Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience (2060 Views)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
just remembering how rough I was growing up and one constant thing that do happen to kids back then was falling inside the gutter,

I was a very big customer in gutter falling in fact no gutter around my area then I haven't visited, the most painful part of it was the song that was attached to it.

song like, 'aluwe ojabo sinu gutter' (dunno if I got the lyric) and you see other kids excorting you with a loud clap and chorus singing that annoying song. . .not that I don't do it to others buh I hate it when am the victim.

feel free to share your experience and also tell us how many times or what lead to you falling inside the gutter

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Borbrisky: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Never experienced that
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Borbrisky:
Never experienced that
really? you be ajebo or you didn't play rough growing up
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wonder shall never end!

Still wondering how falling in gutters became someone's childhood hobby!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Borbrisky: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
SexyNairalander:
really? you be ajebo or you didn't play rough growing up
Because I didn't fall inside gutter doesn't mean I didn't play rough naaa
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Wonder shall never end!

Still wondering how falling in gutters became someone's childhood hobby!
it wasn't a hobby buh one of the few experiences growing up

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by megareal: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ayam not understanding. Falling once could be termed an accident, but continuously falling in gutters? Dem swear for you abi you been get tiny legs? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Borbrisky:

you have a point, buh an average lagosian suppose don fall enter gutter before
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
megareal:
Ayam not understanding. Falling once could be termed an accident, but continuously falling in gutters? Dem swear for you abi you been get tiny legs? undecided
na rough play o. . .I play a lot then, and always trying to jump those big gutters while running or accidentally

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SINZ: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dafuq
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by ajokebelle(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
I had a PhD in falling down in the gutter.
There was a day I fell in the gutter, my mum cleaned me up only for me to go out again and fall into another gutter.
#childhoodmemories

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Sexxkillz: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
I don't know if it's the economic recession that's to be blamed for the receding of your cognitive abilities , but how the fuck_ exactly, does this have anything to do with romance?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by mofeoluwadassah: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eh!nawa o grin
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Free101(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Can't really remember me falling into gutters because my dad never allows me play outside as a kid but I can really remember one that happened to a boy in my area then. He was about 6 to 7 then - I don't know if any of you are familiar with the system of evacuating pit latrines, where a big hole is digged and the excrement poured inside and covered up with earth - this particular one was not covered with much earth, just little sand and domestic dirt and it has not been long. Thats how this boy went and played there oo, when this boy fell inside and he was quickly removed, he was covered in poo from head to toe, I swear I thought the boy was Obasanjo's first son, not after he was cleaned that I knew he was as fair as Buhari. Laugh wan kill me die that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by firstking01(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2016
This op is funny...well, i 've been a victim countless times especially if it just finished raining and all the nearby gutter are filled up with heavy flood.
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by numericalguy(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Borbrisky:

This bros can lie for Africa. Kids falling into gutters and other funny places happens all over the world. Forget all those oyinbo films wey you dey watch. You might as well tell us you never fell down as a kid.
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2016
numericalguy:

This bros can lie for Africa. Kids falling into gutters and other funny places happens all over the world. Forget all those oyinbo films wey you dey watch. You might as well tell us you never fell down as a kid.
some people and forming here on nairaland be like

lalasticlala where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Defaramade(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I don't know if it's the economic recession that's to be blamed for the receding of your cognitive abilities , but how the fuck_ exactly, does this have anything to do with romance?
I wonder o

Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by tonaydo(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2016
I have experienced it too. . .I was also rough growing up, and why are people forming sef?

this should make FP o
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2016
embarassed Wtf! I'm just thinking about how gutter water will enter that kid's mouth
Ewwwwww Gross! All this people on this thread that are recounting their experiences of falling inside gutter more than once embarassed
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by hardbody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
numericalguy:

But I never fell inside a gutter, I cant remember that happening to me. Understandably though, we were hardly allowed to play outside.
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls some one tell me what's inside these gutters... poo or just rain water and dirt
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by ilevic(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Falling inside gutter? Was ur destiny attached to gutter?
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by SexyNairalander: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
ilevic:
Falling inside gutter? Was ur destiny attached to gutter?
keep forming
Re: Who Else Have Experience This Before, Share Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin some comments though!
I never had that experience, I was overly conscious when crossing anything that looked like a gutter even till now.

But in secondary school though, there was this big gutter behind my hostel and it was a major route for getting to our dorms, someone always fell in that gutter everyday. grin
It was always funny, I mean are you blind? Even the special students then(blind students) didn't fall in, Howmuch more you with your two seeing eyes. Lol

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gifty’s Real Boyfriend Releases Intimate Video Of Himself And Gifty / 18+ Stories Erotic Story- When The Power Goes Out / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.