Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (59236 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
@dfinex .hope u good? Stay blessed.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by pamcode(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
The guy-kingsley in the first pic echoed my mind. Pampers price in the market has increased not to talk of feeder, flask, milk etc.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by GBADEYZ: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
PLS LET'S FACE D TRUTH & KILL POVERTY If you have N6000 to spare, let me show you how to turn it into N30,000 in 5 to 7 days. Then turn N12000 from that your N30,000 into N300,000... Turn ur 24000 into N3000,000 and it keeps going up to millions of naira. All paid to ur account directly! No need to keep waiting for pairing or for ur account to mature! Time is money! Call or Wattsapp me on 08160040456 or join my new whatsapp group
https:///CEi7v4486iFGYZ1F7e8d8b
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by smart024(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
conductor1:
Pictures of the girl: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/recession-price-of-pad-has-increased.html

Here's how people reacted:

Wait until you hear the price of diapers and baby formula and then you will have a change of thought...
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Dfinex(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
babs50g:
@dfinex .hope u good? Stay blessed.

Baba. ...we are good. glory to God. how is u?

the message couldn't deliver.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by ghuzy01: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

Bros look not far. I am tall and slender.
Added bonus i have not bleached my skin.
You have a nice sense of humour,I don't mind bring a friend.can u pls flash me on 08078202212. Don't know how to go abt d pm thing.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
@dfinex. Pls do send a text to me . I will holla u
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Palmerbarry: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin No mind her..! make she just better remain single like dat. na who she xpect to buy those things for her?dream husband? so... na we no get wetin we dey face or male things no cost abi? not to talk of trippling the expensis. make all of us just dey single like this until the recession over.
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Cunningbell: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hey Every1,I'm d Lady dat Posted dat on my Fbk acct? Do Y'all hv a Problem wiv identifying a Joke frm a Serious Updte? #Mofos
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by calebokey45(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin

Desperation at it's best
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Cunningbell: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
If only d slowpoke dat updted ds on here knws ts a stale post,Chai d fellow is Dumb swr dwn! Go tru my page on fbk u wud notice I luv n Repost comic updtes Wherever n whenever I come across 1! I'm in a serious RELATIONSHIP n I aint Kidding on dat #EnuffSaid
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by babs50g: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2016
@dfinex . Madam, , happy Sunday to you , hope you did have a great night ? Mine was cosy and i slept like a baby. Wishing u the best as the yuletide draws near . Goodness ,Happiness and mercy shall follow you through out the days of ur life . All the best
Re: Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl by Dfinex(f): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
babs50g:
@dfinex . Madam, , happy Sunday to you , hope you did have a great night ? Mine was cosy and i slept like a baby. Wishing u the best as the yuletide draws near . Goodness ,Happiness and mercy shall follow you through out the days of ur life . All the best

lol.....Amen o. wish u same and more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.