Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (59233 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
alatbaba1:
lolz
the guy wey say diapers sef don increase oboy em head dey there oh.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
@nma. Husbands are expensive . Likewise wives are expensive . The y are both complementary demand and competitive at the same time .
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2016
@dfinex. Perhaps i happen to be the only son in the family amidst 6 good female sister . And since childhood days i do see the way the hook and unhook, though they drive me out of their room at times and they will jokingly say small boy . Since then i ve been kinda perverted , fantasy driven and very sensual
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2016
sammuell:

u want to buy
Just kidding
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2016
haha cheesy
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Hahahah I understand.... At least her husband will make her pregnant and there will be no need for pad for over six months... Hahhaha nice one

6 months? Sue your biology teacher.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by folasayolyn(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2016
as in pads had better be subsidised. imagine spending 800 every month

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by opethom(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2016
folasayolyn:
as in pads had better be subsidised. imagine spending 800 every month
don't worr, he'll always pay for you
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Now that's a LIABILITY who's gonna love MARRYING more than MARRIAGE itself.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Dfinex(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2016
babs50g:
@dfinex. Perhaps i happen to be the only son in the family amidst 6 good female sister . And since childhood days i do see the way the hook and unhook, though they drive me out of their room at times and they will jokingly say small boy . Since then i ve been kinda perverted , fantasy driven and very sensual

Aha....so I'm not far from the truth, u are a maestro in the deal.

hmmm sweet sisters you've got there, well I will advise u don't let it turn into a negative energy.

but build it into a quality that will endear the ladies (wife, sisters, girlfriend ) to u

lol....how did u drag me to another thread?
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2016
@dfinex . Lol negative energy. That's awesome, of you . U kinda unique and quintessential . My instinct tells me so . Keep up the good work on counselling coz u sound like one. I m really carving to know you . Seriously ., this is my first on mention with a nairalnder . I try as much to avoid insult from any one.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2016
@dfinex . Why are u not sleeping?
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by fortunechy(m): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2016
fish brain galz everywia

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by AuroraB(f): 1:56am On Dec 10, 2016
conductor1:

Don't forget that husband will be paying for diapers (and even pad) not her - at least that's what most Nigerian girls believe.
Exactly her wish. Some thoughtless gehs dey sha sad
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Malawian(m): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2016
LordIsaac:
Imagine, "husband should come!" What manner of wife is present in that lady! She has already declared, to the discerning mind that sex is the only thing she has to offer and she is ready to be a leech. Unfortunately, behold the response of the would-be men. I'm not surprised though, birds of one feather....!
Each to his own. What i actually saw was her good sense of humour. Also, you can judge that she is decently educated as well. My own is simple, i don't want to look outside again after i marry, so if she is not tall and slender, not happening! Meanwhile, i go scan the chic tomorrow for FB. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 2:31am On Dec 10, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

6 months? Sue your biology teacher.
what I wrote was over six months and not six months cool... Sue your English teacher honey tongue

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
what I wrote was over six months and not six months cool... Sue your English teacher honey tongue

It's over a year so sue your maths teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by mengho(m): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Every body seems to know what's bugging them except me, am still looking for what is exactly bugging, i just feel am missing something very important,

P.S is not love( I consider anything beyond family & parental love a waste of time), nor is it death( I already know am not gonna live 4ever) .

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by adeoba2008(m): 4:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Gala price don increase...but the Girl fine sha...

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by osars: 4:43am On Dec 10, 2016
cuteme88:
gringringrin
Her own beta na 400 at my place is 500 ooooooh!!! very baaad come join am with unemployment. if anybdy dash me money na so i go dey thaaank am at the end na pad i go use am buy. God help us oooooooohsad

I feel your pain grin grin grin ... The girl was definitely joking on FB. But nairaland n insults can't be separated.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by dnawah(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/recession-price-of-pad-has-increased.html
GOD bless u,soonest he will get u.this babe is one in a million,she knows that,woman no dey seek husban.na husban the seek woman(wife).any woman wey the seek husban na as.ha.wo.press like if am correct,share if am wrong.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by antosly(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Abatsam111:
[size=23] Since I was born and now I am full grown, I have never seen a country like NAIJA!!!
Lala have you seen??[/size]

cry undecided embarassed

Include [/size=23] in the close tag

Or

U paste mine to see the effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by emmydollars4life(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Nma27:
Lol... We should have a market where one can go price husband sef
Shey Linda Ekeji said she can buy any man, ask her the market.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by emmydollars4life(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Nma27:
Shey Linda Ekeji said she can buy any man, ask her the market. grin
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by peacekeeping(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2016
U guys should stop abusing that lady, her reasons r obvious

She is tired of wearing pad, she need fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by kbillz(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Lol funky hahaha

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Dfinex(f): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2016
babs50g:
@dfinex . Lol negative energy. That's awesome, of you . U kinda unique and quintessential . My instinct tells me so . Keep up the good work on counselling coz u sound like one. I m really carving to know you . Seriously ., this is my first on mention with a nairalnder . I try as much to avoid insult from any one.

Yeah. ....too many premature adults here on Nland.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by LordIsaac(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Malawian:

Each to his own. What i actually saw was her good sense of humour. Also, you can judge that she is decently educated as well. My own is simple, i don't want to look outside again after i marry, so if she is not tall and slender, not happening! Meanwhile, i go scan the chic tomorrow for FB. cheesy
Hmmm....that's being too much of a realist. Anyway, goodluck ko...I hope you won't open a thread on the consequence later. cheesy
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by 4nobody4every1: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Nma27:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by ncoolsome(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Yh and she also forgot that price of baby food as increased as well.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by bowman000(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2016
See as she fat
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.