Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime (726 Views)

An Over 30-year-old Virgin Is The Rarest Of Gems / If A Girl Is Not A Virgin, Is She A LovePeddler? / Virgin Is Overrated After This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime by PenAStory: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/12/08/advice-me-i-feel-hopeless-and-it-feels-like-being-a-virgin-is-a-crime/

Dear PAS readers, so it has been a while we had a Tell Tale Thursday issue but today we bring you the issue of a young lady who is going through some turbulent emotions in her life. The young woman is having feelings of insecurity and lack of self-worth and needs help on how to get her life on track. Do read her issue as sent and be mature and thoughtful in your comments.

Read below:

Pls keep my identity hidden. Am 24 years old and the fifth child of my parents with three younger siblings, when i was growing up i always believe in proper home bringing and have so much faith in myself, but i find out that after graduating from high school life seems unfair most especially to me. My love life is nothing to write home about. After breaking up with my ex about two years ago, I find it difficult to love someone else and i can’t bring myself to love anyone. Beside that, carrier is nothing else to write home about as well. Mostly all my friends have graduated and now doing their NYSC so is my younger brother and am here still battling with admission.

I can’t really blame my parent but sometimes i wish i was someone else’s child cause i deserve more and am more brilliant,smart and intelligent than most of my friends. Have kept myself up till now and i don’t think i can anymore cause sometimes it seems like being a virgin is a crime or something. Funny but that is how i feel. I remember how i will cry myself to sleep countless number of time without anyone knowing. The thing is this year is coming to an end without achieving anything and i don’t know what else to do cause the thought of suicide runs through my mind sometimes and i desperately needs help. Thanks, am Joan

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime by IykeChukz(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2016
Not at all... Never say it's a crime to be a virgin...

Some will wonder wether we still have a virgin even at 32, I've someone of that nature. Don't ask me how.

It's an attitude towards your belief.

I thought of suicide every now an then but still yet, I occupy my mind with things aside that.

With life, tomorrow is bright.
Re: Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime by yomi007k(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2016
grin

We can epp u.

Abi wat r friends for?
Re: Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime by coliobabs(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
cry
Re: Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime by Damibiz(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2016
This is what i alway tell ladies,this virginity of a thing have to do with personal decision,if u decide to keep urself till u marry do it with out complaining,dont do it because people are doing it

(1) (Reply)

. / New Year Resolutions For All Nairalanders 2017 / 10 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.