Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience (1426 Views)

Am About To Go Into Runs / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
I decided to join Tinder to meet someone new and start up something serious because i know it to be a dating app. But i'm shocked! 99% of the Nigerian girls who matched me are into hookup (runs). It's just so annoying! After endless swiping, most girls there are into hookup. But why

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience by kelechi50: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
The same thing that lead you to join tinder to meet someone new also lead those girls too,so your are birds of the same fairder grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
kelechi50:
The same thing that lead you to join tinder to meet someone new also lead those girls too,so your are birds of the same fairder grin grin grin

Guy, read my post well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
I joined because i believe it's a dating app. Omo, if the app was Nigerian-owned, i'd have adviced they rename Tinder to "OloshoApp".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Ranked The Most Promiscuous In Africa / Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in / When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.