Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? (833 Views)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by meekyrozzay: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2016
I NO SABI.

#PALMGOSSIP

Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Are we supposed to know by just observing their physical features?! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by greatnaija01: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2016
the OP thinks we all poses some telekinetic powers to LOOK n KNOW ... all of them are good house wives BASED ON WHO THE MEN THEY MARRY ARE

Sibeal:
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2016
greatnaija01:
the OP thinks we all poses some telekinetic powers to LOOK n KNOW ... all of them are good house wives BASED ON WHO THE MEN THEY MARRY ARE

I guess it all depends on your idea of a 'good house wife'

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by ElsonMorali: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

So I see you know some Latin. Philosophy major?
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

So I see you know some Latin. Philosophy major?
Far from it...I'm just obsessed with the language. It's sad that iont really know it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by ElsonMorali: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

Far from it...I'm just obsessed with the language.
It's sad that iont really know it.

Awww...it's the official language of the Catholic church though. I pray most of my prayers in Latin.
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by greatnaija01: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2016
That's y i said its d men... not me at all... one man's wife is another's WOLF or yet another's KNIFE... so its the men that can handle them based on their different character flaws and traits

Sibeal:

I guess it all depends on your idea of a 'good house wife'
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2016
greatnaija01:
That's y i said its d men... not me at all... one man's wife is another's WOLF or yet another's KNIFE... so its the men that can handle them based on their different character flaws and traits

I see. smiley
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Awww...it's the official language of the Catholic church though. I pray most of my prayers in Latin.
Now I envy you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

Now I envy you. smiley

Lol. You are always welcome you know. smiley
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by schumastic(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
THE ONE HOLDING HER BOOBS CUS SHE CAN HOLD THE FAMILY TOGETHER grin grin
Re: Which Of These Two Do You Think Would Be A Good House-wife? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol. You are always welcome you know. smiley
Alright then.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Official! It's Over 6000 In Less Than 24 Hours. WOW / Signs She Is Obviously Interested In You [LEARN TODAY] / Pastor Caught Unclad With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.