Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Get A Partner In 90 Days! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A Partner In 90 Days! (703 Views)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Laclasse: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
[img]https://4.bp..com/-36YyePD5VA8/WEr4E_jHsnI/AAAAAAAAAFw/M3B28sYPEiAqbRYNDaEtPIBDK72le5VCwCLcB/s1600/stock-photo-cartoon-of-lady-drinking-champagne-in-a-bubble-bath-101649607.jpg[/img]

Hello Everyone,

This is a project which has worked for so many people and I am very positive that it will work for you too. You have no reason to complain about being lonely, this is your
oppportunity to get off that boredom. I will be trying not to talk too much, first point of this project is

1. Your appearance: Yes, you heard me right, your appearance. They have been singing this to us since from our primary school days, till this day. The five basic senses(Abi na six now).

Vision; This is the first thing people notice in you before even approaching you. The first judgement, HOW DO YOU LOOK? First of all, if you want to be in a relationshionship with anybody, you have to look good for your self before looking good to someone else. Dont just sit and pray to God to send your partner to locate you, then decide to do nothing. Be presentable for first impression. Do you have a role model? Someone who inspires you in dress senses? Try and emulate this person, Keep your self neat, take a bath, get some deodorant, you heard me.get the smelly armpit outta your life! You dont have to use an expensive cream, you just have to be you. Look good, neat and presentable. I dont care if you have a natural hair or artificial peruvienne weave. Just keep it neat, a little bit of make up and you are good to go. Get a comfortable wear for various occassion. The most important thing is to feel comfortable, for instance, Dont go wearing suit in the hot whether, i take God beg you.
In addition, your facial expression should matter, frowning is very limited in this project, smile dear, nothing will happen to you when if you smile. However, how you wan make person take you serious. So my darling...

Go to the mirrror if you have one if not use the reflexion of a car by the road side, or your neighbours glass window. Smile to your self, Tell yourself you are wonderfully made. Just keep smiling to yourself for 5mins while reflecting on your life. Love every bit of your body. Accept you the way you are because no one can replace you. When you are done, jump in the shower and wash yourself. Your ears and every part of your body, dry yourself and put on some deodeorant to take care of odour for the day.
Don't let anyone tell you you dont need one, na lie. Put one on then dress up, off you go with a smile on your face.

I will be writing more on this project, make i go chop, just got back from work and make sure you do this assignement. You have nothing to loose but everything to gain.

One love dears!
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by lola024(f): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice write up.... will check out your blog

1 Like

Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by ojun50(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
lola024:
baby am here for u.
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Chikelue2000(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Make I dey here dey wait for my dream girl
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Laclasse: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
[img]https://2.bp..com/-fi4e3C1CGi0/WEsRaxWRvSI/AAAAAAAAAGE/MAcPDDHfGxsnKX_lkac2o5eNh7ciLdoxwCLcB/s1600/Body_Odor.jpg[/img]

YOUR SMELL (OLFACTION)

So we have covered the first sense which is Vision (from your eyes), the next thing I would like to cover is your smell. I will give you an example, I have a particular soap, '****' I use and maybe two different perfume, but it has created a strong link that is associated with me.

Sometimes I hear people say that a particular smell reminds them of me, like seriously , maybe the pillow wey i use sleep, the smell go stay there tire, the bobo will just be enjoying the thing. Or sometimes if someone comes in contact with that particular smell, its stays with the person. This is what I call lasting impression.

When you are out of your house with the nice smily face and teeth, dont worry if you have brown gworo teeth, just smile without showing off the teeth! I no wan hear story. Anyway, as I was saying, after all the presentation, the next approache when you are meeting the person or the inverse, and here you are trying to say hel.. and ouffff.....what the Bleep is that smell?....you see why smell matters.

Only your smell can put someone off, no matter how cute you are.

For those with mouth or body odor, that's another topic of its own.

So my dear, smell good, the impression last so long i kid you not. And you never know the level of confidence you will have only knowing that you look and smell good.

The nose and eyes are great weapons you shouldn't over look.
Let me know if you have any question, I'm here for you dear. We must be hooked before the end of this 90days.

Next year is our year, don't miss this opportunity.

See ya soon!
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Laclasse: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
lola024:

Thanks smiley

Hooking up with our dream partner is the service i am sharing.
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Donramires: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice.. Following
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by torres89: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
who else didn't bother to read till the end...
click like
Re: Get A Partner In 90 Days! by Tyviv(f): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Following smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Live Longer Than Guys! / Unusual Spots And Tricks To Catch A Husband This Xmas! / 11 Qualities Truly Happy Relationships Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.