Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North (4682 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by MisterGrace: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amoto94:
Instead of the OP tp talk about how Kogi State is going to be developed he's busy getting involved in petty politics with his divide and rule tactics. Shame on you for hating on the North

Hating on the north? What do you mean by that? BTW, the shame is on you not me. PS: I don't hate the north.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by arewaboy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
MisterGrace:
It hurts so bad that we are always put in the same category with the north.

Especially the Igalas, Ebiras, Okuns and some Yorubas.

We the Igalas are mixed with the Igbos, Binis, Idomas, Urhobos and other southern tribes and ethnic groups along the boundaries.

We are part of the palm belt in Nigeria.

In fact, we have nothing to with the north geographically.

- Religious fanatism.
- The intolerance of the northern muslims.
- Infringement on the rights of others who are not muslims like the killing of that Redeem church preacher. Kidnapping and forceful marriage by emirs in Katsina, Ese in Bayelsa etc.

The infringement on the rights to freedom of the hausa actress who is now in the US. The burning and destruction of churches by those irate brainwashed killers.

How can a state that shares boundary with Edo, Delta, Enugu, Anambra and others be categorised as a northern state? For what?

They need to re-visit the mapping thing once again and correct some things.

Enough! We are not part of the north.

OP it hurts you?
In baba Osho's voice GO AND DIE!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by zendy: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
We Igbos demand the return of the Igbos of the lower Benue, the Umu-Ezeokoha people, who were fraudulently put into Benue instead of Enugu state were they belong! An Igbo man cannot be a Northerner!

We also demand the return of the Igbanke (Igbo Akiri) community to Anioma in Delta state. An Igbo speaking community has no business being in Edo state.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by MisterGrace: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyMouth:
Op must be high on that stuff ipod youths take! Am igala from Idah and am from the north central and am proud to say it! "Islamized Igala" u must be daft for using that word, the igalas are predominantly Muslims, many of the igala Christians are convert. Go and get ur facts right! And don't listen to propaganda from those guys that are genetically blessed with flat heads!

You are the daft one here... 2006 demographic data shows that Igala Christians are 51% while the muslims are 48% and 2% others religions.

Get your facts straight bigot.

BTW, Who is talking about religion here. Nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by MisterGrace: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
arewaboy:

OP it hurts you? In baba Osho's voice GO AND DIE!
I don't like trolls and I don't hesitate to deal with them fire for fire.
It is you that will go and die. Ewo.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Cjrane2: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Igala and Idoma people have closer cultural affinities to Efik and Igbo than to Fulani.

Calling Kogi and parts of Benue "North " is part of the misnomer called Nigeria where groups are used to furthet the interest of fulani people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by CSTR13: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Who cares?
I have learnt not to give a shitt about anybody else in that country apart from my own ethnic.
They are all foes in the grand scheme of things.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by ahaz: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyMouth:
Op must be high on that stuff ipod youths take! Am igala from Idah and am from the north central and am proud to say it! "Islamized Igala" u must be daft for using that word, the igalas are predominantly Muslims, many of the igala Christians are convert. Go and get ur facts right! And don't listen to propaganda from those guys that are genetically blessed with flat heads!
I smell a mango headed afonja when I see one..if the ignos are your problem please take a free backstroke swim into the Niger and save itself d stress.

11 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by kogiguy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls can you show us the data?
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by timsTNA: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyMouth:

Your irrelevant tribe that doesnt even have a state to themselves is coming to rub shoulders with Igbos that are found in 9 states and have a region of their own? 4ck outta here.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by laudate: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Cjrane2:
Igala and Idoma people have closer cultural affinities to Efik and Igbo than to Fulani.

Calling Kogi and parts of Benue "North " is part of the misnomer called Nigeria where groups are used to furthet the interest of fulani people.

Igala & Efik? shocked What is all that one about, please? Kogi is located firmly within the middle-belt which falls under the North-Central axis of Nigeria. Shikena!
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by MyMouth(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
FSBoperator:
Maybe only the Igalas but Ebiras are Wannabe ab0kis and so Kogi must remain in the north unless a separate state for Igalas is established.
I am Igala and we are northerners. Simple!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by laudate: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
timsTNA:
Your irrelevant tribe that doesnt even have a state to themselves is coming to rub shoulders with Igbos that are found in 9 states and have a region of their own? 4ck outta here.

IPOB yoots and insults are like 5 and 6... smh sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am from Kogi state and I don`t want to be part of the north.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
MisterGrace:

I don't like trolls and I don't hesitate to deal with them fire for fire.

It is you that will go and die. Ewo.
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Igboid: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
CSTR13:
Who cares?
I have learnt not to give a shitt about anybody else in that country apart from my own ethnic.
They are all foes in the grand scheme of things.

Perfect!

When the chips are down, these people will do more to us to justify their northern affinity to their Hausa-Fulani overlords.

Everyone should carry their own cross Biko.One of The highest massacre of Igbos during 1966 pogroms took place in Makurdi and was carried out by Idomas and Tivs,to the pleasure of their Hausa-Fulani overlords.

Onye obuna zaa afa nna ya, biko.

I wish them the best, but Igbo first before anyother is the motto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by FSBoperator: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
MyMouth:

I am Igala and we are northerners. Simple!!!!!!

And who want you in the south?

Stay in your useless backward Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Ozid(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Op you think joining the southerners makes you any beta ? It baffles me how some people reason o, u just wake up one morning and the next thing that come to your dumb brain is about geopolitical zone of north central which have been there b4 your father was born. Pls sometimes if you don't have work to do just go and sleep it will help you a lot than coming online to show your utmost stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Jabioro: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
You just dey wake up.. when your political godfather were willingly doing that because of best reason no them and their pockets.. They forgot the future and the people their dealing with keep no agreement.. Gowon still Alive and he is seen his political collateral damages
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by jamislaw(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
MisterGrace:

We the Igalas are mixed with the Igbos, Binis, Idomas, Urhobos and other southern tribes and ethnic groups along the boundaries.

- Religious fanatism.
- Infringement on the rights of others who are not muslims like the killing of that Redeem church preacher. Kidnapping and forceful marriage by emirs in Katsina, Ese in Bayelsa etc.

The infringement on the rights to freedom of the hausa actress who is now in the US. The burning and destruction of churches by those irate brainwashed killers.

How can a state that shares boundary with Edo, Delta, Enugu, Anambra and others be categorised as a northern state? For what?

very annoying thread which part of Kogi east are you from? Secondly do you know the meaning of kogi in Hausa? iPod claiming to be kogite.
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by jamislaw(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

MC Almajiri of the boko crewz
chief grugger and Rituals mofos. You can even use your mum for money.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by jamislaw(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
ianSweet:

Leave him alone, we know their types. People of low self esteem who have allowed the hausa-fulanis deceive them with fake islamic brotherliness.
They are ready to sell their people just to make hausas accept them because of islam.
They should go to the north during religious crisis and see that their likes are the category of people the hausas first attack calling them fake muslims.
stop spreading false news is that what your Yahoo pastor Johnson Sulaiman pussy eater told you?
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by MisterGrace: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamislaw:
very annoying thread which part of Kogi east are you from? Secondly do you know the meaning of kogi in Hausa? iPod claiming to be kogite.

Why do you care about the part that I come from?

Why would hausas name our won state for us?

It is high time we changed the yeye name?

Nonsense.
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by disumusa: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
MisterGrace:

- Religious fanatism.

hand work of IBO gumbody just looking for people to affiliate with who are the Yoruba and okun and what is the relationship of lion and dog igala and Igbo
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by laudate: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cjrane2:

Igala and Idoma people have closer cultural affinities to Efik and Igbo...?? Stop this propaganda, abeg! You people are always trying to attach other ethnic groups to you by force! Only a few border communities in Anambra claim ancestral links with Igala, but the Igala people themselves do not see their people as having affinities with Igbo, except at border areas.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by ojlifa: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2017
mad people plenty,no mind the op him drink ogogoro,we Kogi state people would never and never be added to igbo people,in fact igala people had dominate more than half of present day south east in the past.the only correction i have is igala where never Muslims that is a new religion,igala was igala with there own traditional religion

MyMouth:
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Kingspin(m): 5:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Amoto94:
Yes I'm a Muslim and so? I know the agenda your ilk and you are pushing and its dead on arrival.
Go and sit on the floor.
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:18am On Mar 10, 2017
AT OP:

Just tell your folks to join IPOB. Simple.

Or do you want to wait for BABA Coupist to return and have his herdsmen visit your village?
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by codedslayer: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Amoto94:
Chief Producer Druggies Records

Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by ImperialYoruba: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Airoflaw:
ask your senator smart adeyemi who sold you to d north

Ode!

It was the act of military decrees that created the demarcation
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by orisa37: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Kogi is a Mid-Central State not Northern and not Southern.
Re: Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North by Amoto94(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Kingspin:
Go and sit on the floor.
Sitting on the floor is not a problem for a gymnast. Oya crawl back to your misery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) / Sokoto, Images, Development, News / Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.