Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (58660 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by TheEastActivist: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Reformatted hardware won't work

The only thing we can do now is to do factory reset

I am very sure it will work well

In your own case what we need is total overhaul or recycling to other meaningful being BC is obvious you are turning legacy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Charly68: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Take it or leave it: Tinubu is a newsmaker in the land. The man got political cerebrum,highly unpredictable & very consistent in his beliefs & principles .

13 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

tinubu grin grin grin grin

who take him serious in nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
cool hahahahahahahaha bu hari has retired this man from naija politics cool

serious retirement grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
[size=22pt]Buhari grind pepper for Tinubu eyes. After using Tinubu to get power he kick the ass of Tinubu.

Tinubu is bitterly waiting for 2019 to get his own pound of flesh from Buhari. How long Tinubu can wait I do not know.

It is quite painful when betrayal enters into any relationship.

Tinubu wife is not left out of the whole nightmare. Days back Melaye want to beat the living day light from Oluremi Tinubu.

Tinubu has many rivers to cross.[/size][/size][size=8pt]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by modsmustdie: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg, this is a very old picture. ... you people can only deceive the gullible in Nigeria, afterall the Apc, through Dele momudu supported the NDC... change comes to Ghana because Ghana has always wanted Nana, it is the problem in Nana's NPP that has been hindering Nana's victory. ..

your drug lord has nothing to add in Ghana politics...
Ghana is not Nigeria where there are millions of zombies. ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmmm
#PEASANTS
The agony: I say their agony!
The agony of imagining their squalor but never knowing it
The agony of cramping them in roach infected shacks
The agony treating them like chattel slaves
The agony of feeding them abstract theories they do not understand
The agony of lugubrious eyes and bartered souls
The agony of giving them party cards but never party support
The agony of marshaling them on election day but never on banquet nights
The agony of giving the melliferous words but mildewed bread
The agony of their cooking hearts dampened with in unuse
The agony of their naked feet on the hot burning tarmac
The agony of their children with projectile bellies
The agony of long miserable nights (without light)
The agony of their thatched houses with too many holes
The agony of erecting hotels but being barred from them
The agony of watching the cavalcade of limousines
The agony of granting state balls for God knows who
The agony of those who study meaningless 'isms' in incomprehensible languages
The agony of intolerable fee for schools but with no jobs in sight
The agony of it all... I say the agony of it all
But above all the damn agony of appealing to their patience...
Africa beware! Their patience is running out!

@Syl Cheney-Coker
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by yinkus204(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why is the ebos so pain when they hear the name of the great Jagaban is it because he send there corrupt hero to where he belong

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by okasebe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
TheEastActivist:

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate in his backyard?

I wonder what will now happen when you meet that man from daura as illiterate as he is that ended a decade career of this drug lord. smiley

You really have no purpose as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, maybe is time to try Ghana politics. grin

Your hatred for tinubu will consume you

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by specco(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
This puppy. chased away from Nigeria politics by the dullard himself, runs to Ghana to claim 'victory' Anything to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by trumpclinton247: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
now i see how deluded the youths that would have fought for better tomorrow are ...i will choose to save myself and family....#choose yee the God you gonna serve.now i see why people remain redundant in life....is all about not using the common sense...or supressing to obvoius facts....#your decision and remember +action determines your destination...but dont let our unborn kids mock our reluctance when evil is being perpetuated ...we applaud it..there will always be few leaders and winners in life ....while many will remain life time followers and some even slaves ...life is a choice and choice we make have its consequences...yours alone to decide..dont quote me and ourra herre

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is the true reflection of the society, even the youths are thieves awaiting opportunity. Tell me just one thing this thief should be praised for.. Only one.. And for each one i'll give you 99 reasons why this bald headed Trump should be locked up
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Sonoyom(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
I love this thread already

When Barawo of our time applauded Corruption lord for conceeding defeat , His people were there calling him hero of democracy on another thread

Now that Jagaban has introduced Change to Ghana , West Africa , I wonder how many Wailers will jump off a roof

Ah many likes for Jabagan of Africa Abeg ?? grin grin
please get your facts right, Tinubu said he is going to Ghana to help his friend who is d incumbent president

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by tigonana: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbos go dey vex now!!!! see how dey will invade this this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Eastactivist: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
okasebe:

Your hatred for tinubu will consume you
The man should go and die. He is a nonentity parading himself as a leader of people that suppose to know better due to his ill amassing of Lagos wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by egokudiowomoney: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
may be u don't knw what people called him 'Jagaban of Africa"is Ghana not in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
jagaban looking for Oil block in Ghana since Buhari refused to give him one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
sarrki:

Nna cool down

The only sin he committed is the sleepless night

He have caused you since your hero lost
i think abacha is to blame for the Nigeria economic recession we Nigerians are into now, people that worked under GEJ took alittle compared to what abacha took, and Nigeria should have been in recession long time ago buh competent leaders prevented it buh this bubu is like he is gaining something from this recession indirectly
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by femolii: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Many people are having sleepless night because the great hero Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by uncleade(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=TheEastActivist post=51801075]

All this praise for a man that a Fulani herdsman from daura retired from Nigeria politics?
A man that can't secure a governorship seat for his candidate

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Edum13656: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
I want to sell teeth whitening paste to Tiefnubu... #ProudlyIgbo

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Jokerman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
I love this thread already

When Barawo of our time applauded Corruption lord for conceeding defeat , His people were there calling him hero of democracy on another thread

Now that Jagaban has introduced Change to Ghana , West Africa , I wonder how many Wailers will jump off a roof

Ah many likes for Jabagan of Africa Abeg ?? grin grin

Barawo of our time..... handed over to.....
Corruption Lord... grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
rem44:
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu was pictured with the president-elect of Ghana Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo.

See photos below and how Nigerians reacted

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/bola-tinubu-hangs-out-with-new.html
Jagaban of Africa. I love you the olu-omo of Africa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Emassive(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
See Yoruba's praising him like their lives depends on him or like he has added any value to their life.
Meanwhile Igbos are busy trolling the thread like he is the reason why they won't get Biafra...lol

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Day11(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who is better

Serious Question?

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Jalinco: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Congratulations to the jagaban of Africa. The defeater of Jonathan

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Carmal90(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
But I hear say Na mahama he supported niw
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Ofornaira: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Let the incumbent president not behave like the Gambian president who had congratulated the President elect and later said he had rejected the result of the election.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by nakamora: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Salute the Jagaban of Africa

Respect the kingmaker of Africa

The nightmare of Gej,ipob & children of hate

Continue to install kings all over Africa & the world at large

Kukute ti won mi,ti n mi won

Asiwaju set the pace & other follow.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by jhurney(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
>:
(That old fool is said to be lautech's chancellor, is he claiming to be oblivious of wat lautech'z passing thru? av been @home for bad 6ix months!! d madman is dere chilling in ghana,
weyrey!!oloriburuku
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by Phrankin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
you are wicked. Don't ever talk to me again. Lol grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jagaban of Africa ! We are patiently waiting for 2019 to change the useless change in Nigeria. They will try all sort of things including assassination attempt on your life before 2019 but they will fail.

Jagaban is a political movement and ideology in Africa- it can't be silenced by anybody.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.