Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids (1729 Views)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by ObiOmaMu: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
A Nigerian lady got the shock of her life after she dumped her home based boyfriend for a man based in the United States and later discovered he has been married for years with kids.

The discovery was made this morning and the lady in question wants other women to learn from her experience. She wrote:

"I will be glad if you post this so your followers especially single ladies can learn. I got a WhatsApp call from my dream husband to be this morning.

As usual I picked and I was like "hey baby" to my greatest surprise a lady replied and said who is your Baby? Is it my husband you are calling your baby? Prostitute please leave my husband alone. I was dumbfounded. She ended the call and sent me a message
on WhatsApp chat immediately.

Below is the conversation I just had this morning with the wife I never knew existed before now, of the guy I practically left my ex for. All because he lives in USA and was coming to marry me so I will relocate with him.

He had planned to come next year. I have known this guy for like two years now and he never said he his married and I never got a sign. Thank God we haven't met yet before this, I would have committed suicide."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-lady-dumps-boyfriend-discovers-yankee-lover-married-with-kids.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Yeah, some ladies judgement will definitely begin on earth, especially those of 'em who can't wait 3 years for a graduate guy in Nigeria to get a job but they can surely wait for 12 years for a guy in Yankee to come back...!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
By the way, I want to use this medium to make a shoutout to all those ladies who left their boyfriends because a new guy in Yankee promised to marry them in 2016, you have only 3 Saturdays left tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
nigerian girls...they can never learn from one's mistake.bfr this year ends now anoda girl go stil dump her boyfriend frm anoda man living in togo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
She knew her Yankee fiancee had a wife.She is just fooling around.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by decatalyst(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
You dump someone who has probably spent his time, money, emotions and everything he has for you for an Americana, shey?

Married men, especially, Americana been choping glutton, slowpoke and covetuos girls like biscuits since 15 AD.

I really wish he had impregnated you and leave you alone to cater for it! Mtchwwww undecided

No time for general nonsense with most of these girls jare...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Edwinmason(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
later you wil cry to the man you dumped begging him to 4give and when he refuses you will say men are hard-hearted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
By the way, I want to use this medium to make a shoutout to all those ladies who left their boyfriends because a new guy in Yankee promised to marry them in 2016, you have only 3 Saturdays left tongue tongue
Hahahahahaha.

I was actually dumped in 2013 because of one Malay guy.

The guy was deported early 2014 and he quickly married a younger, prettier lady.

I and My ex have been dragging position in "singlehood" since then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahaha.

I was actually dumped in 2013 because of one Malay guy.

The guy was deported early 2014 and he quickly married a younger, prettier lady.

I and My ex have been dragging position in "singlehood" since then.

cheesy grin

Lol, But you suppose treat her own _fuck up by getting married to a younger and pretty lady too now tongue ... You go just dey use that you ex as a dustbin wey you go dey use dispose those fluids before dem go expire for your body cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing strange. business as usual.
some business bring profit some bring loss.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Silentscreamer(f): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Most men r cheats and i hope women learan frm dis story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, But you suppose treat her own _fuck up by getting married to a younger and pretty lady too now tongue ... You go just dey use that you ex as a dustbin wey you go dey use dispose those fluids before dem go expire for your body cheesy
I be wan marry one last year but then Buhari became president so I don postpone marriage till the end of 2023.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by MrCork: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian lady got the shock of her life after she dumped her home based boyfriend for a man based in the United States and later discovered he has been married for years with kids.

The discovery was made this morning and the lady in question wants other women to learn from her experience. She wrote:

"I will be glad if you post this so your followers especially single ladies can learn. I got a WhatsApp call from my dream husband to be this morning.

As usual I picked and I was like "hey baby" to my greatest surprise a lady replied and said who is your Baby? Is it my husband you are calling your baby? Prostitute please leave my husband alone. I was dumbfounded. She ended the call and sent me a message
on WhatsApp chat immediately.

Below is the conversation I just had this morning with the wife I never knew existed before now, of the guy I practically left my ex for. All because he lives in USA and was coming to marry me so I will relocate with him.

He had planned to come next year. I have known this guy for like two years now and he never said he his married and I never got a sign. Thank God we haven't met yet before this, I would have committed suicide."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-lady-dumps-boyfriend-discovers-yankee-lover-married-with-kids.html

..NIGERIAN WOMEN AGAIN...this is why we don't chase them hear In London! ! (No oofense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Silentscreamer:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
I be wan marry one last year but then Buhari became president so I don postpone marriage till the end of 2023.

cheesy grin

Chei, Badt guy so na hit and run you wan con dey do till then?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Tallesty1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Chei, Badt guy so na hit and run you wan con dey do till then?? cheesy
Hit gini?

For this recession?

You no know say sex dey make person hungry?

Where you wan see money chop like that?

Nope, I hang boot since then.

*whispers*old sperm produces strong children*

Yesgringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hit gini?

For this recession?

You no know say sex dey make person hungry?

Where you wan see money chop like that?

Nope, I hang boot since then.

*whispers*old sperm produces strong children*

Yesgringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;

cheesy grin

Lol, Badt guy ah fit bet my left ball on top say you no fit do celibacy for even 3 months cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
angry

If I was the wife.. I already pulled the trigger to my husband or bury him alive!..
He's a MANWH0RE... Steewpid man! How can he flirt for 2 damn years and acting up like a single when he already got 2 chuckies running around his house?

Some Men and their itchy diick are like 5&6. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Arijude(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Cheat cheated on a cheat. C'est finir !!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Silentscreamer(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Truth is bitter.. Its high time u guys stop toiling with women's emotions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Truth is bitter.. [s]Its high time u guys stop toiling with women's emotions.[/s]

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by SmellingAnus(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
The mistake many girls/women make is that they think that what they don't have is better than what they have while many guys make the mistake of taking for granted what they already have... The end result for the girls is usually delayed marriage/heartbreak while guys end up being disappointed and turn to hit and run commodities...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by Silas0(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
The dumper becomes the dumpee.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend for Yankee lover, Discovers He's Married With Kids by ayokellany: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Madam, what % of women cheat ?

(1) (Reply)

This Has No Chill. Have More Fun Girls. / Photos Of Meat-shaped Cake Presented To Mark Zuckerberg On His Birthday / 18+ Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.