Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep (11768 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
donMIG:

Llz...we better
Mehn...i wldnt dare to share my bed wit a relative
I'd rada sleep on my couch

good 4 u
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by EMXTAN1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
nNEOo:

Am sorry dude, I take my words back
We
Good
?

heh... Sure bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 2:00am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Thanks man I will not do it again

So you have been fooorking your cousins and relatives, now you dont want to do it again? shocked
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

So you have been fooorking your cousins and relatives, now you dont want to do it again? shocked

Slip of tongue,your name tho it will definitely not be bias with pussies
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:
Pls pack your insults towards someone who cares ok? good.

I was sleeping last night with my cousin sis that came visiting,
At around 10pm we were still awake I sleep late every night (work) so she didn't sleep as well till 1:30 she kept getting up to go and urinate past 2 when I decided to sleep
I lay on the bed trying to sleep, I turned my head toward the door only to see her feeding on my body, I shaked a bit n she flee
Hope she wasn't trying to strangle me while I slept. Am a bit confused right now any advice is OK

Insults should be directed towards the crime section thank u
she doesn't know u too welll
She's trying to know you

1 Like

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Goldmaxx(f): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Nah that would be bizarre don't u think?
guy u dy 4k up. See free pussy and u dy dull
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Goldmaxx:
guy u dy 4k up. See free pussy and u dy dull

Chizzz embarassed we talking about my neice here
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Darween88:
she doesn't know u too welll
She's trying to know you

How do you mean bro
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Slip of tongue,your name tho it will definitely not be bias with pussies

My honest advice, Buy pears baby oil and a pair of hand gloves.
And follow this steps:
I. Tell her to get on her knees and start succccccccking. smiley
II. Wear your gloves, then tell her to stand up and you rub the pair baby oil gently on her asssssssss, to make it shine and more appealing wink
III. Don't forget to put your thumb in her buttttttttt while rubbing to create opening angry
IV. Go down and start licking, she is young, her cat would be very wet when licked embarassed
V. Gently insert the Diccccccck in the Pusssssssssy and thrust 148 times without stopping angry angry
VI. Remove it from the Pusssssssssssy and Insert in the Assssshole, Make sure you come in the assssssssss to avoid her getting pregnant because that would be messed up. undecided
That is my advice bro, it works cool
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by ElsonMorali: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

I didn't sleep till 4:55

Are you aware that there's actually a difference between cousin and niece and they can't be used interchangeably? undecided
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Are you aware that there's actually a difference between cousin and niece and they can't be used interchangeably? undecided

Yes I meant my cousin
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

My honest advice, Buy pears baby oil and a pair of hand gloves.
And follow this steps:
I. Tell her to get on her knees and start succccccccking. smiley
II. Wear your gloves, then tell her to stand up and you rub the pair baby oil gently on her asssssssss, to make it shine and more appealing wink
III. Don't forget to put your thumb in her buttttttttt while rubbing to create opening angry
IV. Go down and start licking, she is young, her cat would be very wet when licked embarassed
V. Gently insert the Diccccccck in the Pusssssssssy and thrust 148 times without stopping angry angry
VI. Remove it from the Pusssssssssssy and Insert in the Assssshole, Make sure you come in the assssssssss to avoid her getting pregnant because that would be messed up. undecided
That is my advice bro, it works cool

Do you think it the right thing to do? embarassed
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Do you think it the right thing to do? embarassed

No, but is the sweet thing to do smiley Teenage snail dey sweet wella, water go dey the kpekus, no need to use condom but broooo please i beg you, dont come there. That is where the problem will cum. you can come in her asssssssshole, she is probably a virgin there so you will need your gloves and pairs baby oil.....Thank me later and I will be expecting the full gist shocked
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

No, but is the sweet thing to do smiley Teenage snail dey sweet wella, water go dey the kpekus, no need to use condom but broooo please i beg you, dont come there. That is where the problem will cum. you can come in her asssssssshole, she is probably a virgin there so you will need your gloves and pairs baby oil.....Thank me later and I will be expecting the full gist shocked

Hmm she will be going tomorrow with the way she is acting I myt just give in to wat ever she is upto
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Hmm she will be going tomorrow with the way she is acting I myt just give in to wat ever she is upto

You better fuucccccck the hell outta her tonight before she leaves if you are not a dullard angry angry She bring free weekend pusssssssay for you, you dey jonze, don't just nut inside, that is just the best advice cool
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

You better fuucccccck the hell outta her tonight before she leaves if you are not a dullard angry angry She bring free weekend pusssssssay for you, you dey jonze, don't just nut inside, that is just the best advice cool

Wow who even give a shit what the world thinks

I think am honey
Ask me how it went down to night....with wht u said I think she is determined to get laid....
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

I think am honey
Ask me how it went down to night....with wht u said I think she is determined to get laid....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

I will try n take pictures during the act... she likes taking selfies with me
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

I will try n take pictures during the act... she likes taking selfies with me

Yes, take pix bro cool
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
pussypounder:

Yes, take pix bro cool

I'll try
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by GBADEYZ: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
PLS LET'S FACE D TRUTH & KILL POVERTY If you have N6000 to spare, let me show you how to turn it into N30,000 in 5 to 7 days. Then turn N12000 from that your N30,000 into N300,000... Turn ur 24000 into N3000,000 and it keeps going up to millions of naira. All paid to ur account directly! No need to keep waiting for pairing or for ur account to mature! Time is money! Call or Wattsapp me on 08160040456 or join my new whatsapp group https:///CEi7v4486iFGYZ1F7e8d8b
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Goldmaxx(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
nNEOo:

Chizzz embarassed we talking about my neice here
ehe na does it matter?
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Goldmaxx:
ehe na does it matter?

Guess I didn't up date you bro, ...well kinda fell for her n we had a blast
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by Kellyhenry(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2016
So what are you trying to say,cos am biggining to suspect u?? angry
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Kellyhenry:
So what are you trying to say,cos am biggining to suspect u?? angry

Wonder no more
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by pussypounder(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
nNEOo:

I think am honey

Ma Nigga au far? longest tym :-) I love this thread

cc: Mrcork
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
pussypounder:

Ma Nigga au far? longest tym :-) I love this thread

cc: Mrcork

Am sorry my dude just got back from ban,
Offence = I gave a fine looking girl a hilarious comment
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by lordlek: 4:33am On Dec 25, 2016
the real fact is she knows you are not sleeping, she was just teasing you ;Dthe real fact is she knows you are not sleeping, she was just teasing you
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by lovediehatelive(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
nNEOo:
Pls pack your insults towards someone who cares ok? good.

I was sleeping last night with my cousin sis that came visiting,
At around 10pm we were still awake I sleep late every night (work) so she didn't sleep as well till 1:30 she kept getting up to go and urinate past 2 when I decided to sleep
I lay on the bed trying to sleep, I turned my head toward the door only to see her feeding on my body, I shaked a bit n she flee
Hope she wasn't trying to strangle me while I slept. Am a bit confused right now any advice is OK

Insults should be directed towards the crime section thank u
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by nNEOo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
lovediehatelive:

Confused? undecided
Re: Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep by lovediehatelive(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2017
nNEOo:

Confused? undecided
yea.... It's your blood, you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.