Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (58653 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

Clueless olodo.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You mean the demystified chimp that can't secure a seat in his domain?
He is as useless as his followers... cheesy

And your heroes that are put in boxes like dead fishes...SMH

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Reformatted hardware won't work

The only thing we can do now is to do factory reset

I am very sure it will work well

LWKMD! Bros take am easy on the guy abeg

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
wink2015:
[size=22pt]Buhari grind pepper for Tinubu eyes. After using Tinubu to get power he kick the ass of Tinubu.

Tinubu is bitterly waiting for 2019 to get his own pound of flesh from Buhari. How long Tinubu can wait I do not know.

It is quite painful when betrayal enters into any relationship.

Tinubu wife is not left out of the whole nightmare. Days back Melaye want to beat the living day light from Oluremi Tinubu.

Tinubu has many rivers to cross.[/size][/size][size=8pt]

I can see you are having a hard on because of Tinubu already! SMH
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
specco:
This puppy. chased away from Nigeria politics by the dullard himself, runs to Ghana to claim 'victory' Anything to save face.

This puppy sent your hero bros home scampering and crying like a baby!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
supersystemsng:
This is the true reflection of the society, even the youths are thieves awaiting opportunity. Tell me just one thing this thief should be praised for.. Only one.. And for each one i'll give you 99 reasons why this bald headed Trump should be locked up

Mitchew! You go tey there.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Eastactivist:

The man should go and die. He is a nonentity parading himself as a leader of people that suppose to know better due to his ill amassing of Lagos wealth.

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kdon2:

Mitchew! You go tey there.

I owe your fada monie ni ?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
INTEGRITYA1:

I salute your courage Tonye, irrespective of wide spread criticism surrounding your open support to Jagaban without considering the political affiliation. It's nice one as you remain resolute in what you believe in. That's Courage.
Thanks my Oga.... Political partisanship shouldn't stop us from admiring those that interest us
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by hola106(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
jagaban for president coming 2019 let me see ur like for dis

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by YourNemesis: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmmn
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
I love this thread already

When Barawo of our time applauded Corruption lord for conceeding defeat , His people were there calling him hero of democracy on another thread

Now that Jagaban has introduced Change to Ghana , West Africa , I wonder how many Wailers will jump off a roof

Ah many likes for Jabagan of Africa Abeg ?? grin grin

Gentleman, stop the masturbation. Tinubu is an astute Nigerian politician no doubt but he hasn't introduced any change to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
shaddoww:
See Nigerian influence on Ghana election ooo, it seem to be an extension of d supremacy battle on Nigeria, Elrufai n his peeps were also in Ghana.

Look at stupidity. Stop the nonsense, you can't hold a torch to Ghana's democracy.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Tinubu u changed gej here in Nigeria and went to Ghana again to change John Mahama, i hope they returned the money that u spent o.

You know the problem of Nigeria? You people are very ignorant and gullible.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
specco:
This puppy. chased away from Nigeria politics by the dullard himself, runs to Ghana to claim 'victory' Anything to save face.

Stop the nonsense, your ignorance is appalling. You people have nothing on Ghana's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
yedidiah:
I am sure Tinubu went to remind him he owns half of Ghana.

He owns half of where?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by shaddoww: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
LePrezident:

Look at stupidity. Stop the nonsense, you can't hold a torch to Ghana's democracy.
I beg watch ur language oooo, hw my opinion take concern u, kilo fa oshi gan.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Badguytinz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is a genuine question... Why do people like tinubu?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by LePrezident(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
shaddoww:
I beg watch ur language oooo, hw my opinion take concern u, kilo fa oshi gan.

Weyre lo fa oshi. What do you know about Ghana's democracy to want to sit in Lagos where you've never left just to try to belittle a country with a better working democracy than yours. Please take time to read and educate yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Serves him right...

But why are Yorubas so deluded... grin

Ok!! Jabagan for president of Africa...

In the political history of Nigeria, the only nationally popular politician from the land of hate, SE, was Azikiwe yet he spent his political life timidly serving his masters from the north while he remained unsong outside the shores of Nigeria.
I can understand your agony and hatred for Tinubu for unseating your hero, Gej, but don't you think nursing the grudge more than a year after bothers on psychosis ?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by harffie(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You mean the demystified chimp that can't secure a seat in his domain?
He is as useless as his followers... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by harffie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

In the political history of Nigeria, the only nationally popular politician from the land of hate, SE, was Azikiwe yet he spent his political life timidly serving his masters from the north while he remained unsong outside the shores of Nigeria.
I can understand your agony and hatred for Tinubu for unseating your hero, Gej, but don't you think nursing the grudge more than a year after bothers on psychosis ?

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by yedidiah(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just30:
Tinubu cant even buy a property in Takoradi
you go shock. Tinubu and Fashola are stakeholders in Ghana my guy. Ask around you will be told.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Just30: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
yedidiah:
you go shock. Tinubu and Fashola are stakeholders in Ghana my guy. Ask around you will be told.
you may be delusional. You mean, stakeholders in some companies
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
danot1030:
More resourceful than anyone that can be imagined from among your tribe.

More resourceful in getting demystified. Yes cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2016
danot1030:
Please one person in your family that can match up with him or even from your region.

He is a filthy rag and a drug baron who embezzled lagos and other gullible sw States public funds.
Tell him to make his money in a cleaner way then he can compete with my generation. Past, present or future.
Useless Yoruba leader.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by olu77(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Charly68:
Take it or leave it: Tinubu is a newsmaker in the land. The man got political cerebrum,highly unpredictable & very consistent in his beliefs & principles .

Well the man is a master of his craft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 / Ondo Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.