Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (27779 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by horpilow(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
You know what that means? It means while they were in J.S. 3, they wia also been grromed to sleep with another woman's husband. Theory of what goes around

What I can contribute to this is that, if you find the girl so attractive, instead of giving ur wife unnecessary pressure, just marry her.
Last time I checked polygamy isnt banned yet.
But the young lady should be expecting another young lady and the chain goes on.
Law of karma do really work but what if the husband is polygamous in nature?
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by babooshka: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
wich yeye konjicheesycheesy.wat i even heard is dat the old man places his young sugar girls on monthly allowance.If the girl is darkskinned he places her on 40k and if she is a tenant she stays rent free.If she is light skinned he places her on 60k and rent free as well if na tenant plus some other miscellaneouscheesy.According to wat some of the girls say they don't have to have sex with him.All they do is massage his back and romance himcheesy.Guy u tell me wich young girl would resist such an offer .Even the OP of this thread will find such offer irresistible.
lol, they won't tell u they sleep with him na. Massage ko, massage ni cheesy cheesy cheesy massage!!!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
mrsfavour:
Married men can woo. na so one promised me heaven and earth when i was single. they find it hard to spend on family issues but not on girls.

Was a trip to Dubai one of them? They have too much money, let them spend it na !
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by torres89: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

they shouldn't blame us, we were on our own b4 their husbands came looking for us ... I laugh whenever I see a married woman saying young gals shld stay awaay from their husband , in real sense , it shld be the other way round..

are u really sure u were on your own !

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
And you think all men love their wives? Some are jst conveniently married. Not becoz they have deep love for her. They keep their wives at home and go insearch of that deep love
hmm na waoh.Well anyway if the man is stinking rich and he plays around i doubt if the wife will complain.after all she would be enjoying all the luxury that money can buy and that would be enuf compensation.Am following the mindset many nigerian ladies tend to carry with them cos its the same ladies who would say its better they cry inside a big jeep than live with a loving man in a poor house.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:

we all have choices in life

even the normal gal does too

it's her decision to date the married man

she secretly craves for him at night

like a quote says it's wat u wanna see that's wat u get....

Way to go Torres. As a layman, you can criticize a Behaviourist scholar with the disparity between the "Secret internal cravings" for another man 'P' and her "Overt Behavior" towards man G who is her sworn lover. I don't know how best to xpress what I mean... You can catch an erect man more easily than a wet woman.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's a very big lie and btw how does getting married early become an achievement?

If what you're saying is true then it's no surprise. After all when these girls were jumping from dykes to dykes their fellow women were hustling and trying to be independent. When those ones are tired they'll be looking for a man that will marry them quick.

It's 100 times better to be a good woman and marry late than be a bïtch and get married early with problems here and there.
Having said that... How many of these runz or ex runz girls who are lucky to get a husband early how many of them have a stable marriage.Its either the marriage gets broken b4 a year runs out or there is complete chaos in it.Many of these runz girls carry their protituting character into their marriage and that explains why it don't last.A leopard can't change its spots.

5 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I am glad we av agreed on something. Thank you for coming up with valid points. *respect*

Valid ke? Women as weak? Why una dy clamor for equality of Gender? (M=F) but M=strong and F=weak eh?. Is Strong = Weak? I doubt. Strong ≠ Weak.
Then should accept it and stop clamoring for equality..
Women as weak vessels na survival strategy and historical fallacy. Strength doesn't manifest in one form in the same way God doesn't manifest in one religion...
If I start my Jerimiad eh
angry

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by sunnyt1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
This sounds more like an alibi for dating married men, why would you want to decieve a whole generation? we cant be stupid collectively. Gyal, if u eva fall for wateva antic thrown at u by any man den ur greed has bin tapped into. Do u want to hear a gospel truth? any gal who dates a married man wil neva find marital peace, you cant destroy anoda woman's home and enjoy urs, karma flies around looking 4 who to strike

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
babooshka:
lol, they won't tell u they sleep with him na. Massage ko, massage ni cheesy cheesy cheesy massage!!!
na wetin dem talk ooo i no dey derecheesycheesy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin it would be interesting though if the married men who are into single babes should get in here and explain why it happenscheesy.let them also defend themselves.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
sunnyt1:
This sounds more like an alibi for dating married men, why would you want to decieve a whole generation? we cant be stupid collectively. Gyal, if u eva fall for wateva antic thrown at u by any man den ur greed has bin tapped into. Do u want to hear a gospel truth? any gal who dates a married man wil neva find marital peace, you cant destroy anoda woman's home and enjoy urs, karma flies around looking 4 who to strike

I agree with you on the alibi part but the predictive turn? . Also Karma has another meaning : Redeeming what you did with what you are doing
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amelian:
Truth be told married men are worse when. It comes to getting single ladies to lay .
What the op is saying is true.
Married women should start dealing with their longer throat husbands.
I was telling a friend that any married woman who dares come to my doorstep to attack or threaten me, cause of her husband that am. Not even dating o, but possibly she feels am dating him due to false information.. She should just know that Lagos will Not contain, she and her family anymore..
Cause I hate embarrassment and I always tell married men, hell no! Go back to. Your wives. But if the wives body dey hot, and na me she one face? She go know say my own sef na Volcano grin

But seriously, married men doing this runz.. I just shake my head. U guys should just stop and be faithful to your wives sad
any Married woman wey carry fight to a single lady's house then know for sure that the single lady is really banging her husband.women don't act on hear say.when they act on a certain issue then know for sure that the matter has been proved beyond any reasonable doubtcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by wexyee: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

dearie, a man that will cheat will cheat whether you do it 2 another person or not, karma has nothing to do with the cheating behavior of men...
been following all ur comment here wich make me believe u have a sugar dady ...... cus all u do is defending runs girls... But let me tell u something if u do someones husband with condom , dey go do ur husband without condom

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by schumastic(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ujudiaz v done it.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Luckygurl(f): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:
lol
smart move... blame it on the man

did he put a gun on the girls head

all those talk of the guy doing everything in his power is crap

she could choose to walk away or ignore his calls or presence.... but she won't choose any of those.... Y

she wants him....

we know wat IT students do to ogas in office

is it the man that told them to wear skimpy dresses to work ?

Op look for a better reason joor

@emboldened
Tell us!! What do they do?
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by toprealman: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
pinkpebbles:
So that is all you could deduce from this post. Your orgasm is not just soft, I think your brain is too. sad
OP you just expose your true self with this post.
You must have picked the wrong man and his wife just put you to your rightful place.....hence the rant.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by gemale(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p I understand what you are saying..they will lure you with every possible means, they even shower more love and care than the so-called bfs...you ve 2 be very strong in other to resist their advances. one offered 2 get me a car just for me 2 sleep with him, they can call you day and night and so on..
Abegi!!! All dt 1 na stories dt touch. Any girl wey no get Oju kokoro no go fall 4 dt. Person wey get wife @ home dey disturb u & u no fit threaten 2 report am 2 im wife & if im continue, report am? E sure me say most men no go wan cause katakata 4 Dem matrimonial home so dem go chill. Dem go kuku apologize & free d woman.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
richommie:

grin cheesy cheesy

Lol he's a good man. . .i guess IT'S his first time grin

#YOLO
First time doing what?
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by gemale(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
babooshka:
Guy u know Sabi say massage dey & MASSAGE dey. 1 na ordinary 1 wt aboniki wey all those ijaw pple dey do 4 pple wey break bone. D oda 1 na d 1 wt happy ending (d kain nigga's dey watch on top xvideos) . So na MASSAGE dem dey gv dt guy.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
1bkaye:
First time doing what?

To woo a young pretty lass like u

#YOLO
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by gemale(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
dacblogger:

they shouldn't blame us, we were on our own b4 their husbands came looking for us ... I laugh whenever I see a married woman saying young gals shld stay awaay from their husband , in real sense , it shld be the other way round..
So because 1 randy married man is chasing a woman, it's nt her fault if she agrees? Pls call a spade by its name. It takes 2 2 tango. Both d man & girl r 2 b blamed.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

@emboldened
ghen ghencheesy.they do wat is called touch ur toes.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
gemale:

Guy u know Sabi say massage dey & MASSAGE dey. 1 na ordinary 1 wt aboniki wey all those ijaw pple dey do 4 pple wey break bone. D oda 1 na d 1 wt happy ending (d kain nigga's dey watch on top xvideos) . So na MASSAGE dem dey gv dt guy.
*dies*cheesycheesy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by IamISRAEL(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Its a 2 way thing
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
richommie:

To woo a young pretty lass like u

#YOLO
Haha thank you smiley
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by torres89: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Valkyr:

Way to go Torres. As a layman, you can criticize a Behaviourist scholar with the disparity between the "Secret internal cravings" for another man 'P' and her "Overt Behavior" towards man G who is her sworn lover. I don't know how best to xpress what I mean... You can catch an erect man more easily than a wet woman.

hmmm thanks

doctor of philosophy
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
These nairaland children will not grow up.

There is no single gender/individual to be blamed.

-Many Married Men Chase Single Ladies and Many Married Men Chase Other Married Ladies
While Many Married Men Don't!

-Many Single Girls Chase Married Men and Many Single Girls Chase Single Men Too
While Many Single Girls Don't!

It depends on personal tastes, preferences, boundaries, fears, beliefs, etc. And this personal taste is not permanent. An individual might be all cavalier about not chasing married/single people only to discover that the hottest person they know is married/single and willing. They fall immediately most often than not, without even thinking twice.

The reasons vary. Financial, security, ignorance, naivety, sexual gratification, egoistical, boredom, opportunity, blackmail, promiscuity, etc.

The situation is that simple. Blaming a single gender is idiotic and to be honest ignorant!

This male-female trading of blames on issues like;

''who is more promiscuous''?
''who enjoys sex more''?
''who cheats more''?
''who is more faithful''?
etc.

are exasperatingly childish and tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
lefulefu:
any Married woman wey carry fight to a single lady's house then know for sure that the single lady is really banging her husband.women don't act on hear say.when they act on a certain issue then know for sure that the matter has been proved beyond any reasonable doubtcheesy.

Bang or no bang... If the wife bring her craze to. My doorstep. She should be ready to bear the aftermath consequence, later on.
Then she will realize not all sleeping dogs are truly asleep.
So she had better get her facts right. Before starting a war, she can't control later on
. My fight no. Dey end o grin Lol. That's why am always jovial and quiet sometimes . Lol.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by torres89: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Luckygurl:

@emboldened

so u don't know abi

just ask an IT gal .... she can explain better
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
schumastic:
Ujudiaz v done it.

Sharp guy.
I think say na only me notice am.
Re: Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver by Valkyr: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
torres89:

hmmm thanks

doctor of philosophy

Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.