Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (27830 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by miqos02(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. I believe in the law of karma. grin
ur signature is invalid
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by hallanoted(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
So that is all you could deduce from this post. Your orgasm is not just soft, I think your brain is too. sad

actually he z right,, u are actually speaking 4rm experience, and u lld also be saying DAT the 300 people DAT thinks u HV a sugar daddy.... their brain is soft too
but let me tell u .....every human brain is naturally soft....even urz too sis....look for a better thing to say, I dunno y dis made FP self.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by schumastic(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
CorGier:

Sharp guy.
I think say na only me notice am.

weytin you know say you see undecided
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amelian:

Bang or no bang... If the wife bring her craze to. My doorstep. She should be ready to bear the aftermath consequence, later on.
Then she will realize not all sleeping dogs are truly asleep.
So she had better get her facts right. Before starting a war, she can't control later on
. My fight no. Dey end o grin Lol. That's why am always jovial and quiet sometimes . Lol.
this babe sefcheesy..abi na warri u grow? Ehn Laila Alicheesy.Na only warri babe fit match grit for grit with an angry jealous wifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by nairamaniac: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

what you dnt know is that those ladies that jump from one sugardaddy to another are the ones that marry on time, so those ones you see in church looking for husbands are the good ones... and I have solid proof 2 back up my claim, do u
is this a testimony?

@topic. To me they are both equally guilty. But the girl who claims she succumbed to too much pressure as the o.p described, is not only guilty, but foolish and greedy. No girl has the right to play the victim-card in such instances. The man never put gun on her head. She saw other side attractions in the man besides love and care. She saw money, comfort and contract between them. Whereby she would milk his account and she provides him sex whenever.

According to M. I:
Mama used to tell her you are who you are,
Ashawo NA Ashawo..............

Sex for money is prostitution, no matter how hard people like the o.p try to disguise it or hide under the umbrella of "he no let me rest, that's y I open my legs for am".

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by afroxyz: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

dearie, a man that will cheat will cheat whether you do it 2 another person or not, karma has nothing to do with the cheating behavior of men...

A girl that would sleep with a married an would sleep with a married man, wooing or not. Stop hiding behind 'it takes the grace of God' bullshyte. So if everyone that woos you is persistent, you would sleep with them abi? That only tells me that you have no principles

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Luckygurl(f): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:

so u don't know abi
just ask an IT gal .... she can explain better
lefulefu:
ghen ghencheesy.they do wat is called touch ur toes.
Lmfao grin grin

Lol!!
Finally, all these boils down to one's personality.

I concluded my IT few months ago and it was the married guys that had so much to spare and throw around if only you'd dance to their tune.
I had this cute young muslim married guy that was obviously in for something (not just him a good number of them).
Oh my my!! It took a lot of will power to resist him.

All these lead me into asking why bother marrying when you know you ain't ready to stick to one woman.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by checkout50: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hilarious comments.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by torres89: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lmfao grin grin

Lol!!
Finally, all these boils down to one's personality.

I concluded my IT few months ago and it was the married guys that had so much to spare and throw around if only you'd dance to their tune.
I had this cute young muslim married guy that was obviously in for something (not just him a good number of them).
Oh my my!! It took a lot of will power to resist him.

All these lead me into asking why bother marrying when you know you ain't ready to stick to one woman.

something tells me u gave in

but anyways not my biz

to answer your About infidelity

*a man can't eat one kind of soup for 10 years else his an slowpoke*
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
Having said that... How many of these runz or ex runz girls who are lucky to get a husband early how many of them have a stable marriage.Its either the marriage gets broken b4 a year runs out or there is complete chaos in it.Many of these runz girls carry their protituting character into their marriage and that explains why it don't last.A leopard can't change its spots.
You're right my man! cool
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by sunnyt1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Valkyr:

I agree with you on the alibi part but the predictive turn? . Also Karma has another meaning : Redeeming what you did with what you are doing

i dnt understand wat u mean bro/sis, evry living thing knows wat karma means

wateva a man sows he shall reap, there is no known antedote to this
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Luckygurl(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol
Obviously not your business though I didn't actually.
It took lots of will power not to.

torres89:

something tells me u gave in

but anyways not my biz

to answer your About infidelity

*a man can't eat one kind of soup for 10 years else his an slowpoke*

Why bother getting married if you know you can't?
Openly flouting the rules of marriage #rollseyes
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
nairamaniac:
is this a testimony?

@topic. To me they are both equally guilty. But the girl who claims she succumbed to too much pressure as the o.p described, is not only guilty, but foolish and greedy. No girl has the right to play the victim-card in such instances. The man never put gun on her head. She saw other side attractions in the man besides love and care. She saw money, comfort and contract between them. Whereby she would milk his account and she provides him sex whenever.

According to M. I:
Mama used to tell her you are who you are,
Ashawo NA Ashawo..............

Sex for money is prostitution, no matter how hard people like the o.p try to disguise it or hide under the umbrella of "he no let me rest, that's y I open my leg for am".
these days in naija the campus babes or the working class babes who in engage in such racket with married older men will try to educate u that's its not prostitution but na hustlingcheesycheesy.They will say the prostitutes are the ones in brothels.But my brother a babe hook up with a stranger old enough to be her father on Facebook and the man arrange hotel wey dem go meet.The babe pack her travelling bags travel all the wat to Jalingo go lodge with a strange man inside hotel and he pay her after show.na wetin be dat ni?cheesycheesy.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Drogo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
So u are telling us indirectly that if married men can be persistent they can get any girl they want.i get your logic....le genie

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
this babe sefcheesy..abi na warri u grow? Ehn Laila Alicheesy.Na only warri babe fit match grit for grit with an angry jealous wifecheesy.

Hahahahahahahahah

My dear, am partly Warri..lol.. It's possible, warri blood dey my veins. Can't run away from roots..no matter how hard I try.
But one thing I detest most in my entire life is Intimidation and embarrassment. That's why I respect my self alot when am. Out there in the public and also at home.
Mehn those 2things crack my head like crazy!
But what will fight for me are my goons. And the real fight will be for another day.
Let's see who wins. Shebi fight dey hungry am?
She go chop fight belleful. angry
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by torres89: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Luckygurl:
Lol Obviously not your business though I didn't actually. It took lots of will power not to.

Why bother getting married if you know you can't? Openly flouting the rules of marriage #rollseyes

we get married to raise a family
as long as the man loves his family dearly
side attractions doesn't matter
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by lilachiever(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p I understand what you are saying..they will lure you with every possible means, they even shower more love and care than the so-called bfs...you ve 2 be very strong in other to resist their advances. one offered 2 get me a car just for me 2 sleep with him, they can call you day and night and so on..

babe, why u too dey lie like this?

Like if u think she's lying... a car bawo?

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by bowman000(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
sunnyt1:

i dnt understand wat u mean bro/sis, evry living thing knows wat karma means

wateva a man sows he shall reap, there is no known antedote to this

One can redeem their past deeds in the present. That's what I meant. That's what I discovered so far from readings in Eastern Philosophy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
lilachiever:

babe, why u too dey lie like this?

Like if u think she's lying... a car bawo?
she might be saying the truth and besides car even small.There are some sugar daddies who would even buy a house in dubai for a babe they are chyking just to sleep with her or take her on expensive trips to London,paris etc.Just to get in between the lady's legcheesy.Abi u no hear say Atiku buy house for Genivieve for banana island wit other goodies b4 she let man knack her for d other holecheesycheesy.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahahahahah

My dear, am partly Warri..lol.. It's possible, warri blood dey my veins. Can't run away from roots..no matter how hard I try.
But one thing I detest most in my entire life is Intimidation and embarrassment. That's why I respect my self alot when am. Out there in the public and also at home.
Mehn those 2things crack my head like crazy!
But what will fight for me are my goons. And the real fight will be for another day.
Let's see who wins. Shebi fight dey hungry am?
She go chop fight belleful. angry

hahahahacheesy and i used to think light skinned babes no dey too get powercheesy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

they shouldn't blame us, we were on our own b4 their husbands came looking for us ... I laugh whenever I see a married woman saying young gals shld stay awaay from their husband , in real sense , it shld be the other way round..
u should be ashamed of urself...do u know what it means to takes responsibility.? dats exactly what Adam and Eve failed to do...if someone offer u something don't u have d instinct of rejecting such offer.? Jesus Christ should have gone d way of Adam and Eve when d devil came tempting Him three times
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by davidif: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
just last week here four young ladies were fighting in the street over our landlord who is over 80 yrs old.One of the girls was warning the other ladies to keep off her man and that our landlord is her boyfriend and she will not allow any other girl to pour sand in her garri.just looking at this girl she had be around 19 or 20.And when i say they were fighting they were actually throwing punches and slaps and pulling each others hair cheesy.

What?!?! Please tell me you are lying. shocked shocked
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Annie939(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
married men are tooooooooo promiscuous one I don't no what they are looking for aside there matrimonial home. I fear them
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Annie939(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
married men are tooooooooo promiscuous . I don't no what they are looking for aside there matrimonial home. I fear them
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Wow. I cannot believe you just asked that. Anyways it is because you are a guy. Infact when you tell them pls leave me you are married. They will ask you if being married is a sickness lipsrsealed

u should be ashamed of urself...do u
know what it means to takes
responsibility.? dats exactly what
Adam and Eve failed to do...if
someone offer u something don't u
have d instinct of rejecting such
offer.? Jesus Christ should have gone
d way of Adam and Eve when d devil
came tempting Him three times
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Annie939(f): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

they shouldn't blame us, we were on our own b4 their husbands came looking for us ... I laugh whenever I see a married woman saying young gals shld stay awaay from their husband , in real sense , it shld be the other way round..
it has not been easy for me God will help us
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p I understand what you are saying..they will lure you with every possible means, they even shower more love and care than the so-called bfs...you ve 2 be very strong in other to resist their advances. one offered 2 get me a car just for me 2 sleep with him, they can call you day and night and so on..
. And u let the car go o
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
davidif:

What?!?! Please tell me you are lying. shocked shocked
Are u a member of the IDONTBELIEVEIT club?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
hahahahacheesy and i used to think light skinned babes no dey too get powercheesy

Mine is different.. Honestly even me, I wonder the way am wired too.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Adeboyefa(f): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2016
The married man is always guilty because HE knew he was married before approaching the other woman. The other woman may not know.

A man once married 3 women in court. He married the 1st with his real parents in X State . He later got transferred to Y State and his wife couldn't follow him because she was tied down by a government job. The man deceived Wife 2,who is determined not to date another woman's husband, into believing he was single. He took her to the registry with fake parents. Can you blame her for sleeping with him after that? He was transferred to Z State after that, and the same thing happened. Note that the registries and states were too far apart for the earlier wives or their relatives to hear and step in during the 21-day banns.

The cookie crumbled when the 3 wives met at their common Alma mater and discovered that their husbands shared the same surname and hometown. They compared pictures and knew they married the same man.

Who is now to blame : the man or the deceived other women?
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by mecussey(m): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Softorgasm:
Click like if you think the op have a sugar daddy...

Serious one and she is trying so hard to convince her conscience that its not her fault. My sis OP, leave married men alone and go marry ur own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.