Aniker(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

I just commented before you cheesy tongue
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by herzern1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
I just commented before you cheesy tongue

Really??

I didn't notice.
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Tyviv(f): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
If na to elope sure pass, why not? Sure I will run far from family, my life my decision
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tyviv:
If na to elope sure pass, why not? Sure I will run far from family, my life my decision
wake up , you are dreaming ooooo
Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Splinz(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Apparently, op is a Nollywood addict. He watches too much movies...

1 Like

Re: Love: Can You Run Away With Him/her? by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Splinz:
Apparently, op is a Nollywood addict. He watches too much movies...

Painfully, ur guess is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

I Help Others But Cant Help Myself / Don't Beg For Anything.. / Way To Last Longer And End Premature Ejacultion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.