Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (39957 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Richy4(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
In male hostel, a senior bully asked me to get him a cup of water one Saturday afternoon, as the tap was not running, I politely told him that the tap was not running and I do not have water to give...
He said before he opened his eyes, i should just disappear and reappear with a cup of water..I politely went to a gutter close to the girls hostel, scoop the gutter water and gave it to him....he drank it....I told my friends what I did....So that gutter water that looked kinda clean became our favorite spot for the rich senior bullies that were looking for junior servants...When I became senior, I never asked any junior to get me a drinking water..Though it was long time ago, i still feel bad
embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai!!!!
If I narrate my escapades here. I will surely wake up to face a criminal charge tomorrow morning. Alexistaiwo bad gan ni
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by podosci(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
chimdi101:
Some guys will say it's a lie sha...
I attended a military school, my friends dared me to do sometin so dangerous, but I was more than a daredevil
There was a gun a soldier left resting on the gate, so I took the gun and pointed at the soldier while he was coming back, (I was putting on a mask tho) the funny thing was that he raised his hands up despite the fact that he was aware I was a student, and then I threw the gun, ran away and hid, and I wasn't chased by him, I escaped his wrath!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by mtngloetiartel: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin
richommie:
I wrote the names of noise maker. . .and dey got punished.
Next day, the class was so noisy, so a teacher came in and asked for the names of noise maker.,i gave her same list. . .and dey got punished. angry

#YOLO
grin
richommie:
Next day, the class was so noisy, so a teacher came in and asked for the names of noise maker.,i gave her same list. . .and dey got punished. angry

#YOLO
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pressing serious Bobbie in an empty class room and I had paper(Neco) in the next 20minutes.

I just couldn't resist it jare, it was my first time seeing fresh boobs live. The risk was worth it.

I miss those mangoes sha

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by sirfee(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was once a 'school 2' member and I prefer using the 'golden gate' than the main entrance.E no pay sha

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Greedgod: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
victorking:
Very funny thread.

Back then i and my best friend punished an SS1 student while we were in JSS1 in the hostel and made him do all our chores until his mates told him. Wasnt funny afterwards.

Once asked a pretty intelligent babe out and she said yes. The next day i broke up with her cos she was tripping more than expected. Lost my close friend cos of dis cos all of them asked her ouy and she said no.

My girlfriend in school came to me and said her pastor said that every girl dat has a boyfriend shall go to hell and she told me she would go to hell with me. I broke up wt her cos i dint want to go to hell.

you are gay

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by ladeswiss(f): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
funny Loi. our school rules things,u must not use the school uniform for any other activities, but one day the head boy was celebrating his birthday and I went with school uniform not knowing that the school had already investigated and gathered our names. After few weeks,
the school brought out the list on the assembly ground.And my people the kind embarrassment I got then I can never forget
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by mtngloetiartel: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
chimdi101:
Some guys will say it's a lie sha...
I attended a military school, my friends dared me to do sometin so dangerous, but I was more than a daredevil
There was a gun a soldier left resting on the gate, so I took the gun and pointed at the soldier while he was coming back, (I was putting on a mask tho) the funny thing was that he raised his hands up despite the fact that he was aware I was a student, and then I threw the gun, ran away and hid, and I wasn't chased by him, I escaped his wrath!
hahahahahahaha!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by jaysmallz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
DELETED grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Charlesdock(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Always fond of causing fight between people. I also press my seat partner boobs right in the class. Walahi the devil always give me protection to perform bad things then grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by smartbros(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:
I attended a school called euba secondary school, my school was known for notoriety but thank god am a gentle guy but the worst thing I did was staring at a girl pussay with a mirror placed on the floor but I was later caught by the principal but both of us later sort things out grin

chaiii. schild of d world spotted!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by CecyAdrian(f): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
In JSS1, I beat up a girl not knowing she was a twin (one was in my class, the other was in another arm of JSS1), during break time, I was gisting with my friends and having fun when the same girl (so I thought then) walked up to me and started threatening me, that she will so deal with me after school, you need to see the way I and my friends were laughing at her, asking her if she came for round 2 set of beating (I was feeling like a badoo)cheesy, we nearly even started fighting again but the bell signifying end of break time sounded and everyone ran to their various classes.

Fast forward to after school, I was still on my locker arranging my books when someone tapped me, I turned and saw two different bodies with the same exact face shocked hahahahhahaahhaha, the shock alone on my face would av won an award cheesy. Na so the sisters attack me immediately! two against one, but I was lucky, my friends were still around, so, they came to my aid and we won the second round against the twin sisters, Peace and Promise grin. I went home happily not knowing that the next day was going to be hot for me.

The next day, immediately I got to my seat, someone came to tell me that a certain senior wanted to see me, I did not think twice, I sto up and followed the messager to SSS3 block and that was the beginning of a very bad day for me (it happened that the twin sisters had an elder sister in SSS3 and she was the one calling me) cry cry she asked me why I fought the previous day, I told her, but she did not even want to hear, she flogged me on my hands and asked me to go and kneel in the stony handball court. That was where I was alone having missed almost all the classes for the day (around after 1pm) and telling myself to beat up the twins so more grin when my neighbor at home who was also in SSS3 saw me, she asked me what happened, I explained, she sent me back to my class.

I and those girls would later become best of friends as we progressed in class. And we carried out so many exploits together using their identical faces.

More gist coming, my secondary school days were dramatic and action filled most especially when we got to SS2 grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Ninilowo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:
I attended a school called euba secondary school, my school was known for notoriety but thank god am a gentle guy but the worst thing I did was staring at a girl pussay with a mirror placed on the floor but I was later caught by the principal but both of us later sort things out grin
EUBA BOYZ. .........
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by elvision1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
adejaresalami1:
We dey bet on top Nokia 1200 soccer league..... grin cheesy cheesy.....I sabi play that game die

highest score for the 5 places na 99 consecutively and na me get am. Scored more than 20 goals in a match!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Kemmystar: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
In my JSS 2, i decided to enter exam hall wit expo, d examiner came wit d script & started threatening us dt anyone found wit chips wil b seriously dealt wit. i was so afraid dt i removed d chip n tru it away 4rm d window n d whole class fell into laugh but d examiner didnt knw. ever since den, i no try am again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by yemsai(f): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dis happend wen I was in jss2..i was in d dinning hall eating my beans jeje o wen a senior called me 2 go put water for her garri from d hostel..i was vexed cos I hate people sending me on errands while eating..so I went 2 d hostel,took d water from a bathing pail nd spat inside it..den later mixed d saliva nd garri with spoon. Later took it 2 d dinning hall nd she started asking me questions as if she knew I was goin 2 do dat..

Senior: u spat inside it abi? Cos I knw u dis juniors r wicked

Me: no o, I didnt

Senior: oya drink out of it

Me: *drinks it*(no b my saliva?)

Senior: good..now I can drink it (ode senior)

Dat was hw she drank it o..went back 2 my seat nd started laughing..mehn no b small thing cheesy grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by ojotobiloba1: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
I told my mate in the class about how fake my business study teacher's shoe was, and unfortunately, she caught me red handed wen I said it... The woman transferred her aggression to me with her beating.. How time flies

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
hahaha atunrashe high school na 1 of the most useless high school in lagos. Birch freeman beta pass dat school grin grin

Even eko boys still dey try for where dat school dey grin

And the useless sets of student still fight for atunrase junction today undecided

I hate dose students i swear angry

SexyNairalander

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by sheunsheun(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
crown08:
wearing 2 to 3 jeans during judgement day.
hmmm judgement day. Sico guy spotted
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by dammieight(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
richommie:

#YOLO

Werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Sankabson(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Our economics teacher loves pronouncing "Wish" as "Wissis". I put my head on the locker and started laughing with the class, not knowing that the man has changed face and all my classmates just went mute and I'm still laughing.

This man called me out and told me to correct him which I did, not knowing sey that will create problem too. he promised to give me 12strokes on cane. 6 for laughing at my teacher and 6 for correcting my teacher that I don't have respect at all.

He told me to lie down on the locker, after the 2nd stokes of cane, I shouted "Eledumare Oooooo" naso the teacher and the whole class started laughing and the teacher told me to go back to my sit. lol!

That was how I was given the nickname "Eledumare Oòoo"

2) I don't know how to play football or games but I was so good at syking girls for people. boys dey always come meet me to help them out but they do pay for my professional service which is 10-30 naira depends on who.

3) I had sex with the head girl inside principal's office after school hour. I attended her wedding couple weeks ago and I just dey remember nonsense we did together back in school.

Good old days tho!

Sanusi.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was in ss2 and she was in jss3, babe was such a prune.so when heading home one day along the regular deserted bush path we take,I acted like I was bitten by a snake and told her to suck the poison out through my preek,that I have seen them do it on wildlife documentary,na so I get my first BJ,though it was rough but mehn back then it felt like life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Yemike(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
giving junior students (especially jss1) 20 naira to get me bread and moi-moi and he must buy it.
I can remember when i'm in ss2 the senior prefect was dating a girl i liked so out of jealousy i wait after the closing hour and wrote elijah weds kemi on every block of the school including the principal's office and i achieved my goal back then.
my set was tagged the worst set.
i try for comprehensive high school.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by stubbornman(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm... drew a tattoo on my hand with cashew, the thing peel my hand , took it to school niggers envied me and went home to draw their own...nah cultist dem tag us oh ...with me as no.1 man

I was fingering Victoria in class wen lectures was going on...my niggers knew tho' and looked out for me cheesy ....later banged her in the bush on our way home

Gave a senior the beating of his life outside school for flogging me in front of my crush

During fees drive once you chase my friends for not paying sch fees ,then automatically am going home with them.....( my father did not inform me that he's paid....Sir wait lemme go and ask him)

Always looking for a river to swim after school....my close friend got drowned anyway

I was brilliant 1st or 2nd didn't matter.....just as long as I don't go above 5th and a guy always comes 1st ...am good

I did worse things but this were the ones that make me laf sometimes cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by jidebabs8: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wrote a love letter to a girl during prep.She asked me for my d*ck size and i left the class to measure it for her..May God forgive me

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by devilson(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
I attended a school called petal city college l

I remember our last night in.school when we locked one of our gateman up nd our 2nd house master inside there room cause they were going to hinder us from having the crazy fun we wanted to have.unfortunately one of d gate man was not in the room when we locked d gate.d guy broke the padlock we use to lock our house master nd d oda gateman up.mehn Come see chasing that night they had to call d police cause we were destroying the school properties.next day after our final exam they chased us away from school dem no let us enter hostel again

I also remember when we use to steal food stuff from d kitchen to cook in the hostel nd d day dy failed to give us food nd we dy protest,we use that opportunity Rob our school provision seller.

I remember when I almost got caught when I wan steal coke that night.

lot of crazy experience I can't share so I won't be identified Here easily.

I miss petoa
the mavens set aka the scorpion set

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
adejaresalami1:
We dey bet on top Nokia 1200 soccer league..... grin cheesy cheesy.....I sabi play that game die
. You used that phone in sec sch? I don old o

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by devilson(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't always beat Junior but this stupid junior made jest of me in prep one day I beat the boy the extent that his face swell up.

I had to beg him the next day cause the beating was to much

I rep pcc

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by sircrabo: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was going to repeat a class but i didnt like the idea so i sneaked into our Academics office (FGC PH) and stole an empty result booklet, filled it (A's and B"s) and replaced it with mine. Thats how i promoted myself to ss3. Thanks to my partner in crime (Oluwole) .

I liked this girl like Kilode but couldnt walk up to her cause she was always with friends and i was a Jew. I managed to compose a love letter using Mills and Boom and it got to her. I was so shy when she said she got the letter. She said she also likes me.

we had this bully back in school that preferred sending his mates on errand than his juniors. I single handedly burnt his locker one day when people had gone to class. books, clothes, provisions all got burnt. I felt fulfilled. God forgive me

The list is endless .....

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by chimdi101: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chuvin22:
fear hold the soldier.. Lol. I think say dem nor dey fear anything. Hahaha
I no dem well ooh, better fear
Na just say dem get uniform

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2016
bobbybrown007:
Men nah finger oooo for my second sch for obele @ randle ave and I also press breast for geography class then
Chai Obele is nothing to write home about .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare / Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.