Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria (3436 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by donestk(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm just curious. The trend is becoming a norm.

I brought home a h.oe last weekend (konji na bastardd). Just before the show started, 3 of my female neighbors stormed into my apartment....... They couldn't help but shower this ho.e compliments. "OMG ur so pretty, where did you do ur nose piercing...... bla bla"

How come runs girls are the prettiest of all?
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by klassykute(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2016
i tire oo.na so devil dey do e work sha.beauty nd curves are asset
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by IAmBhijay(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Since their body and face na their head office... They tend to invest a lot in making it look good na.

9 Likes

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by Emodeee: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2016
person wey no fine fit do runz? she nor go get customerscheesy.

9 Likes

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by excellencyabia1: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2016
do you also know that people of low background produce beautiful species. the the beauty assets becomes a reliable source.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by donestk(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Could it be nature's delicate balance?

excellencyabia1:
do you also know that people of low background produce beautiful species. the the beauty assets becomes a reliable source.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by excellencyabia1: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2016
donestk:
Could it be nature's delicate balance?
if you ugly come poor, who will collect food from you. egg OBJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2016
grin

Men and their lust with beautiful gayls,big yansh and big bumper are like 5&6... tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by majour(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2016
They r overly showered with attention and praise, some grow up stupid and dependent on that shower of attention making them lazy in building themselves mentally, they focus squarely on that attribute people appreciate and abuse the life out of it, ofcus men don't help, we shower them the praise, shower them our dick, then shower them the need to want more

Shout out to all my Cotonou/benin boys that deal with them north America university girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men and their lust with beautiful gayls,big yansh and big bumper is like 5&6... tongue

my baby....
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2016
sucess001:

my baby....

grin who's ur baby?
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by herzern1(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2016
majour:
They r overly showered with attention and praise, some grow up stupid and dependent on that shower of attention making them lazy in building themselves mentally, they focus squarely on that attribute people appreciate and abuse the life out of it, ofcus men don't help, we shower them the praise, shower them our dick, then shower them the need to want more
Shout out to all my Cotonou/benin boys that deal with them north America university girls

I really wish I can offer a 10 million likes for this post

TBH.

Well Said.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin who's ur baby?

its QueenSuccubus

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin who's ur baby?

lets go to the 'Other Room'...

wink wink wink wink
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2016
sucess001:

its QueenSuccubus

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oohhh I seeeeee....

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Oohhh I seeeeee....

luv u hun....reply my pm na
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
donestk:

I brought home a h.oe last weekend (konji na bastardd). Just before the show started, 3 of my female neighbors stormed into my apartment....... They couldn't help but shower this ho.e compliments. "OMG ur so pretty, where did you do ur nose piercing...... bla bla"

The bringer of a ho.e is a LovePeddler! You are no different.

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
sucess001:

luv u hun....reply my pm na

grin

Ayaaaayaaay! tongue
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by Splinz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
donestk:

Simple. The so-called pretty girls get carried away, and as a result, engages in sex escapades here and there...

This egoistic attitude stems from excessive demands ( cheesy) of her (not her per se, but just the puna), as men are on a competition of some sort to taste the ravishing body... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by fernandoc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
I have noticed that too. You hardly see a very cute girl that's not into runs these days.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by donestk(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Auntie it's not fight na.

Konji been hold me for neck.

Nma27:
The bringer of a ho.e is a LovePeddler! You are no different.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by harry2sexy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
The thing half tire me. D run girls I see desk days wud win any beauty contest if it were just for being beautiful. Sad tho

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by donestk(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
We all share same views.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by bowman000(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
K
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by bignoble05(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
And where is the cutest girl now?
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2016
donestk:

Because they didn't get enough hugs from daddy so the whole daddy issue and finding meaning/affection from random strangers.
Re: The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria by donestk(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Your theory being?

pcguru1:

Because they didn't get enough hugs from daddy so the whole daddy issue and finding meaning/affection from random strangers.

(1) (Reply)

+18 Best Round Ass Photo Collections Ever See On Internet (pics) / This Condom Detects Sexually Transmitted Diseases In A Partner During Sex? / South African Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.