Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (63722 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2017
A Nigerian lesbian woman , 53 - year - old Moji Solar - Percy, walked down the aisle with her American ‘ wife’ on Tuesday in the US , celebrating the freedom that she would not have had in Nigeria .

Solar - Percy, a real estate mogul, runs a company, Solar Worldwide Realty Inc . in Staten Island , New York . She gushed about her love for the woman , with whom she probably would have been arrested if the wedding had taken place in Nigeria .

Solar - Percy, who hails from Ijero- Ekiti , Ekiti State , describes herself as a mother , realtor, LGBT activist, speaker, coach and host on her Facebook page , did not reveal the name of her partner .

She wrote on her Facebook wall , where friends and families have been celebrating her new status, that she embarked on the marital journey with fear .

“Today I woke up in a cold sweat . I was drenched with fear , for a moment. I forgot where I was . I ask you all to close your eyes, imagine what would have happened Saturday at our wedding if we were in Nigeria.

“Even though we went to great lengths to make sure we had security , the thought of the police barging in and arresting all our guests , my wife and I , to be carted off to jail, the women raped and beaten, the men brutalised , and my children beaten along with everyone else .

“When I got my bearings , I got on my knees and thanked God for his grace of living in the US . Then I remembered all the people that could not do what we did with grace and class . To all of you (gay ) all over Africa , # westandforyou. May all our days be filled with blessings and grace . ”
In another post on Facebook, she hinted that one of her children, actually did her make- up and hair.

“My make- up was all I wanted that day. My weave looked like it grew out of my scalp. To have my first child do my hair and make- up, then walk me down the aisle was one of the best memories of the evening,” she said.
According to her , the daughter had been doing her hair and makeup since she was 12 .
In the wedding , which was well attended by other Nigerians in the US , Solar - Percy and her bridge decked up in both traditional attires, while another picture she posted showed her wearing a white wedding gown and being attended to by her first child .
Friends say Solar - Percy has never hidden her sexual orientation.

http://punchng.com/female-nigerian-marries-lesbian-partner-in-us/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by segebase(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
her life her bizness....need to fry rice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Immediately I saw the topic, something told me it will be a white woman. Nigerians sha! cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by benuejosh: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2017
She even has children. Were the children adopted or what? i don't understand.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2017
THEIR LIVES, THEIR BUSINESS. mtchewww...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kogistar2: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Igbo, why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by izzou(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2017
angry

She even thanked God for grace

Which God abeg?

140 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by devilmaycry: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2017
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Mad world.
Even at her old age?!
The Igwé must hear this

65 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by ademega(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
This is seriously serious

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Haniel18: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Enjoy yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nutase: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Love Abi Na visa she dey find. After having children? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Lesbian partner?
I am beginning to fear o.
If not that the US legalised that, the Nigerian society would have put pressure on her to marry and she would have been in naija doing no sex till marriage for a guy, only to frustrate him with ""is sex food question"" after marriage, all because she doesn't like sex with a man. Its doleful.

As an aside, I pity gay peeps. To be sincere I believe it isn't their fault.
Or why would a man leave a woman with all the curves that make a man crazy and mad and go for a fellow man?
( Hope Chinenye isn't reading this) (Yes, she is dark and bbw)

Some say it's demonic and I disagree. I thinks it's basically hormonal and that's why i pity them.

Let her be in the US than here abeg.

May God Bless u this weekend!

Now see below for data... see people i have sold to too in testimonies.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2017
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided

49 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by stinggy(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2017
So it was her daughter that worked on her hair on the wedding day sef and she's here forming lesbo undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by donogaga(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Obviously, she's not thinking of coming to Nigeria anytime soon.... If not, she will face the consequences of disobedience.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

Which God abeg?

You homophobe, do you know that there are gay animals ?
Modified *

Please, make sure you don't suffer cognitive dissonance before quoting me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Old woman ooo cry cry
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

You homophobe, do you know that there are gay animals ?

So,man,which is a higher animal according to science,and who God made in his image and gave his spirit,is to be compared to an animal?

So if a goat eats a polythene bag for lunch, a man is to do same? And if a ram tries to have Sex with another ram,it becomes right for a man too?

cry

It's high time Seun starts withdrawing some people's nairaland monikers. You guys just jump into threads and display a high level of stupidity

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
benuejosh:
She even has children. Were the children adopted or what? i don't understand.
could be they were adopted
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

So,man,which is a higher animal according to science,and who God made in his image and gave his spirit,is to be compared to an animal?

cry

It's high time Seun starts withdrawing some people's nairaland monikers. You guys just jump into threads and display a high level of stupidity
Such a hateful being

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry
Which God abeg?

So because she is Gay she should not thank God

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2017
stinggy:
So it was her daughter that worked on her hair on the wedding day sef and she's here forming lesbo undecided undecided
I'm not understanding, is she the 'man' undecided. Then, wtf is she doing in a wedding gown cheesy
Nkan buruku cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
So because she is Gay she should not thank God

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Moving4: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Elkay3: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Vibrator...highest.
But elders of my land have a say... there's nothing artificial that surpass the natural way.
If it were the daughter, may be I could have feel bad. But at this her age....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

so I guess God didn't mean it when he said we should give thanks in all circumstances

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
so I guess God didn't mean it when he said we should give thanks in all circumstances

God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
I don't support homosexuality neither am i an advocate for it but I understand that all humans can't be the same.We were created pple of various races,cultures,lifestyles,ideologies and sexualities so we should learn to respect pples beliefs even if you have a distaste for it.Cut these people some slack and let God be the judge of all,we are all sinners in one way or the other so stop the hypocrisy.Live your life and let others live theirs,we can't all be the same.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2017
If that's what make u happy.....congrats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

So if a goat eats a polythene bag for lunch, a man is to do same? And if a ram tries to have Sex with another ram,it becomes right for a man too?

cry

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

izzou:

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.