Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These (1497 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't want to dey form.....eve. though I don't join nairaland years back. I don't know the meaning of 1. OP 2.MOD 3. FTC oya if you know the meaning of other shortcodes type them here. let's learn.
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Op means Original poster

FTC means First to Comment

MOD means moderator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by lola024(f): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Mistake entering here.....

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by MadJay: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
OP=operation i.e Systematic Operation
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

.he just asked a
harmless question.

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
I thought OP means owner of post undecided
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by chris2face(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
U have been answered so thread closed I guess
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
Op means Original poster

FTC means First to Comment

MOD means moderator

And i kept ignorantly using the word Op without knowing the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
And i kept ignorantly using the word Op without knowing the meaning.
Lool...and you thought it meant what? cheesy
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

operational post
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
smithsydny:
operational post
For real? cheesy
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Stretchi:
I thought OP means owner of post undecided
not only "Owner Of Post, it also means Oponu..

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Operational post
Owner of post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by firstking01(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Honestly i don't know o, right from when i was a guest to this forum...i used to see people using "op", so i assumed the person that created the thread is the op...if not that you opened it up now na so i for dey wallow in ignorancegrin...Truely, ignorance can place you in limitation for a longtime, most time it's just adviceable you ask questions on what you don't know but i was feeling like i knew everything here.
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
Honestly i don't know o, right from when i was a guest to this forum...i used to see people using "op", so i assumed the person that created the thread is the op...if not that you opened it up now na so i for dey wallow in ignorancegrin...Truely, ignorance can place you in limitation for a longtime, most it's just adviceable you ask questions but i was feeling like knew everything here.
Lol...but it's actually the person who create the thread that's the Op. He/She is the Original Poster.
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by herzern(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
cool
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2016
someone said operational poster..another said owner of post.. ah wan die grin grin
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...but it's actually the person who create the thread that's the Op. He/She is the Original Poster.
That's the point, @your last statement...i was thinking some people just frame the word op...never knew it's the abbreviation of the original poster..

Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by DeLioncourt: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
OP - Ogbeni poster // Oponu
FTC - First to come // Federal territory comment
MOD - Idiots. angry angry

smiley

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by windeal: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2016
And me I don't know the meaning of ASAP for real?
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
not only "Owner Of Post, it also means Oponu..
Lol
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:
And you are stupid for commenting undecided

Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by olac21(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:
oponu,wo bo so ri!
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by olac21(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
windeal:
And me I don't know the meaning of ASAP for real?
As soon as possible!
Re: Hello Please Tell Me The Meaning Of These by windeal: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
olac21:

As soon as possible!
thanks ...what of ..AFONJA??

(1) (Reply)

An Amazing Woman With 11 Daughters Finally Gives Birth To A Son At 40 Years (pho / 5 Reasons Doctors Love To Give Injections At The Buttocks / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.