Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image (10709 Views)

Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 1:05pm On May 31, 2020
I saw this dropped from the upper flat this morning from their rest room. But Nigerians shaa, In this lockdown, Some people still dey go express steady with full acceleration lol.....This Is not the first time though.....I pray God bless me so much so that I will comfortably migrate to Canada or Australia......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Caseless: 1:17pm On May 31, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
Caseless:
undecided undecided

You get Toothache? Abi why your mouth con bend go one side like naija truck wey dem dey use carry sachet water....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Psady(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
come school me oo! wetin be that?

3 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Phenomenal16(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
What's that

1 Like

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by madampresident(f): 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
Pregnancy test strip. What's the big deal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by ValCon888: 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
This OP is an unreserved idiot. He needs to go and look for his sense at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

15 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
Psady:
come school me oo! wetin be that?

See answer Up there......Someone has helped you out already....

5 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
What's that
You.....you are still a Virgin naw lol.....Abi na Audio Virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
ValCon888:
This OP is an unreserved idiot. He needs to go and look for his sense at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

Ahmadioha Thunder fire you there bastard.....

3 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 31, 2020
What dafuq is that? Tell us what it is and stop this legend nonsense.
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Bluehill1051: 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
Mumu OP. No be all urine pregnancy test strip dey carry this shape!
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by OiOi: 4:38pm On May 31, 2020
Please tell me it came back positive Madampresident

Babies are God's gift but sex is Satan's affair
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Liposure: 4:50pm On May 31, 2020
madampresident:
the professionals hav spoken
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
J111333:
What dafuq is that? Tell us what it is and stop this legend nonsense.

Jay you want make I reason you shey? If not for some philanthropy things you have done on here. I for serve you very hot. No pass your boundary guy.....

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 5:01pm On May 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Mumu OP. No be all urine pregnancy test strip dey carry this shape!

Na your Papa be Mumu Oloshiiii Omo..... You no get elder for house lol....

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Newlite1: 5:05pm On May 31, 2020
No need to abuse bro. Na wetin dey him mind na wetin he speak.

Please check my signature for something quite interesting to smile on your face.
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Bluehill1051: 5:48pm On May 31, 2020
Westernlove:

Na your Papa be Mumu Oloshiiii Omo..... You no get elder for house lol....
Ode oshi! Oni idoti boxer erun. Atole!
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by madampresident(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2020
OiOi:
Please tell me it came back positive Madampresident

Babies are God's gift but sex is Satan's affair

You have me confused. How do you make babies if you don't have sex?

1 Like

Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 7:11pm On May 31, 2020
madampresident:

Alright from your timeline, I can see you are an old member of this forum and probably a matured lady. Yeah the big deal Is I hope your are not among the Zombies skyrocketing the population of this nation?
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by TheSourcerer: 8:22pm On May 31, 2020
Legends are already dead Meathead!
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
Westernlove:

Ahmadioha Thunder fire you there bastard.....
No reason his quote, he wrote them out of anger or maybe his blood wasn't pumping the right direction
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by RoofWorks(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2020
angry
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by shesaiditsbig: 3:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access for just N6K. Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by femi4: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Westernlove:

Alright from your timeline, I can see you are an old member of this forum and probably a matured lady. Yeah the big deal Is I hope your are not among the Zombies skyrocketing the population of this nation?
m.oron
Re: Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image by Westernlove: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2020
femi4:
I am a bastard m.orons

No need of telling me son of a hoe. Everyone knows you have always been a worthless lunatic destitute piece of shit.....

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You / Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.