Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (47998 Views)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by AbuSaad39(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

thanks for d correction and observations
unlike d he_goat below u
grin
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by SIRmanjar(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omo See wizzy pikin ogo.remindz me of little bow wow video skit..Ur daughter UGGLE,by dose American comedianz.
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by yemmy009(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:
nice one at least he wanna spend quality time wit d mother of his first fruit.....
a mature step unlike our
"dele na my boy dele na my boy
cheesy
chocodaviva:
nice one at least he wanna spend quality time wit d mother of his first fruit.....
a mature step unlike our
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by mengho(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice one, give birth to a Bastard & win a vacation to Florida cheesy

Am sorry kid, it might not be ur fault, but the whole world know you are born out of wedlock .

Boluwatife I know you are a shega lipsrsealed, again am so sorry I just can't help myself
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by babywhite(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
checkpoint:
chokodaviva and moststylish take it easy ooo. That boy head sef just dey big go. Wizkid head no too big.
The boy Don reach Florida and they are here fighting #smh
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by miqos02(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
comshots:
The boy ogor long o.
Babymamas dey lucrative o.
hmmmm
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Culin(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Did he have this boy when he was 14 or what?
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by bowman000(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by donblade85555(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
hedonistic:
It's been a good year for Wizkid... Culminating in a Grammy nomination, so his family should enjoy with him.
Last time I checked na drake album dae nominate.....Una just dae feel inferior.... Kayla and the rest artiste was dae the album make noise say dae nominate them? until dae nominate wizkid personal song, e nor get any nomination........
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

read d topic wizkid and baby mama getting out for Vac and check is instagram pix mtshewwe
na so una dey fail

Na u be the olodo here oooo.... chai! u read an at all?
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by youngjagaban(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:
a mature step unlike our
But wizkid is not going with them abi sola don turn ayo ni
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
We now celebrate fornication and d fruits produced thereafter... Oh Lord save this generation

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by pabllov(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
the boy head na DIE[b]the boy head na DIE[/b]the boy head na DIE
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2016
moststylish:
idiot, u choose not to answer me but u did, who is d animal, common brain to read u don't have, go to school n stop being a prostitute

Bish is too fat to be a prostitute!!! Mama put? Yes!!!!
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by swiperthefox: 2:32am On Dec 09, 2016
chocodaviva:
a mature step unlike our
Read the story again and show me where wizkid was mentioned to be part of the vacation. Comprehend before commenting.
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Oluwaphmi(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2016
chocodaviva:
a mature step unlike our

LWKMD
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by properties4u: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Chanchit:

maybe I'm missing something, but the post didn't say wizkid is going with them.

I tire ooo, seems the guy didn't read properly and has already started condemning other people inside the matter. Some people sha
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by AngelAhnie(f): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
moststylish:
idiot, u choose not to answer me but u did, who is d animal, common brain to read u don't have, go to school n stop being a prostitute
Easy brother, be nice to the lady and all ladies around you.
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by moststylish(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
ayoolanr:

Bish is too fat to be a prostitute!!! Mama put? Yes!!!!
lolz
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Akious2k2(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2016
chocodaviva:

read d topic wizkid and baby mama getting out for Vac and check is instagram pix mtshewwe
na so una dey fail
U started it... He was only curious... Go back & read his comment carefully b/4 u typed d above comment
Re: Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] by Akious2k2(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Akious2k2:

U started it... He was only curious... Go back & read his comment carefully b/4 u typed d above comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.