Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials (65477 Views)

Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by VictorGeneral4(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working
yes you're still working because you don't have se*se

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by slimsoshady(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
they reason like pig
lolzz..hahahahahaha..[/color][color=#000099] cheesy grin grin
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Negodu: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working

If your employer owes you salary for two months resign because it is a sign unproductivity on your part.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by DonMekino(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
sorry to say....but anyone who support NFF in dis standoff is a fool. what d falcons want is their entitlements, I think d joy of d cup would hv made govt to pay them fast...but our minister had d boldness to utter nonsense n our Picnic NFF chairman stating who n who will play for us....this is not Amaju Utd...our govt is making mockery of Nigeria by this action, dat is why its high tym private partnership is fully involved in sports management in Nigeria
it will help to reduce govt involvement and too much control on such issues. its because of insatiable thirst to control everything in sports dats y we keep on having these issues. maybe this current problem nay help us get it ryt soon

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by slimsoshady(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
PraiseGyps:

Keresimesi ! Remaining 5 months for it to be 1 year..
Before your eye go clear .....Naija born Father xmas
bros bros..lolz.yu no get joy lai lai.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Bestbeelieve: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
The Dunce didnt expect them to win but was happy to collect his travel allowance qua! That thunder must really fire his iyash
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by DonMekino(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
imagine if d girls didn't win the cup...they might still be in d street of Yaoundé now....Shame on our sports ministry and pls Mr. President its situations like dis dat u really show how u care for patriotic Nigerians not by gallivanting n globe trotting
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by businessnoni(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:

You are the definition of a miracle worker.... how are you doing it? Do you run any other business?

I want to learn how you manage to work for this long...

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Amenphx: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't believe what am hearing!!!, what's this country turning into?
robosky02:
Authorities plan to ban several Super Falcons stars and some of the coaches could lose their jobs as fallout from the standoff over unpaid entitlements.

Falcons striker Francisca Ordega will among the stars to be axed after she said she regrets playing for the country.

The USA-based star was later blasted by NFF president Amaju Pinnick for her comments.

“I can categorically state here that the name Ordega will never be heard or seen in a Super Falcons team list again. This I was told by another top official of the football house,” a source informed.

“No less than 10 of these players could be banned for life for ridiculing their fatherland before the international media and henceforth, the NFF may draw up a code of conduct to guide against future occurrences.”

“The coaches and officials are not left out as they could lose their jobs for not standing firm in support of the federation when it matters most.”

Nigerian sports minister Solomon Dalung visited the team Thursday and pleaded with them for understanding before their outstanding allowances and bonuses.

But the girls have dug in, insisting they will only quit their hotel when they get their monies.

http://africanfootball.com/news/670180/Super-Falcons-face-life-bans-coaches-officials-to-be-axed-officials
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Kingbuhari(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari is a mad lazy cow
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by big4: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
No be only passion na fashion, bunch of fools nff
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Danfuster(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
I think we need to take our displeasure to NFF handle, twitter, Facebook, Instagram... Whatever they're on. #PayTheSuperFalcon

We all are to docile, they keep rubbing their shiit in our face and we keep enduring, if our own can treat us like crap, how much more foreign entities who knows those who should have our back are incompetent.

"you are nothing, if you don't stand for something "#IStandWithSuperFalcon
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by gemale(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tolexander:
Stupid people!

If not for FIFA axing Nigeria, I think NFF should be disbanded!
It's because it's run lyk a govt parastatal. Pple who hv d true interest in moving sports forward lyk adokiye amiesimaka hv several tyms in his column "penetrating passes" prescribed d way forward. D NFF shld b under d NSC & dey shld source 4 their funding 4rm majorly d private sector. D govt shldnt b their main funders. Ds wld get rid of D lackadaisical attitude most of these so called administrators exhibit & force dem 2 put their house in order. D ministry of sports shld serve as a Liaison btw d govt & d NSC.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ebuclassic18(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi
they shld pay her jare,,,,,put d country tin aside dos running d affairs of d country are totally bad
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by kennyg20092261(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi

Ask urself this question.
Can the so called minister, senators or politicians do anything without collecting a dime? Playing football is the profession of these people therefore, the need for them to b paid for their service is essential.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ebuclassic18(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
state Government But The Fact I Want You To Know Is Doing Something With Passion, The Love You Have For Your Country.

don't juz ave a word for you,,,,,some of u guyz will juz com here to annoy people enjoy ur passion d girls need der pay
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by odogwubiafra: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:

Anu ofia fra di nunu.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by SBG04: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
The truth is that the government has no business building houses for national team members that win trophies or giving them millions. That is the job of the Federation! The FG has more pressing needs to cater to. We can't be using the money for buying rice for IDPs in Bornu to pay N200 million to the falcons. That's absurd. What is now the job of the Federation? Why then does the federation have a marketing department?
The way it works in other countries is that if the Federation can't find sponsors to take their teams to international tournaments, the team will not go in the first place. That is why sports federations in other countries even organise fundraisers and charity events to raise money for their national teams. Its only in Nigeria that 30 plus sports Federations are always asking the government to give them money by force to attend international tournaments. Its just absurd!
Which money will the government use to build roads? Let the federations stay independent of government money! If they can't raise their own money to attend international tourneys, they shouldn't to in the first place, instead of going and coming back to embarrass everyone like the falcons are doing now. We have more pressing needs now than to give N200 million to anybody.
Amaju Pinnick should do his job and look for sponsors!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Enoch2606(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by 245MK(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2016
I am nt surprise dat all did is happening at did tym sha
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by chiraqDemon(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Shome36:
But they shouldn't ridiculed the Nation in front of International media if they truly love the Nation.
Well theres no other way to do it
They just have to let others know how they are being treated...
Imagine how our olympic football team was treated
Flight payment issues n all that....
a japanese man had to give em cash n the COUNTRY wanted to take that money away
These girls have seen how the country treats those that represent them n if they dont make known their requirements in public then nobody will answer them
Afterall they represented the country in public n if the country does not treat them well then it should be public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
This girls need to understand times are hard, at least they promised to pay, that was what happened to d golden eaglet, they were first given 20,000 naira, later they were hosted and giving 1.2million naira each.

later abi??
u are a good man, I pray your salary is paid later next 3 years.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by dika4real(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2016
is unfair o
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by makachy06: 1:03am On Dec 10, 2016
This is their career and their profession. They should be paid..... biko

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by slimsoshady(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2016
odogwubiafra:

Anu ofia fra di nunu.
lol.nwokem

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by opillo11(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2016
LOL
Dos bunch of fools don use una money do MMM grin grin grin
And if u plannin to axe or spade or woreva ORDEGA, u beta av a good replacement for her wic I don't tink u can get anytin soon cause DAT bitch got some magics undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by naijamerican: 2:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Nigeria is a useless nation.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by kan12(m): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Where is Lord Lugard?please we need another colonization,you fit send person if you don die.Queen Eliza na beg I dey beg come quick Nigeria needs it now.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by michealade(m): 2:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:
who is dis one

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by seguno2: 3:31am On Dec 10, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Akuku undecided undecided undecided

Pay them jare! Ban ko ni undecided undecided

Instead of Buhari to arrest NFF president for his CORRUPTION of not paying the match ENTITLEMENTS, he is chasing his imaginary political enemies with EFCC!
Who will remove this curse from our country?
Who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by princejayboss: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Benikuuse:

That's why average Nigerian is a glorified fool, work for hundred years and don't get paid yet you keep working, that's why I pity for workers in Africa
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Blue3k(m): 3:38am On Dec 10, 2016
princejayboss:

That's why average Nigerian is a glorified fool, work for hundred years and don't get paid yet you keep working, that's why I pity for workers in Africa

Lol don't make this guy commit suicide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.