Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

MMM: Is This Not Strange? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Is This Not Strange? (4668 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by umarwy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Scenario 1.
You went to babalawo to complain about hardship and recession, babalawo offers solution to double the few funds you have, been sceptical you only gave a bit of your saving. Babalawo said you should check your well in four market days which you did and to your amazement you found twice what you gave the baba. So next you come back with all your wealth plus borrowed money, and asked all your friends to patronise the baba.
Baba collects the money and say you should check your well as usual in 4 market days. When you did you could not find a dime.now all your friends are furious and you lead then to baba. Baba used the 4 market days to relocate his shrine.
Scenario 2.
MMM
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by RealDATA: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
MMM will crash,, it has made u guys too lazy

You have money, and you don't want others to have, you wjkk crash also quickly soon I pray
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by smksean(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
This is simple logic!

You were matched quicker cos::::
Demand now exceed supply!!! Yes, in what sense? The number of people in the system who had provided help(now wanting to get help) are now growing enormously compared to those ready to provide help.
Reason: Some people are skeptical about the survivability this festive period, hence they've refused to pledge that they wanna provide help again after they last gained help.

You will also observe that since this is a two way iss and if the trend continues, Getting help now might take longer time than before!
#Gbam#
lol demand has not exceeded supply yet when that does eventually happen the whole thing will subsequently crash but it will not happen during my mmm career sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by kunlemarsh: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
i buy itunes gift cards at very reasonable rates. get your itunes card in 100$ nomination and i would buy them all from you. pin:2c183365 you can also reach me on 08091830684(whatsapp) 09053503394(hotline)
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by fratermathy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
See as they are discussing MMM issue as if na legitimate business.

Oghene!

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Waksdabos(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
HenryDion:

You're so bitter and depressed.. i can sense it in your write up.. Please, don't commit suicide.. No matter what happen, keep pressing forward. If you don't have the capital to invest in MMM, pm me.
I really want to get involve in this MMM stuff, but was restrained financially after an unexpected expenditure that consumed my funds. Will appreciate if u can assist with any amount, while i register under ur link & refund u back after re-investing accumulated sum over time
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Waksdabos:

I really want to get involve in this MMM stuff, but was restrained financially after an unexpected expenditure that consumed my funds. Will appreciate if u can assist with any amount, while i register under ur link & refund u back after re-investing accumulated sum over time

angry
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by stcool(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Waksdabos:

Don't worry when you have money you can join. MMM would always be here.
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by smksean(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
mancheeutd:

Pathetic you mean the way your life is crashing... Mami water power MMM will never bow down it has come to stay.
lol guy dont be foolish it just another ponzi scheme that will eventually crash when the gh surpasses the ph and there not enough new clients to keep the cycle going.. It has crashed everywhere else it has operated russia where it was founded india south africa indonesia was banned in china... Incase u dont know when it crashed in russia 3 trillion of investors money was lost 76 people commited sucide during the aftermath.. It will not be here for long make the money u need and leave!!
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by smksean(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=adeniyisavage post=51811537]
this one is just mad!
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by smksean(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=adeniyisavage post=51811537]
this one is just mad!
Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by wolexino(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Icansing:
more will crash,, it has made u guys too lazy

wat is dis one saying....pele o workaholic

1 Like

Re: MMM: Is This Not Strange? by christlyke(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
smksean:
lol guy dont be foolish it just another ponzi scheme that will eventually crash when the gh surpasses the ph and there not enough new clients to keep the cycle going.. It has crashed everywhere else it has operated russia where it was founded india south africa indonesia was banned in china... Incase u dont know when it crashed in russia 3 trillion of investors money was lost 76 people commited sucide during the aftermath.. It will not be here for long make the money u need and leave!!

Wow, how can I make the money I need and leave when your desire is for it to crash undecided.

If you had written this epistle with good intentions.

If you had stated that you and I are mmm, that my PH is your GH, and also will I GH from another, that MMM-NIGERIA is a definition of our financial democracy during this recession. If only you had...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders / Morgan Capital Stock Broker Is Unprofessional / Acquire Titled &Secure Land In Our Estate(Westwood Park Ajah)Behind New Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.