Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (5790 Views)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
To all the guyz in the house

How will you feel if you discovered that the toilet of your babe which you normally sucked from pvssy to the butt is in this form?

A case study of a friend in Ibadan

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by dingbang(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Will just lock her up in prison ...because if you allow her to roam the streets, thousands of men will die of infections that can kill within minutes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't want to believe that humans still visit this toilet. the toilet is disgusting and an eye sore

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by BonkoINC: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
It's not everything you guys will post on nairaland. Na wao

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by donstan18: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
jessca048:
I don't want to believe that humans still visit this toilet.
the toilet is disgusting and an eye sore

We know your type.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
Will just lock her up in prison ...because if you allow her to roam the streets, thousands of men will die of infections that can kill within minutes

Lock her up? Funny u bro
Instead of you to run for ur life

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
jessca048:

Nothing wrong with the system just that the toilet is not well kept. Just to show you how dirty sum ladies are and many will be seen outdia forming poshhhhhhh
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
jessca048:
just believe

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
BonkoINC:
It's not everything you guys will post on nairaland. Na wao

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by olexjay(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
@op.

Just go straight and tell us it happened to you so we can know how to advice you medically

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by Pat081: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2018
jessca048:
some of our hospitals own re like dis ooooooo n some of our hostels too bad pass dis one
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by MVLOX(m): 4:48am On Oct 02, 2018
nie be say the kind infections way she go don carry full body na D.I.E
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by rex444(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2018
I will not only educate her for being dirty but also lazy....hypo wll wash tht very clean
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by SarakiBukola: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Landmark86....you know this is the toilet in Aba / Onitsha. But continue to deceive yourself grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2018
olexjay:
@op.

Just go straight and tell us it happened to you so we can know how to advice you medically

I don't suck @ all
Is no no for me
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Landmark86....you know this is the toilet in Aba / Onitsha. But continue to deceive yourself grin

Why are u thinking like ur moniker?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by kennybelle: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2018
No lady will use this kinda toilet, she'd rather have a custard container as a substitute
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by Godisgreat23: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2018

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by soulpiano23(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
landmark86:
To all the guyz in the house

How will you feel if you discovered that the toilet of your babe which you normally sucked from pvssy to the butt is in this form?

A case study of a friend in Ibadan
The Toilet is dirty though.
But back in those days, the millionaire were the ones using WC while the middle class used Pit lanterine and the masses used open defecation.
Except some one was not born those years oooohhhh.
The reality is Nigeria is dirty as a nation with dirty leaders and dirty followers.
If our orientations are not changed things will keep getting more dirty.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by oyatz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
The toilet has nothing to do with STDs

dingbang:
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by AmazingELixir: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
shocked

The toilet has an uncanny semblance to a woman's like that.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by dingbang(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
oyatz:
The toilet has nothing to do with STDs

shocked my God. Please go online and research for yaself

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennybelle:
No lady will use this kinda toilet, she'd rather have a custard container as a substitute

She you
70% of face me & face you house use this
Sum even use something worst than this
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by OCTAVO: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
OP, why are you posting the picture of the toilet in your family house? Why are you bringing public Shame to your family??

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by IamPlato(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2018

There are Some Bush You Will Enter, when You See different Gathering And Associations Of Terrorist Shiit From various Tribes, you Will Wish To Use This Type Of Toilet but You Will Not See
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by Martinez19(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh no! Pussy wey use this toilet, them no dey take eyes see am.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by Venerable612(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Not all fingers Re equal. I don’t think it matters . If both of you love each other. Ask her to use a personal pottie... or get her a better apartment. At one stage of our life, some of us have used one of these.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by LisaAnne(f): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
unbelievable
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? by landmark86: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
OCTAVO:
OP, why are you posting the picture of the toilet in your family house? Why are you bringing public Shame to your family??

Thank God my family owns one
I'll rather advise u to tell ur pop man to start buying sum blocks just to erect one.

Oponu!

(1) (Reply)

Love Z Really Blind. Men Can U Marry A Woman Like Dis / Hispanic-american Girl Dating A Nigerian Man / M Ashamed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.