Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

MMM: Is This Not Strange? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is This Not Strange? (4657 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Alexbrain(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2016
So I opened an account on MMM in the night around 8pm on Thursday 8th of December and immediately provided help with 50k.

Only for me to be called in the morning on Friday 9th of December by a man saying am to pay the sum of 45k into his account on that very day, I thought it was a joke and laugh it off, telling him that I just opened the account and that there is no way I would have been matched that quickly because I was told it takes about a week for you to be matched.

Moments after that another woman called saying am to pay 5k into her account courtesy MMM.

I was now forced to check my MMM account to see that I have been matched with both of them just few hours after I pledged to provide help, though I was given 90 hours which is already and still counting.

So my question is why was I matched that quickly and does the people am to pay really have to call and bug my life?
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by mployer(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Don't be scared bro. It is christmass. Everyone needs money, even you. Even the organisers.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Bookiemart01(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welcome to December, month of plenty spending grin

Alexbrain:
So I opened an account on MMM in the night around 8pm on Thursday 8th of December and immediately provided help with 50k.

Only for me to be called in the morning on Friday 9th of December by a man saying am to pay the sum of 45k into his account on that very day, I thought it was a joke and laugh it off, telling him that I just opened the account and that there is no way I would have been matched that quickly because I was told it takes about a week for you to be matched.

Moments after that another woman called saying am to pay 5k into her account for the same reason.

I was now forced to check my MMM account to see that I have been matched with both of them just few hours after I pledged to provide help, though I was given 90 hours which is already and still counting.

So my question is why was I matched that quickly and does the people am to pay really have to call and bug my life?
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Flexherbal(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmm!
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by MrCounselor: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought as much... Also I guess this is to sniff out multiple account holders as well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
It's not strange bruv though I understand your concern. Two factors are involved.. One being Christmas season.. Everyone needs money.. So the trend is to match fairly quickly.. The other one is a bit more insidious.. Quick matching is also a good way to nip unserious members that PH erratically..
Just see it as a way for MMM to get better and stronger.. Last week I was in your shoes.. PHed 50k.. was matched less than a week..

10 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by christlyke(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2016
It's not strange @ Alexbrain

Point 1: You are to participate with spare money, meaning you are to have the money you pledge to PH at hand.

Point 2: It's not written anywhere on the website that it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get matched, what is stated on the website is and I quote "However, it is not necessary at all to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time". Peace ✌

15 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by menxer: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
I guess it is to put some things in check, though there is no stipulated time frame on the site that you will be matched.

Last week I was matched within 4 days of pledging.

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by nurez305(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Use your sense and think well...

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
This is simple logic!

You were matched quicker cos::::
Demand now exceed supply!!! Yes, in what sense? The number of people in the system who had provided help(now wanting to get help) are now growing enormously compared to those ready to provide help.
Reason: Some people are skeptical about the survivability this festive period, hence they've refused to pledge that they wanna provide help again after they last gained help.

You will also observe that since this is a two way iss and if the trend continues, Getting help now might take longer time than before!
#Gbam#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by oginnite(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
For those that joined MMM early, Whenever you PH, you are matched almost immediately I.e less than 24hrs. So there is nothing strange in this early matching. MMM is stronger

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by sirkay20: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dont be scared same thing happen to yesterday and last week
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Icansing: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
So someone would start bugging me with calls to transfer funds, well am even too busy to take calls,, I just hate MMM I really pray it crashes soon "" say what you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by IRAPADA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
So someone would start bugging me with calls to transfer funds, well am even too busy to take calls,, I just hate MMM I really pray it crashes soon "" say what you like
most you comment, when you know u hate mmm y did ph, is you and your business that will crash

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Icansing: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
IRAPADA:
most you comment, when you know u hate mmm y did ph, is you and your business that will crash

MMM will crash,, it has made u guys too lazy

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by MrCounselor: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
MMM will crash,, it has made u guys too lazy

If making money makes you lazy, won't you join that kind of laziness?
Abi you wanna become a workaholic that feeds like a rat?
MMM enhances your insufficient fund, it has never prevented anyone from working,
forget your paranoic thought, MMM stands gidigbam.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Icansing: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrCounselor:

If making money makes you lazy, won't you join that kind of laziness?
Abi you wanna become a workaholic that feeds like a rat?
MMM enhances your insufficient fund, it has never prevented anyone from working,
forget your paranoic thought, MMM stands gidigbam.
you are lost just watch out

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by MrCounselor: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
you are lost just watch out

Don't be too negative... Get a life!

7 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Icansing: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
MrCounselor:

Don't be too negative... Get a life!
MMM will crash
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by mancheeutd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
MMM will crash

Pathetic you mean the way your life is crashing... Mami water power MMM will never bow down it has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Icansing: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
mancheeutd:

Pathetic you mean the way your life is crashing... Mami water power MMM will never bow down it has come to stay.
MMM will crash just wait
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Bookiemart01(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

mancheeutd:

IRAPADA:

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by hrhobi1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
MMM will crash just wait

See enemy of progress, someone like you will wreck a husband or boyfriend. You sound fetish.

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
MMM will crash

You're so bitter and depressed.. i can sense it in your write up.. Please, don't commit suicide.. No matter what happen, keep pressing forward. If you don't have the capital to invest in MMM, pm me.

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by missiamme: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by xana101: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing do mmm. It's just d Mba month. Uts would be better and stronger by ending January. Since I started mmm, i've. Stop complaining about Buharieconomy. I don't even know buhari exist. On like b4, I complain everyday on how bad I hate buhari.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by lottomkyes200: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
christlyke:
It's not strange @ Alexbrain

Point 1: You are to participate with spare money, meaning you are to have the money you pledge to PH at hand.

Point 2: It's not written anywhere on the website that it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get matched, what is stated on the website is and I quote "However, it is not necessary at all to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time". Peace ✌
Very correct this area steps taken by MMM to ensure everyone enjoy our community.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by starfield: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
I got this...
Please be informed dat matching henceforth will now be immediate. Dis is done in d bid to fight d issue of fake POP. A statistic was taken from blocked participants who wrote to support to be unblocked and d reason dey gave is dat dey used up d money meant to PH because of d delay in matching. To avoid repeated disappointment of people not meeting up with their orders or people uploading fake POP, d system has chosen to match participants very quickly so it meets d money still in ur hands.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Alexbrain(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
starfield:
I got this...
Please be informed dat matching henceforth will now be immediate. Dis is done in d bid to fight d issue of fake POP. A statistic was taken from blocked participants who wrote to support to be unblocked and d reason dey gave is dat dey used up d money meant to PH because of d delay in matching. To avoid repeated disappointment of people not meeting up with their orders or people uploading fake POP, d system has chosen to match participants very quickly so it meets d money still in ur hands.
YOU got it via email or what?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by dagok(f): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by collinsfhk(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
They match faster than before because of complain frm pple that they ve spent their money bfre bn matched hence nt bn able to provide help.
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Sleekbaby(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
The main reason for this is bcoz of the xmas bonus, you know our ways nah, we would like to PH with different accounts in order to get bonuses so to prevent such they match you immediately you PH. Many assumed that it will take up to 2 weeks and it will give them time to gather the money but MMM crew are wise, if you didn't pay you will be blocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change / MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Acquire Titled &Secure Land In Our Estate(Westwood Park Ajah)Behind New Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.