Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's (802 Views)

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by Choiszman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
I read this article on palmchat and I decided to share it here for all to debate. I know many of you will disagree with me on this but to be honest I agree 100% with the article. Without trying to bore you with stories let me give you a summary of the article.

1. It says dating in your 30's helps you recognise your worth and value: This is very true because in our 20's we don't really know what we want so we embark on foolish relationship that end up costing us our joy.

2. You know which guys you can have casual sex with and which guys you can't: In your 30 you don't get easily swept off by a guy's sweet talking because you know deep down inside you if he just down for sex or serious relationship.

3. IN YOUR 30'S YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT: The truth most people fail to admit is that they don't know what they want in a relationship in their 20's and this often leads to break-ups. We tolerate things we aren't suppose to tolerate just to keep the failing relationship going. This shouldn't be.

4. YOU ARE MORE FINANTIALLY BALANCED IN YOUR 30'S: At 30's it is expected that you should have achieved some form of finantial freedom. This enables you to make some critical decisions in your relationship that will help to keep it afloat.

5. YOU HAVE BETTER SEX IN YOUR 30'S: In your 20's when having sex you are constantly worrying how your butt looked or how he will react if your try out some style but in your 30's you just don;t care, you give it to him however you like it.

I may be wrong but I think the article is right, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by Choiszman(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2016
WHAT!!!!...y'all just viewing..no comments?? sad undecided embarassed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by Choise(f): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm... Interesting cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by saydfact(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Choiszman:
WHAT!!!!...y'all just viewing..no comments?? sad undecided embarassed

u wan pay us for commenting....... lol

now let me read the article.. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by Choiszman(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2016
LOL...So what do you think? smiley wink
saydfact:

u wan pay us for commenting....... lol

now let me read the article.. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's by Qunlentinoffici(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
This actually applies to guys too. Been dating some really stupid gals ( no offence to the intelligent ones). Maybe I need to just take a break for now.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Make Your Partner Feel Loved{must READ} / Joy Turn To Sorrow / Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.