Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt (2276 Views)

NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Firstbank ATMs – Accounts For 37% Of Bills Payment Services On ATMs In Nigeria / Eid-el-fitr: Photos Of Stranded Customers At Various Bank Atms In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by ukenke: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Have you noticed the steady increase in the number of people using ATM nowadays? A quick investigation revealed that these are mostly MMM subscribers fulling their obligation to those that 'require help'. Even late into the night, you will notice that the number of people on the queues are not getting smaller.

Other bank users are now devising alternative means of withdrawing money other than the use of ATM. I have already dusted up my cheque book and am now using it for most of my transactions. Unless, the banks device a means of handling this, I foresee challenges for bank users who are not into MMM.

My take is that this is the time for the banks to encourage online banking. However, most of the people on these ATM appear to be artisans who could still struggle with doing online money transfer.

What is your take on this? Have you noticed this same trend in ATM use in your area?
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by babywhite(f): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
I will av to dust my own withdrawal booklet too
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by leouzzi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
ukenke:
Have you noticed the steady increase in the number of people using ATM nowadays? A quick investigation revealed that these are mostly MMM subscribers fulling their obligation to those that 'require help'. Even late into the night, you will notice that the number of people on the queues are not getting smaller.

Other bank users are now devising alternative means of withdrawing money other than the use of ATM. I have already dusted up my cheque book and am now using it for most of my transactions. Unless, the banks device a means of handling this, I foresee challenges for bank users who are not into MMM.

My take is that this is the time for the banks to encourage online banking. However, most of the people on these ATM appear to be artisans who could still struggle with doing online money transfer.

What is your take on this? Have you noticed this same trend in ATM use in your area?

Union Bank has 300 Branches 700 ATM Machines.... The seem to be the retail bank of Choice....
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by Vicboi1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
i have observed that in owerri mostly diamond bank and gtb bank going to the bank around 9am i saw a massive crowd i was surprised if people did virgil in the bank

4 Likes

Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by Chyvy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vicboi1:
i have observed that in owerri mostly diamond bank and gtb bank going to the bank around 9am i saw a massive crowd i was surprised if people did virgil in the bank

grin
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by Sleemg(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
that what i call financial libration.
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmm, just Observing
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by Youngzedd(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Vicboi1:

You're right. This two banks I detest entering there for anything.
Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by UnknownT: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Over here in Warri, my own concern is not the MMM people but rather how banks purposely don't load their machines with cash again. As early as 7, people have started queuing in ATM booths. A bank that has 4 machines will load only 1 and I wonder if they feel happy/fulfilled when they see the queue waiting to withdraw money.
its very annoying

3 Likes

Re: MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt by wadetaw202: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Glaxx:
A friend told me to invest in this business last 4 months. I didn't. We went our separate ways. Fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I was discussing with someone about this same business. I opened my mind to the new possibilities. I wasn't biased as I was before. I called my old friend and asked how the business was going. I was happy for him. He has made lots of money already. I started frantically making plans to join in the business. Today, I'm happy I did so some 3 weeks ago. I've already made profit. Want to know the business I'm talking about? Send an sms or whatsapp message to 09094994478. Don't be the one to regret.

Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Courier Service Can I Use For Deliveries Here In Nigeria? / Upgrade Your Amazon KDP Account (remove The 30% Tax) To A Tax Free Account / I Need Info On How To Hide IP Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.