Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (47997 Views)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by sexymoma(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Ayoswit(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
na so
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by babyfaceafrica: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Riddler32:

Alot of ladies will be dreaming and wishing they are in the shoes of the baby mama.
@moststylish, you choose the wrong word(s). You should have corrected chocodaviva and pointed out her mistake.
And for you chocodaviva, you didn't act maturely like a wife to a responsible man. I fault both of you.
Both of you should drop the indifference.
lolz...na recession cause am...am ejoying their nuisance..they shouldn't stop

4 Likes

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nogodye(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Riddler32:

Alot of ladies will be dreaming and wishing they are in the shoes of the baby mama.
@moststylish, you choose the wrong word(s). You should have corrected chocodaviva and pointed out her mistake.
And for you chocodaviva, you didn't act maturely like a wife to a responsible man. I fault both of you.
Seconded
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by alatbaba1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
o
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by babyfaceafrica: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:
nice one at least he wanna spend quality time wit d mother of his first fruit.....
a mature step unlike our
"dele na my boy dele na my boy
you have eyes ,but refuse to see...get well soon!!

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by idupaul: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
moststylish:
idiot, u choose not to answer me but u did, who is d animal, common brain to read u don't have, go to school n stop being a prostitute

I tire ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Star kid cool
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by dabrightt: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibeg make I go read post wey go benefit me and nigeria...davido baby mama..flavour baby mama..wiskid baby mama...timaya baby mama ....seun osewa baby mama...everytime baby mama how those that affect the price of gari in d market
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by ceejay80s(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
see as all of una dey rejoice on wizkid , a prostitute and fornicator, how many children and how many mothers?

i read today on nairaland of a prostitute who got married in a church ,90% of nairalanders poured curse on the guy and call the lady all sort of names, see wizkid sleeping with every girl and has children out of wedlock and all u all are rejoicing.....
i wont weep for any of u hypo-crites

https://www.nairaland.com/3507748/another-rescued-prostitute-weds-omega

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nogodye:
Seconded
thanks
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:
nice one at least he wanna spend quality time wit d mother of his first fruit.....
a mature step unlike our
"dele na my boy dele na my boy

if I made a mistake I stand to be corrected not insulted.....
peace
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Riddler32:

thanks sir correction accepted
Sowi for d bad words @all concerned
next topic please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Riddler32: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

thanks sir correction accepted
Sowi for d bad words @all concerned
next topic please

You are remorseful. Keep up the good will.
Nonetheless, hope that's not synthetic (plastic) rice you are dishing to the public oh. grin.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Riddler32:

You are remorseful. Keep up the good will.
Nonetheless, hope that's not synthetic (plastic) rice you are dishing to the public oh. grin.
grin[quote author=Riddler32 post=51746894]

Lokz food nah food sir
just enjoy d delicacy as e dey hot
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:
It's been a good year for Wizkid... Culminating in a Grammy nomination, so his family should enjoy with him.
abeg no vex which grammy nomination?
For the record wizkid no enter Grammy nomination make una no dey carry rumors around, one dance no even dey dia at all.... Song wey be whack
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
checkpoint:
chokodaviva and moststylish take it easy ooo. That boy head sef just dey big go. Wizkid head no too big.

Lokz na starboy head joor :-P
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by chocodaviva(f): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
yekparikpa:
Ode feeling funky!
ode like u dear
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by hedonistic: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
CarlyX8:
abeg no vex which grammy nomination?
For the record wizkid no enter Grammy nomination make una no dey carry rumors around, one dance no even dey dia at all.... Song wey be whack

It's everywhere in the media.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/12/07/wizkid-gets-first-grammy-nomination/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/music/217213-wizkid-nominated-grammy-awards.html
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by McDoe(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chanchit:

maybe I'm missing something, but the post didn't say wizkid is going with them.

Some dudes don't seem to comprehend ; they are only quick to post. Such people do nor perform well in exams
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by moststylish(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
checkpoint:
chokodaviva and moststylish take it easy ooo. That boy head sef just dey big go. Wizkid head no too big.
did u see the words she used on poster she claim she was correcting
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by hedonistic: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
CarlyX8:

Bro leave media hype find out for yourself, him no dey dia

Where else can I find out if not from the media? It even made front page here on Nairaland yesterday or so, and there hasn't been a counter thread proving otherwise.

Give me a credible link to disprove what the mainstream Nigerian media is reporting.
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by jeromzy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kakamorufu:
undecided e don do you
chai!you haff killed him,sure he's now hiding.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by AnthonyAk(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thought hed be taking a private jet by this point
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:

Where else can I find out if not from the media? It even made front page here on Nairaland yesterday or so, and there hasn't been a counter thread proving otherwise.

Give me a credible link to disprove what the mainstream Nigerian media is reporting.
Check here
www.billboard.com/articles/news/7597556/grammys-nominees-complete-list-2017
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by RillJ(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tread = Wizkid Son And Babymama Jets Out To Florida For Vacation [PICS]
(Note - no comma between Wizkid n Son)

Write up = Wizkid' son Boluwatife and his mom, Sola Ogudugu have jetted out of the country and are currently in Florida for the long Christmas vacation.
(Note: No mention of Wizkid at, only Wizkid' son Boluwatife and his mom)

You probably just assumed.

chocodaviva:

read d topic wizkid and baby mama getting out for Vac and check is instagram pix mtshewwe
na so una dey fail
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by thowbie7ven(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
...and wizkid will still be fuc.king this babe...chaiii
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
#say NO to single parenting no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.