Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Do Girls Act This Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Act This Way. (1937 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Ways Girls Act When Trying To Avoid Sex / Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Toppytee(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
Something happen in our next flat this evening that is still doing me like film.This bro is a big player,he sometimes come to our flat to flaunt his skills.But this evening katakata busted while he was inside with a girl,two other girls showed and those two girls started shouting to attract neighbours attention.Those girls dealt with the girl inside when she came out and they called her names,we later intervened and they told us that they are three friends and my guy has sampled them round.One of the two girls that came said she was the main girl before and she was the one that introduced her friends to her guy.What really pained me was that those girls were not ashame and they are all working class girls.What do these girls want to turn this world to?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by omega25red(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
are you kidding you are actually blaming the girls?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
Toppytee:

Something happen in our next flat this evening that is still doing me like film.This bro is a big player,he sometimes come to our flat to flaunt his skills.But this evening katakata busted while he was inside with a girl,two other girls showed and those two girls started shouting to attract neighbours attention.Those girls dealt with the girl inside when she came out and they called her names,we later intervened and they told us that they are three friends and my guy has sampled them round.One of the two girls that came said she was the main girl before and she was the one that introduced her friends to her guy.What really pained me was that those girls were not ashame and they are all working class girls.What do these girls want to turn this world to?

And your bro playa? He is a saint right? Rubbish.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Toppytee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Am not vindicating Mr Player,to me he is an unrepentant womaniser but you people should look at it from this angle.Those girls came to him by themselves,infact he told us one of the girls is a banker in Ibadan and she travels down to lagos every weekend just because of Mr player.Much of the fault is with those girls though my neighbour has his own too
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by 190: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
its obvious that guys has finished in the market hence the reason why
they are fighting over that guy~

its obvious he may have a range sports hse or someting~
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by whitesturd(f): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
And why must it be only the babes u ve 2 blame,wot abt the shameful act ur Bro also put up.he is not a decent person to ve followed three friends together.and he thinks he has dome sumtin 2 earn him a medal.he is destroying his future cos he wud definitely meet his waterloo one day.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 13, 2009
@poster
they all got what they desrved.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by posakosa(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2009
How the Bleep is this cause for a thread----- now does he want a lollypop candy for sampling all three friends ? undecided undecided undecided

honestly----"kini big deal" both men and women play each other---all the time-----btw; how old are you ?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Pweety4me(f): 5:13am On Nov 13, 2009
@Post it's there business & there lyfe!
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by coolier(f): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2009
Maybe we should ask: Why do men act this way?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by SisiKill1: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2009
No matter how playaly the guy is, no girl worth her salt should ever ever fight with another girl over a guy.

Nonsense girls. . . Guess dignity is in short supply these days.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by agitator: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2009
Toppytee:

One of the two girls that came said she was the main girl before and she was the one that introduced her friends to her guy.

They wanted to outsmart each other. It's a reality game girls play all the time.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2009
Toppytee:

u guys are missing the point, the dude was with one girl who introduced him to her friends, even if the guy is a player, why should the other girls fall for it knowing that their friend is dating the guy?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by agitator: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

u guys are missing the point, the dude was with one girl who introduced him to her friends, even if the guy is a player, why should the other girls fall for it knowing that their friend is dating the guy?

My guy the babes no dey see that one, na wetin the guy do dem know.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2009
agitator:

My guy the babes no dey see that one, na wetin the guy do dem know.

no mind dem, thats why i call them hypocrites!
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2009
Fight over a guy. . . .?!

One fcuks up, another comes by. . . . .

Unfortunately, plenty shitty men dey.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by whitesturd(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

no mind dem, thats why i call them hypocrites!

Excuse me. angry angry.in this situation they are all at fault.if the girls made advances towards the guy,kdnt he ve turned it down if he realy loves the babe?or wtever happened to having self morale.its not 2day dt girls do sch stuffs but if the girls are vry stupid,why didnt de guy refuse to do it.they are all to be blamed bt de guy is very stupid 2 ve done sch sampling 3 friends.it takes only common sense 2 avoid that.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

Excuse me. angry angry.in this situation they are all at fault.if the girls made advances towards the guy,kdnt he ve turned it down if he realy loves the babe?or wtever happened to having self morale.its not 2day dt girls do sch stuffs but if the girls are vry stupid,why didnt de guy refuse to do it.they are all to be blamed bt de guy is very stupid 2 ve done sch sampling 3 friends.it takes only common sense 2 avoid that.

what is self moral? nobody is excusing the guy thats why he was called out as a playa but girls come here with their holy candle light and claim that men must be from hell while they actually provide the fire to make hell burn. so if those girls knew that the girl was going out with their friend why did they yield to temptation if ever there was a temptation. when u get to heaven, will u give God the excuse that ur reason for committing was bcuz the devil tempted u?
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by kodylicky(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

dats the point. the gal's frnds must be lil sluts.
as for the guy, he is nasty
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by Gabry(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2009
@Topic,

its because those girls are known to be Public Property. They treat sex as a fun and excitement activity and thats about it. Im sure he is not the only one these kind of girl would sleep with but I bet those girls are exactly like your brother as well, sleeping around with many other men.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2009
kody-licky:

dats the point. the gal's frnds must be lil sluts.
as for the guy, he is nasty

kindly tell that to ppl like coolier, she needs to know that those girls are sluts and need to take responsibility for their actions and choices

Gabry:

@Topic,

its because those girls are known to be Public Property. They treat sex as a fun and excitement activity and thats about it. Im sure he is not the only one these kind of girl would sleep with but I bet those girls are exactly like your brother as well, sleeping around with many other men.

well said sweetie
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by whitesturd(f): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

what is self moral? nobody is excusing the guy thats why he was called out as a playa but girls come here with their holy candle light and claim that men must be from hell while they actually provide the fire to make hell burn. so if those girls knew that the girl was going out with their friend why did they yield to temptation if ever there was a temptation. when u get to heaven, will u give God the excuse that your reason for committing was bcuz the devil tempted u?

Couldnt the guy have refused the temptation if the girls tempted him.?couldnt he have told his babe?or simply ignore them?is he the only guy dt wud first be tempted by a girl.he sef wan do.mabe he has been fantasising about the girls before and wen the opportunity came,he didnt dull himsef at all.couldt he have said,GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.The BIBLE says,WE SHALL RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE AWAY FROM US.that is wot he shld ve done.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

Couldnt the guy have refused the temptation if the girls tempted him.?couldnt he have told his babe?or simply ignore them?is he the only guy dt wud first be tempted by a girl.he sef wan do.mabe he has been fantasising about the girls before and wen the opportunity came,he didnt dull himsef at all.couldt he have said,GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.The BIBLE says,WE SHALL RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE SHALL FLEE AWAY FROM US.that is wot he shld ve done.

couldnt the girls have told their friend? the guy is called a playa so he is guilty, so why did the saintly girls fall for it is the real question
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by whitesturd(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

couldnt the girls have told their friend? the guy is called a playa so he is guilty, so why did the saintly girls fall for it is the real question

How will dey tell their friend when dey are already interested in the guy its even possible that they were the ones that made the first move, Obviously the babes are not saints and the guy is no saint too.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by na2day2(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

How will dey tell their friend when dey are already interested in the guy its even possible that they were the ones that made the first move, Obviously the babes are not saints and the guy is no saint too.

my point exactly, the girls do these things to themselves. so u girls should stop calling guys dogs and other kind of names when u are no better than guys period
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by whitelexi(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2009
Dude is a sharp man, very fast!! grin grin grin

Girls just got seriously played, they should hang their heads in shame grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by kodylicky(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude is a sharp man, very fast!! grin grin grin

Girls just got seriously played, they should hang their heads in shame grin grin

and they had the balls to show their face and disturb they peace of the public with their rants
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by ruskiee(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2009
All sounds like a reality show.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by babypheb: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2009
that guy is not a really guy,he should be flogged.and do not really blame that girls cause it was aslab in the back.
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by posakosa(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
Karma is a B*tch what goes around will surely come around---- No wonder many people these days never enjoy their marriages. <They don't ask for forgiveness before getting married.>
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by oolateju: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
i hate threads like this. utterly senseless and uninteresting cry
Re: Why Do Girls Act This Way. by posakosa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
and what makes u different' ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? / How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.