Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral (56470 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Elchappo: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2016
kogistar:
are they igbo ?

Nope, they re kogi lion scratched face.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
James Bond in Love
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by pofolo(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
their wedding their pose
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2016
And when Men who ought to be rulers and commanders in their home,indulge in some of this act's I begin to wonder.How will the woman not insult you tomorrow?How will she not see you as her age and playmate?How will she obey your instructions on delicates matter..
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Organizer111222(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
I pray this does not happen eventually
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
niggi4life:
Honestly i can't just imagine myself doing all this rubbish. Even when i was in my teens, i was way matured than this
I'm telling you bro. This looks like an exhibition of public lunatic display to me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Afrok:
and what has hunger got to do with his senseless post? cheesy
maybe hunger has made his brain stop functioning well cry
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Hades2016(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
They might be high on some weed lol grin
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dongreat:
For George sake what is this nah. Pre-weeding picture this, post-birth picture that. My marriage will be so low key, done at a Miami beach with just parents from both couples, few friends and the priest. No loud music, agogo, or ridiculous photos. Simple before person go mumu himself say him dey marry

Hehe. My brother from another mother. See how u just detailed my wedding plan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
endtime couple
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Dongreat(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wealthgang:

Hehe. My brother from another mother. See how u just detailed my wedding plan

Simple and elegance

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by brownhawk: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
aariwa:
We find it easy to learn the perverse aspects of western culture but find it difficult to learn the good aspects like orderliness,selflessness,honesty,social and civic responsibility etc
if only all Nigerians were as sensible as this
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Afrok(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
maybe hunger has made his brain stop functioning well cry
embarassed... now I believe u... his brain wasn't functioning when he typed that comment...
A minute silence for his dead brainembarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by habsydiamond(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls, which country did his happened Don't tell me its naija ooo cos I go vex.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by ayofimihan(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
aariwa:
We find it easy to learn the perverse aspects of western culture but find it difficult to learn the good aspects like orderliness,selflessness,honesty,social and civic responsibility etc

And who told you the westerns are Orderly, Selfless and honest? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Idrissss: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
May be the couple are members of a bad gang.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Worksunlimited: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
mroop:
A controversial photo shared online has been trailed by mixed reactions and criticisms because of the pose by the wedding couple.

The above after-wedding photo of a couple which emerged online some hours ago, has gone viral on social media.

The controversial image shows the bride and her bride's maid posing as if they have a gun, while the groom and his men laid down as if they've been shot.

The identity of the couple were not ascertained, but it has generated mixed reactions amongst social media users.

Source:: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/photo-of-gun-pose-by-wedding-couple-and.html?m=0

Every baseless thing seems to be going viral these days..
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by blackprowler: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Our people and vanity?! This is when people are worried about the country's fate. So, if we were doing good like more prosperous countries, what would they do?
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by TJMighty(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:
what is this? lol
fresh madness
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by toprealman: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
When your wedding suit is made by your apprentice tailor brother and handed to you free of charge!
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by SantaDomino(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

And what has that got to do with this? Are you hungry?
I love you with all my heart.. Weather be a female or guy( #NoHomo)

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Emassive(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Southern Nigeria definitely... too much civilization turn stupidity
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by flowe247(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
lwkmd....lolz
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Missmossy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
What rubbish!! This makes no sense. All for marriage. This is serious grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by tomygirl(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
So funny
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Ohamzee: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
kogistar:
yes, come feed me

Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by zetel95(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
majorbravo:
what is this? lol
my advise to groom is to go and do deliverance in mountain of fire miracles ministries
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Phyde: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
I see nothing there, its just a way to add more spice to the wedding and get attention.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Kowor(f): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
They ran outta ideas I guess.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Regged01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
God forbid, if anytim happen to your Hubby now, u wil be shoutin Wishes and wizard. Person wey den won shop before wey she ues oil de robb body.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by KomonSense: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

And what has that got to do with this? Are you hungry?

Thank You for that question, maybe he's hungry. At least you've got some milk up ur chest that He can feed from.
Re: Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral by Chyzumiracle(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
soon casket pre-wedding will start. wit ambulance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.