Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials (65575 Views)

Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi
you wanna compare what ordega earns to what mikel earns.if the super eagles wins this same competition am sure they would have been hosted to vip dinner by all the governors.am sure dalung,amaju and all those money eating maggots are nt being owed a day salary
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by emynike2001(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
If to say na their plane crash instead of the other Men's plane, Bubu for happy well-well.
true talk my brother, their plan no work at all at all.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working

How many trophy you don bring naija?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4577860_4571623lookingatugif219a54ccfac9d8844dc4040dcbecbdbd_gif48679deae37e50644603bf1e9a606d43

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Krismart(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nigeria is a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by zubis05: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
This Country Is Very Annoying. Ordega Benue People Were Very Proud Of You For Making The National Team But Here You Are Blasting Your Country, It Shows That You Are Representing Your Country Not For Passion But For Money. That Is Why I Love Mikel Obi
Mr Passion. I hope you don't collect salary where you are working. Na passion she go use buy rice for her family this holiday abi? Or she go use passion pay siblings bills? Make una dey use sense dey talk sometimes abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Lavender88(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
. wch yeye passion?...see ur mouth like passion.....
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Jidibia(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
Who gives a F*CK?
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by shukudi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
. I wish I could just get hold of ur head and give u oyedepo's witch casing slap. Will #50k take her back to her base? Would mikel accept #50k for winning the nations cup? Are the NFF officials nd d fool.ish minister not getting their pay regularly? In ur own field of endeavor, how patriotic are u to Nigeria? May ur wages nd entitlements be denied u, if u so wish for these ladies. Apokunmeko!

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by oluwaahmed: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wait o, is it not d same American girl who chose 2 play 4 nigeria and even rejected her bonusses and allowance? Men dis is real change. We d youths & d learned need 2 take bk dis country. Dese old gas Baggs ain't helpin us no more
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by dfrost: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
googlepikins:
may anyone you work for never pay you for life in Jesus name

No need for such words albeit those thoughts of his/her are not worth it at all. Former Senate-Presido has done what for Benue people with his patriotism?
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by allaboutobed(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
state Government But The Fact I Want You To Know Is Doing Something With Passion, The Love You Have For Your Country.
bros sorry but SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ogunboss: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
aylagos:
That will not happen no one will ban anyone cos this country belong to all of us so NFF Or whatever you are called be ready to ban all Nigerians useless set of people.

I don't blame NFF though,what do you expect when the president himself never trust the ability of women in other area of life except kitchen and the other room.
Must you sensationalise everything? A man that does not believe in the ability of women but has one as his minister of finance, sent his daughters to school abroad.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nigeria I am really ashamed of you, how I wish people can even boycott representing this country angry angry angry
hmmmm My Heart is heavy, nigerians,what are we going to do wit this intruder hijack power in our land? crying...
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Opakan2: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
But who is the fool heading NFF?

something tells me the person must be an igbo man.. a yoruba will never allow things get out of hand this way
yorubas are prudent and good administrators.

I think the govt. should remove whoever is there now
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Donbabajay12(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
I pray after all your had work for your reputable organisation ,all you would owe them would be thank You and not Salary nor wage

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
hmmmm My Heart is heavy, nigerians,what are we going to do wit this intruder hijack power in our land? crying...
I just weak for Nigeria like seriously angry angry
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by omojeesu(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
robosky02:

good

your reward is in heaven

but for super falcons they must collect it here.

do you know at what cost they (falcons) won the trophy?

Cameroon needed that trophy like mad.
they have to host the competition to ensure that...
their president was in th stadium to watch them win....
Issa Hayatou was there and every thing was done for Cameroon to win

yet this girls went there silence the capacity stadium with that victory and came back with trophy. And you are ranting....

Thank you. Some people can't just be objective. How do you measure patriotism? The sacrifice of the girls compared to the corrupt government officials. You're correct they got the cup against all odds especially against the near godlike posture of Baba Hayatou.

Once again thanks for your post.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by ruffDiamond: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
QuietHammer:
We won't die without football. Times are hard
cheesy we CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT RIGHT NOW!
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by dfrost: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

How many trophy you don bring naija?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4577860_4571623lookingatugif219a54ccfac9d8844dc4040dcbecbdbd_gif48679deae37e50644603bf1e9a606d43

grin grin cheesy GAZZUZ have finish work here. How Auto section nah?
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Somethings are so overwhelming that you don't find the words to describe it, this is just shameful, so buhari is deaf abi, or its not important cos they are women, who he sees as only fit for the other room, Buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Bendeluv95: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
This girls need to understand times are hard, at least they promised to pay, that was what happened to d golden eaglet, they were first given 20,000 naira, later they were hosted and giving 1.2million naira each.
can u kindly hold ur peace,may b u're even familiar wit one of those people keeping our money for d generatns unborn,
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by aylagos(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
ogunboss:

Must you sensationalise everything? A man that does not believe in the ability of women but has one as his minister of finance, sent his daughters to school abroad.
you need to think well before typing, now tell me whe has refuse to host them or comment on the issue, or you think you are pro buhari more than me check my posts if you think so
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
zubis05:
Mr Passion. I hope you don't collect salary where you are working. Na passion she go use buy rice for her family this holiday abi? Or she go use passion pay siblings bills? Make una dey use sense dey talk sometimes abeg.
bros, those are exact ppl who r fraustrating this country, not even the baastads in govt, imagine all youth decide to stage a protest against govt, the like of dat guy u qout wil trade ur life @risk. not dat they dont have sense but the r instrumental evil.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Shome36(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
So those ladies never represented the country for representation sake, it's all about the money not passion. Okay FG pay them the money please.

my enormous respect to John OBi Mikel.

Daniel Agger once paid the entire Denmark national team to play for the country +their traveling expenses.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
AS It Stands Now Do You Know How Much The Government Is Owing Me, I Have Not Seen My Salary For Over 7 Months Now But Am Still Working

As you do any meaningful work to start with, these officials received their entitlements, right? Do you realize that the bereft minister actually came out to tell us they were expecting the girls to fail, and that's why they didn't prepare to pay their entitlements? People like you in govt will probably get into a position of responsibility with this your mindset, and that's why this country would never work.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
your kind of persons are the reason this country is bad.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by zubis05: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Opakan2:
But who is the fool heading NFF?

something tells me the person must be an igbo man.. a yoruba will never allow things get out of hand this way
yorubas are prudent and good administrators.

I think the govt. should remove whoever is there now
you even worse pass that one wey dey talk of passion. How tribe take enter this matter now? Why sense just scarce for this naija like this? You know wetin dey even pain me? You fit be person papa like this o! Your children go get sense pass you in Jesus name! Oya shout Amen for where u dey so.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by chiraqDemon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
U dont want to pay them their money and u want to ban them for asking for it
Nigeria shame shame shame shame
Come and ban me here nau
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by Reference(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
This girls need to understand times are hard, at least they promised to pay, that was what happened to d golden eaglet, they were first given 20,000 naira, later they were hosted and giving 1.2million naira each.

If they reel out the monies owed them going 4 or 5 tourneys back you will just keep quiet. The NFF is a chronic debtor that should be taken over by AMCON in sane climes, a completely failed institution run by retards. Honestly, government should just hand sports over to the private sector. Then at least if the management cannot meets its obligations it would be declared bankrupt and its assests disposed off to settle its debts. Terrible, and instead of de-escalation, they are pouring petrol on fire. Not knowing they are all in employment because of these sportsmen they fight.
Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
shukudi:
. I wish I could just get hold of ur head and give u oyedepo's witch casing slap. Will #50k take her back to her base? Would mikel accept #50k for winning the nations cup? Are the NFF officials nd d fool.ish minister not getting their pay regularly? In ur own field of endeavor, how patriotic are u to Nigeria? May ur wages nd entitlements be denied u, if u so wish for these ladies. Apokunmeko!
sorry no vex! the guy na agbero for ojota, u see wht cheap android phone has cuz? even mad man dey giv opinion

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by HyDef(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
robosky02:

meanwhile

Cameroon President is hosting their players in state house

oh lalasticlala this is hmmmmmmmm

Can you believe this? What a shame. angry

Poor girls played a good tournament.

Poor girls won the tournament.

Supposed government officials said "We didn't expect you to win".

Poor girls are waiting for their freaking money.

Poor girls say their minds.

Then some dumbáss will say they'll be banned?

Utter trash.

I'm pissed off. Totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amadioha sango ogun esu and all other little gods go punish NFF and all other bastards that inflicted pains on these girls and their officials. May your family members never know no peace in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.