Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials (65544 Views)

Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The thunder that will strike Amaju Pinnick is still buying okpa at nineth mile Enugu state..

9th Mile Okpa.... The best Okpa in Africa...

10 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by DaFlash: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
So this is what they get for standing up for the truth and for being CHAMPIONS OF AFRICA.

This is what they get for demanding something as common as their match fees/bonuses... *smh*

This is so sad..... So their reward is now THREATS AND BANS. This is wickedness!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by bizza45: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
refusal to pay people that worked for u is d highest wickedness of a man , I know how the sports minister and NFA chairman will feel if they weren't paid .....useless set of idiots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ehis05(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
When will dey ever come up with a code of conduct guarding against unpaid debts to football players

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ayofimihan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi

She should continue representing on hungry stomach shey? Was the initial agreement passion or money? Tell me undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by rawtouch: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
PDP is using them to embarass the APC govt, shiorrrrr... poot men forming modest..
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by rawtouch: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
PDP is using them to embarass the APC govt, shiorrrrr... poormen forming modest..
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Look, I can't take it anymore,abeg make persin direct me to that dalung abi lagoon house,the guy need factory reset.pinnick too dey talk,who even sabi am before? Woo ma gbegi fun won.

4 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Omeokachie: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Surely the inmates are running the assylum in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by honeymary: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi

Why you nor go kick ball for una primary school field make u know say e nor easy to play. because if na your sisters dem be you go welcome them. Coaches, minister for Sport and Buhari nor dey receive their salary and allowances every month? Monkey dey work baboo dey chop. Hypocrite

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by SBG04: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
This same Amaju pinnick that threw a talk of the town birthday bash 2 weeks ago at his dolphin estate home. These are the people eating all the money meant for the federation. They eat up all the money from corporate sponsors then they run back to the FG to cry for funds.
Its high time the government stayed off sports sponsorship. Let the federation step in and look for money from sponsors. The FA has a marketing departmet. They can make billions from the sale of merchandise alone! Talkless of gate takings from friendlies. The EFCC should be brought in to investigate the finances of the FA. I know for a fact that Pinnick is a thief.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by excellent2013(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
the yeye minister no dey collect im salary?
oga minister abi na Reverend you be and those useless No future Ambition ( nfa) should pay them their money.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ayofimihan(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working

Problem with Nigerians.. Saying it as if they're doing a good thing.

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by sweetjim(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:

why don't u go risk ur f***ken life for ur country rather than hide behind the keyboards to discredit others. In case u don't know many countries are looking for the likes..... its time FIFA change that law

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by younglas: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nija people I hail
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by KillJoy62(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
dats naija 4 u wer even d soldiers are not well paid not to talk more of police den it is our beloved super falcons. but never in the history of Nigeria have dey been a time dat d nass nd executive
salarys was ever delayed.

4 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Teespice(f): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
pinnick and dalung should bury their heads in shame.

especially that yeye dalung.

instead of this morons to put pressure on the necessary authorities to pay outstanding bonus they are busy jetting off to London to sign contracts for new jerseys.

when would we ever get things right in this country sef. from the president to his cabinet members, all I see is misplaced priorities.

tueh

6 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ehissi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thunder
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by chikeorji123(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm ashamed of being called a Nigerian..our freedom is loading.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by evansjeff(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
As much as this will be very condemnable, we need to know when to start dying over an issue, from the post, there is nothing authoritative here, so let's chill first as most of this types of stories turns out to be false.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Hades2016(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
bro u fit work make them no pay u niiii and you go da happy abiiii. ... pls don't let sambisa thunder reason your matter biko angry

9 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by inme: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by igwechi1977(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is indeed a clue less government. Just reading this rubbish from This government am sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by favourmic(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:

Alaye is your brain paining you? Nah passion she was use feed her family abeg it's better you keep quite

12 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by greatpsahlmie: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
abegi give dm their money joor..u dz first class fools look him mouth like sack

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by phkka1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari should know that we are not under military regime. We know he is pilling up this money against 2019. One thing is sure, money or no money, the electorate must decide wisely this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by NaLaugh: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
I feel really bad for Nigeria, I really do. sad

I think International Tournament organizers should make proof of athlete compensation a prerequisite to participation.

That way if Nigeria can NOT afford to sponsor a team to a tournament, they simply stay home, rather than consistently embarrass the athletes.

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
NFF should just paid them their dues.
Shame on that Pinnick for saying Francesca Odega will be banned.
Is he supposed to be NFF if not for wuru wuru to the answer election that gave him power.
He just resigned if they cannot pay the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by zeitel: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
@benikuuse, let me enlighten you a bit. You said the government has been owing you for 7 months. Do you know that this same rubbish happened to the super falcons 2 years ago (2014). What would you do if you have to beg for salary over 24, sorry 48 months. You can't even compare yourself with them because, they are paid when they play and not like you that would be sitting and waiting for salary...otondo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.