Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! (6383 Views)

”Thank You For Destroying The Family’s Reputation”–Dad Tells Daughter / Over Thinking About The Future Is Ruining Me / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Sounds like it's time for a public showdown.

Be bold and Confront the slanderer in front of the people that you want to have the story straight (your friends and his friends as well as haters and gossipers) with can put him on the spot and the truth will be out and lies exposed. Infact add salt and pepper to garnish the story, strike him from all angles, prepare for it!

If this isn't possible you don't have much of a choice but to play damage control. If people choose to believe lies then they can go fvvck themselves too. Who needs them.? I can't stand a person that wants to ruin somebody by lying.

P.S, I laugh at people saying tell your mum, tell your mum what? A Nigerian mum for that matter!
you want her to start questioning your sexual activity if any?

how do you start to say it without sounding silly except your mum is very modern.

chemicalreaction.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sorry ma'am, hope your growing up was perfect sha.
Nope it wasn't.

But when i was 16/17, there was no WhatsApp.
And I'm pretty sure if I were to be that age now, I wouldn't even be chatting with a boy I find irritating so much that I always avoid him.

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Fkforyou(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I'll go straight to the point.

It all started in 2013 when I graduated from high school and was enrolled for computer training. Along the line, i became friends with Victory. It got to a point where we started visiting each other, her parents knew me vice versa. In the course of being friends, her friends/neighbours knew me.

She had this neighbour (lets call him Henry) who had his eye on me. He started asking for my number, slowly, asking turned pestering, then subsequently, iritating. I had to start dodging(this guy was 25 then so you should understand my innocence). One day, our teacher wasn't around so we decided to see a movie at Victory's house. On my back home, I met Henry and he started again, so I had to trick him(told him to collect from my friend cos my battery was dead and it's a new sim). My friend gave this guy my number even without my permission even when she knew how much i despised him.

Tell you Mum and Dad, and apologize to them. Then, the next time he approaches you, beg him that you want to pay him with sex,then invite him to a certain location, by the way you must have planned this with your father or elder brothers.
On your way, find a way to text your Dad/ Older brothers and let them come meet you guys at the location then beat the shiit out of him.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by An0nimus: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
missjo:

Nope it wasn't.

And I'm pretty sure if I were to be that age now, I wouldn't even be chatting with a boy I find irritating so much that I always avoid him.

I know you mean good but take it easy with what you'd have done at her age.

OP I want to believe you've learnt your lessons from this episode. I'll be blunt, you have to bear this cross. You can either tell your folks, or just ignore the guy. Any person that walks up to you with a rumour, calmly tell them it's all lies to blackmail you because you refused to date him. People will buy this line even if you slept with him. Depending on how well you play your card anyway.

As long as he has not gone physical on you, be calm. If he does or openly threatens you then involve an older male figure (Dad, Uncle, Brother etc). Together you guys can involve his family and the police (if you want to go that far). Maintain your stand that he's blackmailing you to date him. The society is wired to believe women in stories like this so the odds are in your favour.

If he has WhatsApp chat of your meeting, then it complicates things a bit. However, you still have that female power to sway opinions. Use it.

Do not give into his blackmail. DO NOT.

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
At 15 you don dey try...make I no talk. Just know that you are a partial virgin. Your buccal cavity has been deflowered, hence the title virgin does not apply to you. Do not deceive your future hubby.
Do you have a comprehension problem? Pls don't joke with sensitive issues like this. They're people's problems.. Next time, simply ignore if you have no meaningful contribution. Bye!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Joavid:

P.S, I laugh at people saying tell your mum, tell your mum what? A Nigerian mum for that matter!

how do you start to say it without sounding silly except your mum is very modern.

with this comment, you seem to be the only one that understands me better.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Ranchhoddas: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ouch!
ChemicalReaction:
Do you have a comprehension problem? Pls don't joke with sensitive issues like this. They're people's problems.. Next time, simply ignore if you have no meaningful contribution. Bye!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fkforyou:

Tell you Mum and Dad, and apologize to them. Then, the next time he approaches you, beg him that you want to pay him with sex,then invite him to a certain location, by the way you must have planned this with your father or elder brothers.
On your way, find a way to text your Dad/ Older brothers and let them come meet you guys at the location then beat the shiit out of him.

this is good. real good grin
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Akious2k2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
**Fastforward**

We started chatting on whatsapp and after sometime, when i started jamb tutorial class, we became close.. Along the line, i got carried away one night and we kissed, and he forced me to giving him 'B.J'(didn't even know what it was). THERE WAS NO SEX! I was ashamed of myself and decided not to continue. I actually left him there but threatened to report. Ever since then, he kept trying to blackmail me into having a relationship with him. When he saw i was going to give in, he started telling people about it, that we had sex.

I'm so scared right now, my family mustn't hear this.

Should i report to his family?(they know my mom). Should i embarass him and ask him to quit ruining me?(sounds like a bad idea).
Should I beat him to his own game by reporting to the authorities and charge him for child abuse considering i was fifteen when all these happened?? Is it even possible? Pls your advise is needed.

Mods, i don't need it on frontpage. Thanks.
grin
Mods, doing what they know 2 do best
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Akious2k2:
grin Mods, doing what they know 2 do best
Lol.. They won't dare..
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
missjo:

Nope it wasn't.

Missy, see ehn, whether 16/17 or 99/100, quit using 'if Christ tarry' cos all sins are equal. You no holy pass me. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Missy, see ehn, whether 16/17 or 99/100, quit using 'if Christ tarry' cos all sins are equal. You no holy pass me. Ok?
That's how some guys behave.

All you need is a brother figure to help you sort this out.

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ubergold(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I'll go straight to the point.

It all started in 2013 when I graduated from high school and was enrolled for computer training. Along the line, i became friends with Victory. It got to a point where we started visiting each other, her parents knew me vice versa. In the course of being friends, her friends/neighbours knew me.

She had this neighbour (lets call him Henry) who had his eye on me. He started asking for my number, slowly, asking turned pestering, then subsequently, iritating. I had to start dodging(this guy was 25 then so you should understand my innocence). One day, our teacher wasn't around so we decided to see a movie at Victory's house. On my back home, I met Henry and he started again, so I had to trick him(told him to collect from my friend cos my battery was dead and it's a new sim). My friend gave this guy my number even without my permission even when she knew how much i despised him.

Easy, simply get a phone and record your conversation. Make sure he admits that he has not had sex with you and he states the reason why he is blackmailing you, try to keep you own side of the dialogue clean then you have yourself a solid evidence. Also no matter how difficult it is, open up to your mum. She will help you out. It's not ideal that you bear the burden alone. Cheers
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
ubergold:

Easy, simply get a phone and record your conversation. Make sure he admits that he has not had sex with you and he states the reason why he is blackmailing you, try to keep you own side of the dialogue clean then you have yourself a solid evidence. Also no matter how difficult it is, open up to your mum. She will help you out. It's not ideal that you bear the burden alone. Cheers
I've not talked to him in ages. Dunno if starting up a convo in order to record would be necessary.. Or how do you suggest i go about it?
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by sisisioge: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Joavid:
Sounds like it's time for a public showdown.

Be bold and Confront the slanderer in front of the people that you want to have the story straight (your friends and his friends as well as haters and gossipers) with can put him on the spot and the truth will be out and lies exposed. Infact add salt and pepper to garnish the story, strike him from all angles, prepare for it!

If this isn't possible you don't have much of a choice but to play damage control. If people choose to believe lies then they can go fvvck themselves too. Who needs them.? I can't stand a person that wants to ruin somebody by lying.

chemicalreaction.

Not a bad idea if she's up to it. If it's me...I would just tell. Let them kill me and fork the moraforker up publicly. Oyinosssshi!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Children of nowadays sha.

You gave him BJ and you are here talking rubbish, just how did he force you into it? Did he put a knife or gun to your head? Did he threaten to kill you?

So you don't know how to ignore someone if you really aren't interested? I can boldly tell you that as a teenager, I was even more strong willed in matters like this than as an adult now, so no one should tell me about naivety on the part of the OP.

If you weren't interested, you had no business chatting with, becoming close to and kissing said guy, you better tell yourself the truth, nonsense.

Anyways, it's about time you told your parents and let your no be no, ain't nothing like being willingly forced into giving BJ.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Shut up and accept that you were already spoilt at the time of whatever happened, what business do you have chatting and trying to trick a guy you claim not to be interested in? Silly girl. angry

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by teejaypee: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chemicalreaction I think there is nothing much to worry about!

You can only hope he has no proof! else it's gonna be difficult to explain yourself!

He can tell anyone but without proof no one will believe him ...

about telling your mom, I don't concur ..

Just stop giving the guy attention and don't show him you're scared! smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecocoa:
Shut up and accept that you were already spoilt at the time of whatever happened, what business do you have chatting and trying to trick a guy you claim not to be interested in? Silly girl. angry
Errrhmm.. Madam perfection. You sef sharrap!(all these snrs sef) You never made mistakes, right?? Now bounce along! Allow those that have made mistakes before to advise me. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
teejaypee:
Chemicalreaction I think there is nothing much to worry about!

You can only hope he has no proof! else it's gonna be difficult to explain yourself!

He can tell anyone but without proof no one will believe him ...

about telling your mom, I don't concur ..

Just stop giving the guy attention and don't show him you're scared! smiley
All right. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecocoa:
This is why you are very stupid, what qualifies as a mistake in your empty skull? Saying you don't want someone but at the same time chatting with, kissing and giving him a BJ? Shediot, do you know that even some adults have issues with giving BJ? Yet at 15 you were doing it and coming here to claim mistake and being forced, just thank your stars this is the net, the kind beating you for chop this afternoon if otherwise, for coming here to insult our intelligence eh, nonsense child with no sense of decency.
KK..
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Ok Laquisha
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
An0nimus:

I know you mean good [s]but take it easy with what you'd have done at her age.[/s]
The first part of your sentence is what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecocoa:

You gave him BJ and you are here talking rubbish, just how did he force you into it? Did he put a knife or gun to your head? Did he threaten to kill you?

So you don't know how to ignore someone if you really aren't interested? I can boldly tell you that as a teenager, I was even more strong willed in matters like this than as an adult now, so no one should tell me about naivety on the part of the OP.

If you weren't interested, you had no business chatting with, becoming close to and kissing said guy, you better tell yourself the truth, nonsense.

Anyways, it's about time you told your parents and let your no be no, ain't nothing like being willingly forced into giving BJ.
You got it on lock-down.

ChemicalReaction, why didn't you bite hard down on that dheek since he forced you?
Give him something to remember you by. He wouldn't even know how to report that sort of thing to anyone, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
missjo:

You got it on lock-down.

ChemicalReaction, why didn't you bite hard down on that dheek since he forced you?
Give him something to remember you by. He wouldn't even know how to report that sort of thing to anyone, don't you think so?
Did you read the part where i said we got close?? Or you didn't read where i stated he was 25 and i was 15? Quit been judgemental! Common sense should have made you know 'forced' could mean he cajoled or persuaded me to do it in this context since we got close. Oya ee taf do. I've gotten the advise i needed. Na me carry my matter enter nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by mypains: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
lol. Why do I have a feeling you gave him signals that you are that kind of girl?

I mean, for a guy to have requested for BJ, you guys must have talked dirty, really dirty in terms of sex and here you are form "didn't know what BJ is"?

People are just wasting their time advising someone with an already battered mindset. I know your type very well. Would you had sought help or consider your act with dude as bad had he no "threatened"? At your age you, 15, you already have such dirty thoughts in mind.

I am not in anyway supporting the dude but in all honesty, you saw your act with him as RIGHT! So carry the cross yourself.

The thing is that we are addressed the way we dressed.

Lol... girl with sexual, romance and kissing thoughts wrapped in her head looking for advise for something she allowed willingly.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by mypains: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Did you read the part where i said we got close?? Or you didn't read where i stated he was 25 and i was 15? Quit been judgemental! Common sense should have made you know 'forced' could mean he cajoled or persuaded me to do it in this context since we got close. Oya ee taf do. I've gotten the advise i needed. Na me carry my matter enter nairaland.

Shut up! Shut up I say again. When is cajoled, persuaded became force? You have been nursing the forking thing in your head.

It's clear fact that when girls fantasies over sexual acts, they can't turn it down when it present itself in reality. You wanted it and you got it.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by mypains: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
freecocoa:

ahmmm my sweet cocoa, you do not ever disappoint me ever. You have never been known to be illogical in your submissions.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by mypains: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Errrhmm.. Madam perfection. You sef sharrap!(all these snrs sef) You never made mistakes, right?? Now bounce along! Allow those that have made mistakes before to advise me. Ok?
you are spoilt brat. Get out of here. You will get into more troubles since everyone but yourself is at fault.

Bloody liar wanting to paint the dude bad so he could hang.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sweetie, this in bold is all I wanted you to admit. You liked him enough to get close despite the irritation and 10yr age difference.

I don't know why you think I'm being judgemental.
And NO, I don't have the common sense to know that 'forced' means something else other than 'forced' because I read what you type, not what you mean to type.

This is how people get charged for things they aren't guilty of. Instead of using the word 'forced', just say he sweet-talked you and you fell for it because you had already gotten close to him which could have all been avoided if you just blocked the SOB on every social media platform. GET IT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
mypains:
lol. Why do I have a feeling you gave him signals that you are that kind of girl?

I mean, for a guy to have requested for BJ, you guys must have talked dirty, really dirty in terms of sex and here you are form "didn't know what BJ is"?

People are just wasting their time advising someone with an already battered mindset. I know your type very well. Would you had sought help or consider your act with dude as bad had he no "threatened"? At your age you, 15, you already have such dirty thoughts in mind.

I am not in anyway supporting the dude but in all honesty, you saw your act with him as RIGHT! So carry the cross yourself.

The thing is that we are addressed the way we dressed.

Lol... girl with sexual, romance and kissing thoughts wrapped in her head looking for advise for something she allowed willingly.

sori, but u dont knw my type. i wasn't spoilt. was already done with high schl and u and i knw dat every high schl gradu8 despite d age is dirty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year 2018: New Opportunities To Do The Right Things / Straight To The Point: Inter Family Marriage And The Risk Of Up Normal Kids / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.