Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... (696 Views)

" I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) / Lady With The Longest Butt Goes Unclad On Internet / She Bent Down And He Held Her Skirt Back Side Very Tight And Squeezed It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Just today, I was relaxing inside my uncle's big duplex,chilling and sipping my drink softly while watching a movie being displayed on the plasma TV.I noticed something move around my inbetween but I didn't care to look for I knew what it was. So I heard a knock on the door and I asked the said person to enter since the door was not locked.To my astonishment it was a very beautiful, elegant and robust girl.hmmm,she introduced herself as chinelo but I was not concentrating since I was glued to the TV .She was looking for my uncle and I told her to sit and wait.
Few minutes later she was already looking at me,at my inbetween.I was now becoming uncomfortable but she kept looking.Before I knew it she had already started advancing towards me, I pretended not to look directly at her but was seeing her through the corner of my eyes.She came very close to me, bent down and grabbed it,she started squeezing,petting and squeezing it. Since I was the shy type I couldn't talk.
Few minutes later, the tip of its mouth was dripping of a whitish substance.By now I had stood because I had already erupted with anger. I now snatched it from her hand and told her not to squeeze it this rough. Just look at how you squeezed out the milk my uncle's cat drank seconds ago from its mouth.She was now apologetic and begged me to forgive her. I was not that happy because she could have killed the longest cat in our street. She told me she loved cats but doesn't know how to handle them.
Lastly I forgave her but if it's you,will you do same?
Re: It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... by BornStunner1: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016

Guy recieve jesus!!!

Re: It Was The Longest Of All, And She Squeezed And Squeezed Till.... by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
BornStunner1:

Guy recieve jesus!!!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You / How To Stop Thinking About My Ex / :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.