Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me (4944 Views)

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Donpizzle:

Just upload your stamped bank statement and proof of payment. It will be confirmed
How long does it takes before it can be rectified after I must have provided my bank statement and secondly, the lady's number has been switched off since yesterday.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Donpizzle(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
xolocious:

How long does it takes before it can be rectified after I must have provided my bank statement and secondly, the lady's number has been switched off since yesterday.

In this case, you don't even need to call her anymore. Just do as I asked you, The CRO will confirm it for you. Sometimes It takes few(1-2) days, while sometimes it takes between 4-5 days. But be rest assured that your money is safe. I can assure you.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Donpizzle:

In this case, you don't even need to call her anymore. Just do as I asked you, The CRO will confirm it for you. Sometimes It takes few(1-2) days, while sometimes it takes between 4-5 days. But be rest assured that your money is safe. I can assure you.

knowing fully well that tomorrow which happens to be Monday is declared a public holiday and at such, banks won't operate tomorrow. Hope the CRO will be patient enough to wait till Tuesday so I can provide the statement of my account
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
xolocious:

Woow, lucky you and I'm happy for you. I pray mine gets rectified soon. congrats bro!
u re welcome.. and urs will b confirmed IJN
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Donpizzle(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
xolocious:

knowing fully well that tomorrow which happens to be Monday is declared a public holiday and at such, banks won't operate tomorrow. Hope the CRO will be patient enough to wait till Tuesday so I can provide the statement of my account

Yes. They will. But you may just write to inform them of the issue and tell them you will provide your bank statement on Tuesday. They are human beings, they will understand.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Obadiah77(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello
Donpizzle:

Yes. They will. But you may just write to inform them of the issue and tell them you will provide your bank statement on Tuesday. They are human beings, they will understand.
Hello please i am supposed to ph between Friday and Monday evening. Unknown to me that there's holiday on Monday i didn't go to back to send the person the money, so yesterday when i got to know that there's holiday on Monday, i decided to transfer the money through mobile app. And then i encountered another problem: i don't know my transfer pin as i have never use the mobile app before. Now i was told my presence is needed in the bank before i can be given transfer pin and there's holiday tomorrow which is the deadline for the payment. No one's is willing to help me make the transfer as they are all scared i might it pay them back. And the more reason why i don't want my friends to help me do the transfer is more because the person that i am to ph for didn't drop his original phone number and he doesn't reply my mail. So I'm scared how i will explain to him and provide substantial prove of payment to the computer at the same time will be a bit difficult. Had it been i was able to connect with the person it would have been easier. But now I'm just stucked as they said i would be blocked should the hour I'm supposed to ph elapse.

Kindly tell, is there a way to extend the payment?
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Donpizzle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Obadiah77:
Hello
Hello please i am supposed to ph between Friday and Monday evening. Unknown to me that there's holiday on Monday i didn't go to back to send the person the money, so yesterday when i got to know that there's holiday on Monday, i decided to transfer the money through mobile app. And then i encountered another problem: i don't know my transfer pin as i have never use the mobile app before. Now i was told my presence is needed in the bank before i can be given transfer pin and there's holiday tomorrow which is the deadline for the payment. No one's is willing to help me make the transfer as they are all scared i might it pay them back. And the more reason why i don't want my friends to help me do the transfer is more because the person that i am to ph for didn't drop his original phone number and he doesn't reply my mail. So I'm scared how i will explain to him and provide substantial prove of payment to the computer at the same time will be a bit difficult. Had it been i was able to connect with the person it would have been easier. But now I'm just stucked as they said i would be blocked should the hour I'm supposed to ph elapse.

You can call the person's guider and explain it to him. He should be able to extend your timeframe by 24hrs. You can also WhatsApp me on 0_ 8_ 1_ 6_ 7_ 5_ 6_ 8_ 4_ 3_ 2 for further assistance.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ighoga898:

Amen bro, thanks for ur concern and understanding...
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Donpizzle:

I will do just that... thanks bro!
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Obadiah77:
Hello

Send me an e-mail.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ighoga898:

she finally confirmed me today but that while I was coming back from the bank (to collect my statement of account)...

what's ur take on this new development with MMM?
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Danielgabby(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
xolocious:

she finally confirmed me today but that while I was coming back from the bank (to collect my statement of account)...

what's ur take on this new development with MMM?
bro let's just hope & pray
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by xolocious(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ighoga898:
bro let's just hope & pray

yes bro, thanks for your time...
Re: Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me by dagok(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opay Agents / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / Email Verifier That Is 80% Cheaper Than Neverbounce And Zerobounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.