Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? (751 Views)

So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? by babseg(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm a little bit confused on how I would handle it if I found out that my spouse is handling a project ( might be building a house ) without telling me?

I am sensing such thing at moment and I don't how I would handle it if it's true .

I am very sure it's not a surprise neither my birthday present embarassed embarassed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Wait till then
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? by Calculux95: 3:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Let her be, she has her reasons.....
She'll bring it up if she wants you to know
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? by MONITZ: 3:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Really, there was this story about a woman who built a house without the husband's knowledge with some of the finances she got from time to time from the husband,and was able to erect the house finally.

After sometime man was convinced by the wife on the need to move to a much bigger and better apartment since the family was growing as well, and the man obliges her.

Some few years later, the man lost his job and things became difficult to the extent that paying the rent became a problem, at times the man had to beg friends and relatives for help before he could pay.

A sane mind and woman would ordinarily open up to the man the truth abt the house bt she didn't and kept mute, she still collected the rentage and claims to pay the landlord on each occasion,she was able to get away with it for some years without the man suspecting any foul play until the bubble finally bursts,.

The man was downcasted, distraughted and nonplussed on discovering and there was nothing he could do bcoz they already had grown up kids.

@ op, if it were u, wat would u ve done? ..The heart of some women is an abyss.,one has to be very careful by then u still can't be too careful.....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / Four Reasons To Date A Sensitive Guy / How Can I Go Back To 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.