Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (39959 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Prinxxdave: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Did anybody attend Tudun wada sec school wuse zone 4 abj...

Dey love fight oooo

but as a gentle guy i remember me and my frds always touch Manchester and barca. And Always get caught by school Counselor...................... I missed the good old days
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by bonfreregong: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:
I wrote the names of noise maker. . .and dey got punished.
Next day, the class was so noisy, so a teacher came in and asked for the names of noise maker.,i gave her same list. . .and dey got punished. angry

#YOLO
Are u saint blessing?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Greenbullet(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Sankabson:
Our economics teacher loves pronouncing "Wish" as "Wissis". I put my head on the locker and started laughing with the class, not knowing that the man has changed face and all my classmates just went mute and I'm still laughing.

This man called me out and told me to correct him which I did, not knowing sey that will create problem too. he promised to give me 12strokes on cane. 6 for laughing at my teacher and 6 for correcting my teacher that I don't have respect at all.

He told me to lie down on the locker, after the 2nd stokes of cane, I shouted "Eledumare Oooooo" naso the teacher and the whole class started laughing and the teacher told me to go back to my sit. lol!

That was how I was given the nickname "Eledumare Oòoo"

2) I don't know how to play football or games but I was so good at syking girls for people. boys dey always come meet me to help them out but they do pay for my professional service which is 10-30 naira depends on who.

3) I had sex with the head girl inside principal's office after school hour. I attended her wedding couple weeks ago and I just dey remember nonsense we did together back in school.

Good old days tho!

Sanusi.
I respeck u.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by kikayboss(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Jeez!!....I don't even where to start from ooo....I did 70% of things dat shouldn't happen in school...lemme sha drop 1

Errm....."Life in the ceiling of our hostel" and that means sleeping,cooking,charging fones and laptops,defecating,playing around abeg wetin we nor do....

If u attended my school and u can't conquer ceiling u no be true student.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by realBliss(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
SexyNairalander:
[b]No doubt I have done so many crazy things and I can't even remember most of them

buh lemme share few, i went to a government school(my decision sha cos then i mumu small and needed to wise up)back then in school on Fridays to be precised. . .I always buy a pack of condom and share in the class though I was a member of anti-aids club.

also I can remember me and my guys dealing with a particular teacher that was transfered to our school that year, no doubt I went to a school known for fighting and other yeye doings ( atunrase senior high school) and this yeye man gathered enough information about our school and he discovered that the students are stubborn,

being the most feared man in his former school he brought his wahala and began to intimidate us (imagine) na so e flog everybody for class cos he was passing by and we were still making noise. . .we accepted to chop cane even though we don't feel the pain from cane anymore

well, we didn't wanna deal with him much. . .we just emptied the fuel in his bike and replaced it with water. closing hour baba was busy struggling to start his bike, buh boiz no send.

another case was the time our principal seized our football (for him mind) during the weekend we came to school and removed the louvers to his office and went in to collect our ball.

lemme stop here so you guys can share some experience[/b]

I was a dormant student during my secondary school days, I was the youngest then... I left sec school at 14yrs and 8months
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
SexyNairalander:
hahahaha I swear atunrase student stubborn. . .e no get school them newa fight before, eko boys sef get wahala o na just betch freeman try small cos then use style calm
After Fashola renovate birch freeman dem stop to dey misbehave. Heard from my junior bro who finished from dere said if you misbehave any how dey will expel you from the school.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by clans(f): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Sotenna:
I went through a boarding school.

When I was in JSS 3, one afternoon during the exam period, men I was damn hungry, I had no money, it was SAP for a lot of people not just me. SAP means Students Aguru Period, Igbos will understand the slang. It mean Students Hunger Period, because the school term is about to end and mostly at this point in time we've run out of resources, and only very few would be financially buoyant.

It was break time, and I was in front of the canteen, and some people were going in buying stuff and snacking on them, and back then if you buy a bottle of drink the canteen attendants will hold onto your balance until you return the bottle.

While I was standing there hungry, I had an exciting idea. "These guys don't write down your name if they owe you balance."

I rushed to the back of the PTA hall, under it's staircase were a pile of empty bottles, I selected one, went to the water tap and washed it thoroughly, then went after a guy in my class who was drinking a bottle of coke, I begged him to pour me some inside the bottle, he obliged, I walked out, went to a quiet place and started shaking the content of the bottle until it looked and smelled of coke, freshly consumed.

Then I went to the canteen woman, and demanded for ₦450 balance, she asked me what I bought, I told her that I gave her ₦500 note, and bought ₦20 worth of biscuits, and ₦30 bottle of coke, she gave me the balance without any hassle.

...and that was how I got ₦450 into my dry pockets, and got my arse out of SAP. ₦450 was a lot of money back then.

Hunger is bad, it can wake up a dormant scheming, dangerous part of a nigga. After that day I never tried it again, I guess I lost my fear because I was hungry and needed to survive.
Now this was creative yet cunning and smart.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by jamesjoel142(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
My own plenty, we drank, smoked and many others. The school was NSUKKA high school.
After the closing of each term or mid term brake, students traveling far were given three to four days to vacate from school sometimes five. And by then we will be a few left in the school freely without hostel master checking in on us. We brought in girls from nearby school and Bleep them inside the hostel through our red gate which was almost every where. I was a very bad niga throughout school.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
whizcartel:
I was a good boy in high school. So i never got into anything mischievous. Oh! I remember when I ran away from school after I made a huge hole in the fence.
You were a good boy but you made a huge hole in the school fence

The devil is playing long tennis with ur head

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
My BFF made me smoke shaaa.. Twas crazy fun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smoke what exactly undecided

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by timmycris(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2016
i attended command secondary school! from jss2 to ss3 I never attend assembly instead me and my guys hide in d ceiling.
na me first start to dy wear palm for skul. I will put on bandage so as not to wear sandal ND der mumu white socks. did dat from jss3 to ss2
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Sammmypoko(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2016
while in doregos in jss1....we organised a competition usin ok pops bottle as football.really craii
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Dare2Try:
i remember taking one man squad to the fullest and i was telling my hostel master to dress my bed for me to sleep thinking i was talking to my school son( shayo things) the beating i receive the next day was beyond my imagination

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by daneni1(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2016
iluvweed:
JSS3....very funny, I went to pay for school fees jeje my own oh, there was a long queue so I joined, but it was so crowded and everyone wanted to get back to their classes so we rushed the accountant....Then suddenly this man gave me a receipt and did not collect money from me lol...like 25k...he collected money from another person and also issued receipt too, that's where my MAD friend, tapped me and said omo this man don gock oh....... shocked, na so I withdraw with scope out of the account room oh, go class jeje my own go sit down like all normal students... grin....Then me and my friend started this shopping spree.....we eat like crazy at break time, I bought perfume, trainers, I even went to katangua then and bought clothes like crazy, me and my friend oh!...then the D-day came!...the accountant called me and my friend and few more people that where in his office then to see who did not pay, come and see as me and my friend begin dey act.... grin......Ahhh Mr Mensah, I paid you oooh!...and my friend was also testifying to it like, I was there when he gave you the cash, and you gave us the receipt..... grin grin grin.....Na so Mr Mensah start to dey sweat like crazy..... grin grin grin.....chai I don wicked from small..... tongue tongue tongue

Guy your mind strong oooo.....shu
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by sheunsheun(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2016
crown08:
guy how far, u also school in sico?
lol, naso na. class 09
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
prettyboi1989:
see as una dey open una yansh, the internet never forgets. this shiits myt later haunt u
who ask you undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by daneni1(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2016
ayofimihan:
For my sch, They no deh wan hear Boyfriend Girlfriend shii. but I was dating the Dopest Chic(Miss 'My school') in sch and None of us deh hide am.. We go see for morning deh do like married couple.. Kiss.. hold hands and everything.. they called our parents.. flog us tire.. We no gree oo.. They Eventually let us be and we Lived Happily ever after.

Hope say d happily ever after na marriage things...lol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by cyber5(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2016
I implicated the whole class but they did not reveal to the VP i was the one at fault. We ended up doing the punishment together. cheesy That is what i call cooperation.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
monsurufatai:
I shot a teacher.

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2016
phenomem:
There is time also.

I happened to go to a boarding school. The water reservoir was a it far from our hosteland there is always too much people on the question waiting to fetch. I decided to go fetch some water. As I carried my water gegely dey come, a senior student called me to pour my water in his bucket. I was so mad but I obliged. I went like twice more and same thing repeats itself. I knew there was no way I was gonna fetch water successfully that evening. So I decided to go again. On fetching the water I went to a corner and urinated enough in it. I carried the water with my shoulder high. As I get to the hostel, some senior students have sighted me bringing in water. So they brought theit big bowl of gaari milk and groundnuts dipped it into my bucket of water and use it to soak their Gaari. I was just smiling. They took like half of the water and another senior collected the rest to bath with. I carried my empty bucket to the hostel. I told some of my friends in which they tell some of theirs and the story goes on. They wanted to beat me when they knew but the story already got to the house master. Since then, they never bleeped with my water.

Makes me remember my school's water problems....had to trel a long way to get water sometimes (we had a tank behind our hostel but the pump switch always burned)
So anytime we fetch water we do mission impossible to get it to our hostel and dodge seniors.....this same thing made me insult a senior once and the guy smashed a bucjet full of water on my head(dunno how he did it maybe he was so angry...just thankful that i didnt pass out or die)....all i could do when i recovered was to kick him in the nuts and gave him a hard knock n series of punches that made him writhe in pain (i made sure i was satisfied) that was my first fight in the school.....he was suspended...but his mates later gave me general bantering that i will never forget in my life (still have a scar as evidence)
Another day seniors called us out of class and had each person pick two buckets to f3tch water with...i fetched 8 buckets that day and peed in 2....i was just smiling and looking at the bastard

Remember when seniors would gimme clothes to wash n i would just put the cloth in water and then hang it....no scrubbing no detergent(when i got to ss3 i never asked juniors to do anything for me cos i knew how wicked i was)

A senior would give u his shirt and trousers at 11pm and he wants it ironed by 5 30am the next day
Omo see flapping of cloth nau....come rush go iron am for morning

Me and senior girls didnt gwt along at all....how will i be a man and a woman that ia not my mother grandmom or aunt will be sending mw on errand...talkless of the fact that non of them was up to 4 yrs older than me.....see the way i de bone them eh
One slapped me i told her to go and look for someome else to run her errand
D beating i gave her eh..since then if u are a senior girl and u call me then its for casual conversation...... na since then wey my set boys begin de get morales for senior girls.....we de chance them die....but i later bwcame friends with that girl cos i went back and apologised cos i felt really guilty for hitting a girl...what made me feel more guilty was that after we talked i discovered she was a nice person amd she was like the outcast in her set n she just wanted to belong n all that...sha i became her HERO grin grin

If u uad wicked seniors then u surely would have planned on a brawl....we were organising match like strongest ppl set vs strongest from their set
(It never happened cos if it did na dead body for be us)

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Iamthoney(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2016
Zambux:
During night prep applied robb on an albino eyes... That night was deadly... the beating, slaps and flogs I received eh no be here thanks to my school mother who came to my rescue ... We were all playing pranks in my class on those that were sleeping but i guessed mine went far... Didn't know it would hurt much sha
Wicked
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Deejay777(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Sankabson:
Our economics teacher loves pronouncing "Wish" as "Wissis". I put my head on the locker and started laughing with the class, not knowing that the man has changed face and all my classmates just went mute and I'm still laughing.

This man called me out and told me to correct him which I did, not knowing sey that will create problem too. he promised to give me 12strokes on cane. 6 for laughing at my teacher and 6 for correcting my teacher that I don't have respect at all.

He told me to lie down on the locker, after the 2nd stokes of cane, I shouted "Eledumare Oooooo" naso the teacher and the whole class started laughing and the teacher told me to go back to my sit. lol!

That was how I was given the nickname "Eledumare Oòoo"

2) I don't know how to play football or games but I was so good at syking girls for people. boys dey always come meet me to help them out but they do pay for my professional service which is 10-30 naira depends on who.

3) I had sex with the head girl inside principal's office after school hour. I attended her wedding couple weeks ago and I just dey remember nonsense we did together back in school.

Good old days tho!

Sanusi.
lol eledumare oooo, God wil 4giv u, go nd sin no more
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by jaydee87(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2016
sec sch na die oh, did a lot of crazy things. who remember digbe. where u put ur thumb on the chair and ur classmate sits on it unknowingly the stuff dey pain like mad. and me and my friends put hole for girls toilet dey peep dem wen dem wan piss, menh God forgive me I no sabi how many kittycat I see for sec sch..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2016
chimdi101:
Some guys will say it's a lie sha...
I attended a military school, my friends dared me to do sometin so dangerous, but I was more than a daredevil
There was a gun a soldier left resting on the gate, so I took the gun and pointed at the soldier while he was coming back, (I was putting on a mask tho) the funny thing was that he raised his hands up despite the fact that he was aware I was a student, and then I threw the gun, ran away and hid, and I wasn't chased by him, I escaped his wrath!

I believe you my nigga....#GangstaMode

I hope say u don turn good boi sha!!!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Deejay777(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
JoshMedia:
We used mirror reflection of the Sun to disturb our Physics Teacher when writing on the board and when he turns back we pretend to be writing. AH UNCLE JAMES. I miss those days.
pastor joshua, so u re on nairaland, dz z Aronimo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Martinola:
I was nt d crazy type dou...a girl named Lizzy reported me to our class teacher after i made fun of a "copper", so some beatings were dished out to me, i later find a way to kidnapp her school bag and never demand a ransome niether did i return it...she was bagless for a forthnight with d hope of finding it...lol.

LOL...kidnap bag!!! #banter
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by skylane: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Just had our first exam paper out of 12 papers,my house was close to our school,that evening I strolled back to our school to read in our empty classes,my mind just decided to wonder to our staff teachers office,went to our exam officers locker,and guest what....... I saw the rest of our future exam questions,hmmmmm u know the rest all the way from 3rd position in the class to 1st that term hmmmm
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by jay2456: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
When i was in school i dated 3 girls that are friends, one at a time, when am done with the first then i will go the second one and so on.
that time i was a badoo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Royalseed20(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2016
berryice:
I peed in my senior's bucket of water...cos she is wicked nd sent me to fetch a bucket of water for her embarassed
haha...Follow me back..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by crown08(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
sheunsheun:

lol, naso na. class 09
lol u be senior man be that. Class '11
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Sotenna(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
clans:

Now this was creative yet cunning and smart.

Nne, it was a Marist seminary school, the weight of that crime on my conscience was crushing back then. I had to live with it. I also decided never to try it next time.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by nNEOo(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
I fell in love with a class teacher(a copper) .....we had sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare / Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.