Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (58657 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Baba you too much
God bless you and keep us
2019 will be a wonderful year
Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by rasheedmalik113: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
what nest now jagaban of Africa introduce Nigeria money 2 their new president ···
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by robay1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin grin grin grin grin

tinubu grin grin grin grin

who take him serious in nigeria grin grin grin
u take him serious,because anytime tinubu name is mentioned,ur blood will always boil undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ofwest47(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
The JAGABAN of AFRICA
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by sluk(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Naija Don dey export corruption now. That's cool...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban himself
The Strongman of Nigeria Politics
The Father of Modern Lagos State
The Political Juggernaut
el-Brilliant himself....
I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana
toyne were you dey since you sef dey hail Tinubu I hope all is well sha ehhhh grin
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban himself
The Political Juggernaut
el-Brilliant himself....
I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana
toyne were you dey since you sef dey hail Tinubu I hope all is well sha ehhhh
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ochubaebube(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tinubu and his legendary customized yoruba cap. You hardly see a replicate! While I was small, I used only his cap to identify him. A great politician!! One of the finest!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Serves him right...

But why are Yorubas so deluded... grin

Ok!! Jabagan for president of Africa...

Apart from Tinubu's many years of friendship with the incoming Ghanaian President, the NPP used the same Nigerian marketing/identity company that successfully helped the APC win in Nigeria. Red Media/StateCraft. Here is a pic of Red Media's Ceo Debola Williams with the incoming President.

Common denominator. Long friendships. A better future for Nigeria- Ghana relations.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
bamidelee:

toyne were you dey since
you sef dey hail Tinubu
I hope all is well sha
ehhhh grin
toyne were you dey since
you sef dey hail Tinubu
I hope all is well sha
ehhhh
sure my brother! Partisan politics should not stop us from recognizing great men

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by koolpope(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

You know one thing that comes with experience?

To keep quiet when you don't have any meaningful

Thing to say
,uncle saarki u get bad mouth, u just destroyed our""BLODDER"

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ogunsj: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
cool hahahahahahahaha bu hari has retired this man from naija politics cool
how old are you? grow up.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by michoim(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
I thought they said he was sick. ..deception

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by 4casta(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by muredo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Nna cool down

The only sin he committed is the sleepless night

He have caused you since your hero lost
I love that response,keep it up!!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by shotster50(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Here we go celebrating people who should be in prison... These are the greedy hands that need to be cut off for Nigeria to grow but you people are easily deceived...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
JAGABAN OF ZOMBIES

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by yedidiah(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
I am sure Tinubu went to remind him he owns half of Ghana.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by BALLOSKI: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
rem44:
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu was pictured with the president-elect of Ghana Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo.

See photos below and how Nigerians reacted

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/bola-tinubu-hangs-out-with-new.html
this was when the opposition leader from Ghana visited him after the election in Nigeria.

It's not a recent picture.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by danot1030: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

like i care abt him undecided
and yet you suffers cardiac arrest at the mention of his name.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by danot1030: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

Please one person in your family that can match up with him or even from your region.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by danot1030: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You mean the demystified chimp that can't secure a seat in his domain?
He is as useless as his followers... cheesy
More resourceful than anyone that can be imagined from among your tribe.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by danot1030: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]

Educator...
Go educate your self first...
I know you are typing this from your village in osun only BC you managed to borrow a phone from your mum and using a free 10MB from Mtn.
I ain't your mate bruh...
Get a life and remind me when you know what a drone is...
Fuvk off
So irritating kid. the hate in you is doing so much damage than good.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
JAGABAN Of Africa.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by loopmangoat(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ghanas president elect avoid this afonja political leper if you want to succeed
He is a criminal manipulator and betrayer

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Intrepid01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
loopmangoat:
Ghanas president elect avoid this afonja political leper if you want to succeed
He is a criminal manipulator and betrayer

Lolllll...Igbos and the politics of hatred...no wonder they have not been able to produce any meaningful leader since ZIK! !!even that oneself was tutored by a Yoruba man;Herbert Macaulay....

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Udmaster(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
must everything be turned into Igbo vs yoruba? . Igbos should stop being emotional. Igbos have no problem with Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Just30: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
yedidiah:
I am sure Tinubu went to remind him he owns half of Ghana.
Tinubu cant even buy a property in Takoradi
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by franklynsunny(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tinubu don stop to waste moni for Nig politics since Buhari disappoint am n oda
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Jagaban himself

The Political Juggernaut

el-Brilliant himself....

I salute you Sir!

Congrats to Ghana

I salute your courage Tonye, irrespective of wide spread criticism surrounding your open support to Jagaban without considering the political affiliation. It's nice one as you remain resolute in what you believe in. That's Courage.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by CioAngels(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
I hope tinubu did not go Ghana to tutor mr addo on how to be wealthy by stealing half of Ghana land mass, properties, government infrastructures, looting of treasury. Mr addo, if you have shame, please keep a distance from tinubu and all Nigerian leaders becos they all thieves and their stealing is infectious and they are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Kdon2: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

Clueless olodo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.