Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her (47995 Views)

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by EmagNig(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Controversial Lagos socialite, Toyin Lawani has revealed how much he charges men to get down with her.

The business woman made the revelation while responding to the criticism by comedian MC Jollof who blasted her for charging N2million for a date.

While asking the comedian to mind his business, Toyin revealed that Nigerian men ar already queuing to pay the N2million for the date and anyone that wants to get down with her must be ready to part with a sum of N20million and above.

See her post:

Do I look the mami water wey Dey collect 100k ni, na under water dem Dey spend the money na, land dare na, Air , dust ,atmosphere, everything join na ��

Plus all the various work wey I Dey do I go up the cash to 5m, you go carry my matter go your village laslas, free me o � people don Dey pay the 2M oo which is just to see me and have dinner , to get down 20million up �� you even carry umbrella go the water side ��� uncle is vexing o�

In the video, MC Jollof was captured by the river side and said even the Mammy Water does not charge more than a 100 thousand Naira for consultation, so who is Toyin Lawani to charge 2 million Naira for a date.

Watch Video:

https://lailasnews.com/see-how-much-toyin-lawani-charges-men-to-get-down-with-her/

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by awetaiye2015: 5:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Is it a Ferrari p***y?

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Mrop(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin.. Oniranu

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by AntiWailer: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Attention seeking hoe

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Aonkuuse(m): 5:57am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin Abi nah gold pussy, las las we have more prostitutes in Nigeria than decent girls

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by mikejj(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2019
grin ..na women go kill themselves las las ..imagine nigga sub 20m for your head..the aggression wey him go take tear your puna ehn..u go regret this statement. lefulefu con pay money for kpekus

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by telkevog(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Jus to give a Bleep? I'll rather not give a Bleep, not with my 20m!

30 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by partnerbiz4: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2019
So she has a golden red bearded meat?

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Samsimple(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Dear God,
The toto you gave women for men to enjoy for free so they can procreate, they are using it to make money oohh

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by aolawale025: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Some of 5k will taste better

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by RIHMEEK(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2019
After paying the 20m I will engage the services of a top reputable Gold Mining company to search for Gold down there... Nonsense

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Pusherttt: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Lol......with dis money I go Bleep better olosho till d world end

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
If you believe some people actually pay this girl 20 million to sleep with her, then you can believe I drank a bottle of coke with a fork and I finished it in 20 seconds angry

In short, if you believe her, you are MAD! angry

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by adebayo10977(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2019
I don't need to Bleep her again with my hard earned money cuz I've already seen her pussy beneath the transparent pant she wore..........

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by adebayo10977(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Imagine this idiot, I'm just wondering that a one minute man like OLAKUNLE CHURHHILL will pay such outrageous amount also for him to bang her pussy........

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Samsimple:
Dear God,
The toto you gave women for men to enjoy for free so they can procreate, they are using it to make money oohh
the people that are willingly and happily paying are not complaining,the ones still looking for 100 thousand naira to pay house rent are the ones complaining.shioorrr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2019
aolawale025:
Some of 5k will taste better
every product get price.go for your budget and stop complaining

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by daveson2020(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin those ritualists will pay but let's wait and see how it goes. Your old age will define your... ........ .. . lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by dangotesmummy: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Aonkuuse:
grin grin grin Abi nah gold pussy, las las we have more prostitutes in Nigeria than decent girls
who made them one? If a vulnerable girl young enough to be your younger sister or daughter comes to you for help in one area or the other,the next thing you Will hear from supposed adults that should see it as an opportunity to be a mentor will say ambi your daddy? Nothing goes for nothing,if you give me vagiinaa I will give you what you want.boom.socialization has started niyen.if she eventually succumbs she will be like so my vaaginaaaa can pay this much,why do I need to read,why do I need to contribute to society when uncle gave me so so naira.meanwhile if you had mentored her,do you think she will have aggravation towards prostitution?

If you don't know the origin of prostitution in Nigeria, I'll tell you.before we begin there's an addage that says the moral decadence and sexualisation of women is a reflection of the society

A girl will earn all As or have 1st class in school,guys will still be bashing her.no wonder she's ugly ,na only book she Sabi yenyen yen yen yen.she be Virgin, they'll say she's too stingy with her vagina,she's too rigid,she's too uptight,na she holy pass ,she's sexually frustrated.yenyen yen yen

But when she carry unclothedness put for internet, you will see guys in droves literally begging with money and the good girls wey still dey keep their honey pot for the man that will eventually treat them like crap don see say good girlism no dey pay,good girls carry last,let her kuku join the bandwagon of those selling vagina and in one night she hits it big, meanwhile when she made discoveries in research and innovation nobody send am,but when she decides to deviate she immediately becomes a celebrity and you are asking why there are more prostitutes than decent girls

You men will keep getting what you deserve till you change your behaviour towards women,till then women will keep selling their vagina and be bringing their children into it like iyabo ojo, mercy aigbe and the likes

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Jestin: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
She nor still get money reach dangote

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by superior1: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
shocked Idiot can lie like a demon. grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by wolesmile(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
d
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by bolt000(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Nawa for these yeyebrities..
I get laptop for sale: contact me via my signature.
https://www.nairaland.com/5338257/hp-15-sale-giveaway-price
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by eben1marketer: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Automatic3444(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by davibid: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
R
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Angy55(f): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
mikejj:
grin ..na women go kill themselves las las ..imagine nigga sub 20m for your head..the aggression wey him go take tear your puna ehn..u go regret this statement. lefulefu con pay money for kpekus

On top Destiny when them don use tey tey. Men dey waste money Sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by tojahh(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
20mili?

I no do for 20k lasun

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by CheapDataGuy: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
E go shock u say this woman no lie at all.

Men they mumu wen e reach kpekus matter.

25 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by omerah86(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Iranu shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her by Felixalex(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm, which kind cut and join talk be that wey she do there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.