Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do You Make Kulikuli - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Make Kulikuli (6443 Views)

What Has Happened To The Nigerian Delicacy Kulikuli? / What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? / What Nickname Do You Call 'GARRI' And 'kulikuli' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Kulikuli by cammax7(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
Can anyone please teach me how to make kulikuli
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by mukina2: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2007
whats that?
does it have an english name? undecided
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by CrazyMan(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
Kuli kuli shocked shocked shocked
I tought it was an out dated snack?
why are you so keen on learning ow to make it
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by naijacutee(f): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
Grind groundnut and fry it.
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by cammax7(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2007
is that all? just grind and fry. does the groundnut have to be roasted or raw? do u add salt. please tell me. yeah the snack might seem outdated but i have an idea that would revolutionise the way we eat it. just eed to know how to make it
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by larai2(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2007
dry fry, skin and grind the g/nut. extract oil from the paste by squeezing, pounding and adding little hot water and salt to taste. continue to extract as much oil as posible. mold paste to desired shape and fry using the extracted oil.
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by omoge(f): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2007
thanks larai, i remember now, it's a lot of work but you put it simple.
i'm sure to try that, i'm going to make kulikuli this summer so that i can make my Suya spice.
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by spoilt(f): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2007
contact an aboki in kano. grin
im kidding!
Re: How Do You Make Kulikuli by tpia5: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
larai2: dry fry, skin and grind the g/nut. extract oil from the paste by squeezing, pounding and adding little hot water and salt to taste. continue to extract as much oil as posible. mold paste to desired shape and fry using the extracted oil.

any pictures?

op, did you make it?

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Yoruba Wife Does This / Kerosene Stove Vs Gas Cooker, Which Is Better? / Do You Eat Your Vegetables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.