Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P (700 Views)

If You Catch Your 12 Year Old Daughter Or Son Having Sex, What Will You Do? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P by Brainyworldent(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some sent this to us, Read below:-

I was having my lunch in a restaurant in Accra this afternoon, when A friend started a discussion of what some of our female Nigerian students in Ghana have turned themselves into. I could not agree more. While the parents spend lots of money to ensure their daughters are comfortable and graduate with flying colours, their children have a different agenda.

There was this particular case of a young girl whose mother rented a 2-bedroom flat for her in Accra. My friend, said news just got to him this week, that this student slept with 5 (five) guys at the same time and was still begging for more. She is always high on hard drugs. And, the mother, back in Nigeria will be boasting of her daughter, who is studying in Ghana. Oh, so pathetic.
Read More:http://www.brainyworldent.com/nigerians-send-daughter-sister-university-ghana-please-read/
Re: NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
So the morale of the story is.....
Re: NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P by Bluezy13(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm...

Ok
Re: NIGERIANS: Before You Send Your Daughter OR Sister To Any University In Ghana, P by M2dX(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
universal city , na girls dey corrupt pass

(1) (Reply)

It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... / Confession Of A Frustrated Lagos Based Housewife-“i Did This Since He Could Not / Marrying A Soldier, DSS Or Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.