Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (40289 Views)

Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016

The descent 1&2

Apartment 143

Army of darkness

Puppet master 1990

A lonely place to die

Evil dead 1&2

Wrong turn

Final destination

Nightmare on elm street

A lonely place to die

Butchered

Children of the corn

Dawning

Day of the dead

Dead wood

Drag me to hell

Fright night

Grave encounter

Hostel

I spit on your grave

Interception

Jason x

Land of the dead

Legion

Mist

Night of the living dead

Resident evil

The hole 2005

Scream

Smile

The happening

The dead

World war z

Dawn of the dead

A horrible way to die

And " rent a ghost" lol

Hot cash (willie willie)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ive watched all manner of horror movies...i just love ermm!

The purge, jeepers creepers(stale), World War Z..ive forgotten most sef but i just love watching it.

The ones with PURE EVIL are so on point!!

The ones with cannibals take me to the brink!

Im trying to remember this movie that had three women who got lost in a mountain and one of them had to adapt with the underground creatures behaviour embarassed.

Horror Movies rock jorh..
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
ceejay80s:

The descent 1&2

Evil dead 1&2

The descent!!!!!! Yes is the movie! Gory as bleep!!! cool
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by olaajilaran(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
does anyone remember resident evil?
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by socrates007: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
1_the last house on the left
2_wrong turn,if u watch dis one u won't sleep
3_Hannibal
4_SAW
5_scream
6_body snatcher
To !mention but a few grin
O man!.The wrong turn movie its just too scary,that is the only thing that have got me stiff scared.The day i watched it back then in the uni.I had to sleep as early as 5 o clock, to avoid the darkness of the nite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Lordave: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Conjuring

Friday The 13th

Insidious.

Patrick Wilson is a good horror actor.

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by wtfCode: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
go watch
silent hill and evil dead 123

then come back here
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Willy Willy
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by bigfather(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
burning hell

jaiyesimi and Aiye by Pa HERBERT OGUNDE

Watch these movies and i bet you'll hate to be alone .

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by kelvinkosi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nna eh I fear Dis... BILLIONIERAs CLUB then ......it kept me awake a whole night .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by kakaG: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
sod09:
all these movies ain't gonna freak me
try
cabin fever
friend request
jeeper creeper
final destination
the collection
Lazarus effect
the forest
don't breathe
the purge
and so on

Jeeper creeper on point

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Saw
The Conjuring
The Orphan
Insidious

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by femliany(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
ladyF:

Sometimes... smiley
okay.letme have your whatsapp number to my email.. Olufemi.akanji81@yahoo.com
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by ndcide(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
notoriousbabe:
with horror movies you don't need cucumber or Vaseline

Funny you.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Garshyzee(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
d way i hate horror movies no get description..... all those scary movies... my action,thriller, adventure and some romance are enough for me...... team no horro movies...

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by san316(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wonderful.

If you have not watched THE GRUDGE(I don't get scared watching g horror movie as but this one gave m we'd the chills) and SAW, then you have no idea what a horror movie is. They are both masterpieces of supernatural and serial killer horrors respectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by mithras(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oluwapresley:
I don't know how to watch horror movies. and since I know this, I no dey near horror movies. if I dare watch, I might not be able to close ma eyes, not to talk of sleeping.. I was seeing SAW one time like that; when I got to part 3, I had to stop before they gwan spoil ma system. I mean, how do people watch those movies? I was reading some creepy stories about landlords doing stuffs to their houses to wreck tenants yest on nairaland and with the creepy stuffs I saw, I couldn't sleep until past 4am.. its crazy.. but the scariest one I've watched, I can't rwm the name. when I was watching it, they took light. I had to leave the house and stay in the compound till they brought the light back. it has to do with some messed up ppl reciting some messed up incantation and ghosts started appearing. crazy!
Ouija most likely
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
socrates007:

O man!.The wrong turn movie its just too scary,that is the only thing that have got me stiff scared.The day i watched it back then in the uni.I had to sleep as early as 5 o clock, to avoid the darkness of the nite.

Lmao!! So those brothers wont come get you bah?? wink
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
The 13th ghost.... it has been long thor
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by kkfactor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
1. evil dead
2. conjuring
3. dead alive... to mention but a few.
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by phil5(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Any one wit any of dese films?
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Airoflaw(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
I watched just 5mins from SAW (d latest) and in fear bang of my laptop screen
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Ezionye(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
I have a friend who watches horror movies and he behaves somehow undecided

Well I watched drag me to hell and exorcism of Emily rose or something like that

And am never watching any horror movie again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wrong Turn

Children of the corn
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by LordHiffy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mine will be :
Insidious part 1 (2 and 3 not nearly as scary)
Case 39
Ghost on a ship
(Which are more recent) I can't really remember the names of the really old ones tho
P.S I won't classify wrong turn as horror cos I didn't even blink wen I watched parts 1-5.
NOTE; to enjoy horror movies without having to jump in fear every minute, just turn down the volume really really low.

1 Like

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cabin in the Woods cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Don't breathe(2016) isn't exactly a horror movie.

It's a nail-biting on-the-edge of your seat thriller.

I wholeheartedly recommend it, thank me later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ezionye:
I have a friend who watches horror movies and he behaves somehow undecided

Well I watched drag me to hell and exorcism of Emily rose or something like that

And am never watching any horror movie again

Horror films are good now cry
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by revolt(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
The conjuring evil dead 1 exorcist jeeps creepers1 silent hill mama then the mother of all the ring n grudge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by CXLVII: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Snake in the monkey shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oreoo:
I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.
I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
A serbian film-dis 1 has been banned sha..pls dnt watch dis film
Exocrcist
Friday 13th
Texas chainsaw-also banned.in fact ! nollywood banned film makers frm adding the name "chainsaw" in any film..Imagine that!
cannibal holocaust-as gory as Bleep!Banned in more than 47+ countries
And so on.
What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download

texas chainsaw is not scary and so is friday the 13th
its just full of blood and gore, what are you on about
Re: What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? by mithras(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Omg horror movies are awesome!!!! Mehn na airtel and mtn night browsing be that o...make I download some.
Here are some cool ones;

Ouija
A haunted house[this one is funny]
The Exorcist the original 197something
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Haunting in Connecticut 1 and 2
Wrong Turn (1 to 5)
Hostel(1 to something)
Conjuring 1 and 2
Paranormal Activity
Midnight on elm street
Annabelle
Evil Dead
I'll add more if I remember

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss / BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.